Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    There is a freehugs campaign in Lyon today (not the freehugs organisation but it's the same) so....

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...php?pos=-18069
    I love freehugs
    But then again: I love to hug
    And I especially love the John/Liz hug Sparky for the win!!!!!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Every day is Sparky hug day! Joe's going all philosophical on his twitter. He needs a free hug too. He's getting some good answers to his question also. Makes me wish I was on twitter.
    See, get your *ss on twitter and join into the fun
    It's also perfect for little updates at the con... hint hint

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      I love freehugs
      But then again: I love to hug
      And I especially love the John/Liz hug Sparky for the win!!!!!!

See, get your *ss on twitter and join into the fun
      It's also perfect for little updates at the con... hint hint
      Somehow I don't see myself gathering a following that wants to hear about my life. *snort* And my political views would send most of you screaming. I don't have a pet to talk about....nah...tweeting back to Joe would just seem creepy. Maybe if anyone in my RL did it.

It's going to be hard enough collecting my thoughts to post after the con. Doing it during would be too much of a strain on the brain. You will all just have to imagine me there basking in the glow.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Somehow I don't see myself gathering a following that wants to hear about my life. *snort* And my political views would send most of you screaming. I don't have a pet to talk about....nah...tweeting back to Joe would just seem creepy. Maybe if anyone in my RL did it.

It's going to be hard enough collecting my thoughts to post after the con. Doing it during would be too much of a strain on the brain. You will all just have to imagine me there basking in the glow.
        Then don't talk about politics
        Cause me being a democrat and you being a republican... that would get some interesting discussions going

And wouldn't it be fun to just tweet simple things at the con, like: 'ZOMG!! Joe just hugged me' or 'talked to Joe about s6, he's very enthusiastic and is going to check out the website' or 'just met up with Joe at the bar, talking now over Guinness'
        Would be much easier... and you can flail and squee easier

Sig by me

Comment

Condemned rerun from friday. Totally love how John's voice goes all soft when he's talking to Elizabeth over the radio.

Sig by me

Comment

Then don't talk about politics
            Cause me being a democrat and you being a republican... that would get some interesting discussions going

And wouldn't it be fun to just tweet simple things at the con, like: 'ZOMG!! Joe just hugged me' or 'talked to Joe about s6, he's very enthusiastic and is going to check out the website' or 'just met up with Joe at the bar, talking now over Guinness'
            Would be much easier... and you can flail and squee easier
            No we won't talk politics. I'd hate to have to hurt you.

Anyway, maybe I'll just make up a bunch of stuff and post it in bits and pieces. I've heard it's been done before. "Talked to Joe. Now we are soul mates and I can read his mind." "Joe told me what he really thinks. He lied to everybody else." or maybe "Joe looked into my eyes and I knew he was telling me that he agrees with everything I think." That's easy enough....what? That would be dishonest...drat.

I love the way he is standing up for his friend Neal McDonough. It's really good to admire an actor with principles. Both of them.
            sigpic

Comment

Being bored at work is always good for my Sparky creativity
              I made some icons from the Vegas screencaps.
              Slight warning: I'm not that good at making icons
              Enjoy anyway

Spoiler:

These are really good. I don't know how you can say your not good at making icons. lol

Anyway, maybe I'll just make up a bunch of stuff and post it in bits and pieces. I've heard it's been done before. "Talked to Joe. Now we are soul mates and I can read his mind." "Joe told me what he really thinks. He lied to everybody else." or maybe "Joe looked into my eyes and I knew he was telling me that he agrees with everything I think." That's easy enough....what? That would be dishonest...drat.

I love the way he is standing up for his friend Neal McDonough. It's really good to admire an actor with principles. Both of them.
              LOL I was thinking of getting a twitter account too, but I also have a problem trying to figure what to put on there. What am I supposed to say; "I'm eating." "I'm going to buy milk" "I'm going to take a shower" ect. lol I don't have an exciting life. I don't even know what to put on my LJ page thats why its still blank lol. And I'd feel weird going onto twitter just to stalk Joe or any other actor.lol
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, wouldn't want to defriend you because our political views differ so much. Luckily we have Sparky to keep us together

And lol... posting those things would actually have all of us cracking up

Neal is one of my fav actors. Been sorta following him ever since I saw him in Star Trek. He had a small role, but he immediately caught my eye. I'm very proud of him that he's keeping to his principles. More actors should do that and the business would be completely different... much better I think.

Sig by me

Comment

Neal has beautiful eyes. I always say "wow" (very profund) when I see him. I also like the actor. I LOVE him in Band of Brothers.

I just read my post and you see, it's exactly why I have some doubts about my future twitter.lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                    These are really good. I don't know how you can say your not good at making icons. lol
                    Thanks
                    I'm glad there are some people who say my icons are good
                    The reason why I said that I'm not good at it is cause I participated in dozens of icon contests and never won a single thing.

LOL I was thinking of getting a twitter account too, but I also have a problem trying to figure what to put on there. What am I supposed to say; "I'm eating." "I'm going to buy milk" "I'm going to take a shower" ect. lol I don't have an exciting life. I don't even know what to put on my LJ page thats why its still blank lol. And I'd feel weird going onto twitter just to stalk Joe or any other actor.lol
                    Oh, for crying out loud! Just get a twitter account woman!!
                    At first I was also afraid I would tweet stupid stuff, but so far that hasn't happened yet and most of my tweets are conversations with others or replies to others.
                    It's also very fun that when you're following several actors who know each other and they have a conversation... usually those conversations are hilarious!!

Sig by me

Comment

I forced to join twitter now. My friend (the only one who has it) gave me a threat........

Kris, you do great icons.
                      sigpic

Comment

Neal has beautiful eyes. I always say "wow" (very profund) when I see him. I also like the actor. I LOVE him in Band of Brothers.

I just read my post and you see, it's exactly why I have some doubts about my future twitter.lol
                        Neal's eyes are amazing. I'm normally not into bright blue eyes, but his are absolutely stunning!

And ROFL at Joe: Maybe the ABC producers should replace Neal with David Hewlett for the sex scenes and turn the show into a horror film

Sig by me

Comment

Neal's eyes are amazing. I'm normally not into bright blue eyes, but his are absolutely stunning!
                          And ROFL at Joe: Maybe the ABC producers should replace Neal with David Hewlett for the sex scenes and turn the show into a horror film
                          Like me but his eyes are.....WOW. What can I do? It's the only word I know.

*still fighting against my friend about twitter*
                          sigpic

Comment

That's what I was thinking. I think I would tend to make stuff up. Because so far today I would have "Went to the grocery store. Forgot to buy cheese. Mr. SR will have to cope." and "Watched Conversion. Got some interesting new perspective on a certain scene." and "Sorry Paula Deen, but if it has half a stick of butter on top, it is not a healthy dish."

How would that work?

Yeah, wouldn't want to defriend you because our political views differ so much. Luckily we have Sparky to keep us together

And lol... posting those things would actually have all of us cracking up

Neal is one of my fav actors. Been sorta following him ever since I saw him in Star Trek. He had a small role, but he immediately caught my eye. I'm very proud of him that he's keeping to his principles. More actors should do that and the business would be completely different... much better I think.
                            If you did defriend me because of that, it wouldn't be the first time it's happened. LOL

ITA on Neal's eyes. Amazing. And I always thought he seemed like a nice guy. Even when he was playing a psycho. LOL

Thanks
                            I'm glad there are some people who say my icons are good
                            The reason why I said that I'm not good at it is cause I participated in dozens of icon contests and never won a single thing.

Oh, for crying out loud! Just get a twitter account woman!!
                            At first I was also afraid I would tweet stupid stuff, but so far that hasn't happened yet and most of my tweets are conversations with others or replies to others.
                            It's also very fun that when you're following several actors who know each other and they have a conversation... usually those conversations are hilarious!!
                            But but but...you have tons of followers and follow tons of people and just seem to have so much to say.
                            sigpic

Comment

That's what I was thinking. I think I would tend to make stuff up. Because so far today I would have "Went to the grocery store. Forgot to buy cheese. Mr. SR will have to cope." and "Watched Conversion. Got some interesting new perspective on a certain scene." and "Sorry Paula Deen, but if it has half a stick of butter on top, it is not a healthy dish."

I will follow you, mommy and you're talking about food....one of my passions.

I won the first battle against my friend. I told her to find me a "nickname" for twitter and I will do it but she can't find it. mwhahahaha!
                              sigpic

Comment

I will follow you, mommy and you're talking about food....one of my passions.

I won the first battle against my friend. I told her to find me a "nickname" for twitter and I will do it but she can't find it. mwhahahaha!
                                And that would involve another decision, whether to be me or SR. SR is much more interesting than boring old *insert very common name* the housewife from Virginia.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X