Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Yours is lovely, SR.

Figured I might as well join in. Avatar picspam!!
    Spoiler:

Feel free to take and use if you see one that strikes your fancy. No obligation. They were really quick and simple to do, which is why there's so many. If you would like any customized (with/without text, etc.), just let me know.
    Those are perfect. Everyone pick one. I may change to one with the lettering also. Good advertisement.

TLM or anyone else who wants to do one. Feel free. The more the merrier. You can find pics in the GW gallery screen caps section.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Those are perfect. Everyone pick one. I may change to one with the lettering also. Good advertisement.
      Those are just lovely, Erin87!!

Alas, my post count is not high enough for me to have a custom avatar.

I was going to watch Travelers tonight, but Pirates of the Caribbean is on and that's much more appealing.

Comment

Whoa.

I like all the new avatars and sigs! I'm inspired to go make one and add it to the collection ... during computer lab tomorrow, when I have absolutely nothing to do!!!

As for the rank changes, when I saw them, my first thought was, "Is this GW's way of saying 'Hell, no, we won't go' to TPTW about SG???"

Still don't completely understand all the references, but what the hey!

Comment

FYI, this is funny:

I Google'd "News Hawk Boss" (cause I'm still scratching my head) and the first thing that came up?

A link to Gateworld Forums. It seems the phrase is pretty popular there.

*lurks*

Comment

Alrighty I'll see what I can do!
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't know if anyone had seen this, or was remotely interested, but I found this from JoeM's blog:

The plot for "Stargate: Extinction":
              Spoiler:
              "For what it's worth, it involved a return mission to Pegasus, the tragic end of one relationship, the beginning of another, and a surprising progression in the alliance between one man and one Wraith."

Comment

did i read that there was going to be some big announcement tommrow regarding Atlantis Rising?

Comment

Speaking of SGA Rising, I saved this to my favorites list a while back. Are you guys going to be including battles that exciting in the story?

"First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I bid anyway - couldn't resist anyway... lost by 5 dollars.... no fair.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkyville!

So I'm at work in the library, on a computer which thankfully can access PhotoBucket without getting blocked. Score for me.

Made a little present. It isn't the best, and I have the SGA font saved on my laptop but I can't use it here, so this'll hafta do.

*lurks*

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        did i read that there was going to be some big announcement tommrow regarding Atlantis Rising?
                        Yes you did. Yes there is. But if you've been around this thread when we discussed it, you should already know what it is.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        Speaking of SGA Rising, I saved this to my favorites list a while back. Are you guys going to be including battles that exciting in the story? http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/54.gif

Indeed we do have exciting battles. Thrills and chills and rides for the kiddies.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

FYI --- This Wednesday is not only Screw the Angst Day, but it's the 18th, meaning it's Sparky Day. So what does everybody say to a big ol' Sparky Screws the Angst celebration?

Pic spam? Animated GIF spam? Pic fics? Fics?

Okay. Pot calling kettle black. Going back to work on mine.

Comment

And on another side note, we're back to our regular ranks! Which means 67 more posts till I make captain!

The thread only has 251 more posts until we hit 110,000. Who wants to try and make it by the end of the month???

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Yes you did. Yes there is. But if you've been around this thread when we discussed it, you should already know what it is.
                              i'm sorry i wasnt there. i was trying to study for my finals.

Comment

NASA Update: The launch of Endeavour is scheduled for 8:56am EST today. Hoping I'll be able to catch a glimpse from the West Coast of Florida!

Atlantis' last scheduled launch has been pushed back to July.

On-topic: loves . ... and too, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X