Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost in the Machine:

Spoiler:

ok now I've completely depressed myself. I'll post some happy ones later. If ya'll haven't killed me for spamming yet.

Comment

I'll Add a Sparky Preview for a post extention:

Spoiler:
      She walked further and further into her bathroom and suddenly steam hit her face and a voice softly singing out:

You've got a way to keep me on your side
      You give me cause for love that I can't hide
      For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
      Because you're mine, I walk the line

It was John, who else on Atlantis knew every lyric to every Johnny Cash song. He wasn’t as good as Cash himself; in fact he didn’t have the voice of an angel either. But she did not mind hearing him sing. She stood there for a moment not wanting to disturb what was probably his first moment of peace throughout this emotionally draining day.

She could tell he seemed peaceful just laying there surrounded by water of the bathtub like Atlantis was surrounded by the vast ocean. His eyes were closed lightly, his face relaxed. She expected to see some sort of tension in muscles but there was none. Then again it could have been due to that he was surrounded by warm water.

But deep in her heart she knew it was a mask….considering the circumstances there was nothing but the feeling of turmoil running through his veins. How could he be with the horrors he had endured just hours ago and an uncertain future ahead? But for now, whether it was a mask or not, she was content seeing him in this position and not helpless and in pain.

“I know you are there Elizabeth….” John said quietly not opening his eyes even for a moment, “and I am flattered you like what you see…but are you just gonna stand there and watch or keep me company?”

Elizabeth smiled and began walking over to his side. John had already draped a hand over the side of the tub for her to hold.

"Well this is a surprise," she said. As she walked closer to him she noticed that the wrinkles that had appeared during the feeding had vanished. She knew Carson was trying some experimental treatment on John that could possibly get rid of the aged appearance. She didn't keep her hopes up that the procedure would work. But she was glad it did, not that it seemed to matter to her what he looked like as long as he was alive.

“What that a tough manly man like me actually takes baths?” He replied his lips curling into a small smile. She inwardly sighed, it wasn’t his true smile.

“No,” She said sitting on the edge of the tub, “I am surprised you are up this late, you need your rest.”

His hand quickly searched for hers. Within seconds she felt vice grip wrap around her hand. It wasn’t to hurt her, but to send a clear message...he was terrified. He was afraid that if were to let go she would disappear. He above all feared to be alone. But he wouldn’t admit that right away, it wasn’t in his character.

“Teyla suggested I take a bath to relieve my tension,” He replied, “and I don’t have a bathtub like you do.”

Elizabeth raised her eyebrow.

“At 3 in the morning,” She inquired.

Silence.

John just turned his head away and gazed at the ornate marble wall adjacent to the left side of the tub. Elizabeth made a deep sigh and her fingers reached around to lightly grip his chin. As she pulled gently pulled his face his face towards her, she felt him shudder. A quiet wince left his lips as he closed his eyes. He didn’t want them to reveal the fear coursing through his body.

“John,” Elizabeth whispered stroking his cheek with her thumb. His body had quickly begun to relax by then, “what you went through today was most likely the most terrifying thing you will ever experience. It’s okay to be scared.”

“Can you stop worrying about me?” John whispered, quietly opening his eyes. Elizabeth opened her mouth to speak but when he gazed at her with such desperation. “I mean I am a bit shaken but….”

As he paused from uttering his train of thought, she pulled his head gently towards her and rested it against her chest. She began running her fingers through his thick dark hair. For some odd reason it had been a calming mechanism for her, because of the ways she could explore the thick locks with her questing fingers. She heard a deep sigh leave his lips before he lifted his head to gaze into her eyes.

“I am more worried about you,” He whispered resting his hand on her thigh, “through my pain I heard only one thing….your voice. As sick as it sounds hearing the sadness and desperation in your voice as you begged Kolya to stop the pain surging through me was more agonizing than that thing eating off me itself.” He paused as the grip on her hand became….a little tighter. “And at the end of it when that ******* was taunting you….I wanted to rip off the binds and wring his neck.”

Elizabeth smile began to fade. So much for being strong for John. She bowed her head towards the ground. Her eyes quickly fixated on the newly formed scar.

"Does it hurt?" Elizabeth asked quietly.

She felt him tense, his teeth grazed his lower lip. Again he built the facade that he was strong and what he went through was nothing but a scratch to his mental stability. But it wasn't.

Elizabeth couldn't bear to watch him go through that agony. Lord knows the damage it did on John. He didn't seem to realize that Kolya's actions were meant to inflict pain and humiliate. And it was that thought that brought back the strength she temporarily lost.

"Yeah," John whispered his voice cracking. He swallowed.

Elizabeth gently took his face in both her hands. A reassuring smile formed upon her lips. They gazed in each other’s eyes for a moment. Elizabeth noticed his hazel eyes fought hard to hold back the tears that had began to form.

"It's alright John," She whispered her thumbs gently stroked his cheeks, "you can let it out."

He sniffed.

"But then you would think me to be weak," he choked out, "wasn't seeing me like that enough."

"No I would think you to be human," She said releasing his face and taking both his hands in his own, running her fingers over the angry red marks on his wrists formed by the shackles. "But whatever happens won't ever make me change the way I feel about you. You are the strongest and bravest man I know and I would never trade you for anything in this galaxy."

And that's when the dam broke. John's head fell into her lap and he began to sob. His wails echoed off the walls, his body shook vigorously. On instinct one hand began to run through his hair while the other trailed down his bare back. She didn't tell him stop. She just stayed silent as he let out all the emotions that plagued him that day.

"Just please tell me I didn't suffer for nothing," he cried.

Elizabeth frowned at those words reminding, her that Kolya that ******* successfully used John to get what he wanted....and it made her sick to know that the devil was out there celebrating his triumphant victory while the man she loved suffered the damage.....

Bring on the fluff
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Ooh, one more.

Miller's Crossing:

Spoiler:
        Ronon - that thing that saved Weir?
        John's expression

Comment

I GOT AN IDEA TO UP OUR POST COUNT......

ROUND ROBIN SPARKY FIC!

I'll Start:

Once upon a time in the Lost City of Atlantis lived two people, a Colonel named John Sheppard and his Expedition Leader Elizabeth Weir...

NEXT
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

Once upon a time in the Lost City of Atlantis lived two people, a Colonel named John Sheppard and his Expedition Leader Elizabeth Weir... They first met one another when the Colonel was then just a Major that was assigned to McMurdo and knew nothing about the stargate program.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              I GOT AN IDEA TO UP OUR POST COUNT......

ROUND ROBIN SPARKY FIC!

I'll Start:

Once upon a time in the Lost City of Atlantis lived two people, a Colonel named John Sheppard and his Expedition Leader Elizabeth Weir...

NEXT
              Oh my, you think I have any creativity? I'll have to pass this on to the talented Sparky writers.

But I'll give you one more screen grab from the dark times, and this is mainly for you TLM, knowing how you love Kolya.

Remnants:

Spoiler:
              "You're here in the Pegasus galaxy to protect your people but half the time you can't even do that. That's what drives you, isn't it? Your past failures." Ok we all know John was thinking about Elizabeth here. Oh wait, that's not really "canon". Well, I'm writing it up anyway. Sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Oh my, you think I have any creativity? I'll have to pass this on to the talented Sparky writers.

But I'll give you one more screen grab from the dark times, and this is mainly for you TLM, knowing how you love Kolya.

Remnants:

Spoiler:
                "You're here in the Pegasus galaxy to protect your people but half the time you can't even do that. That's what drives you, isn't it? Your past failures." Ok we all know John was thinking about Elizabeth here. Oh wait, that's not really "canon". Well, I'm writing it up anyway. Sue me.

You don't need Creativity to join the fun!

BTW, I love that pic of John he looks soooooooo pissed, aren't John and Kolya moments great!

And now back to the story:

Once upon a time in the Lost City of Atlantis lived two people, a Colonel named John Sheppard and his Expedition Leader Elizabeth Weir... They first met one another when the Colonel was then just a Major that was assigned to McMurdo and knew nothing about the stargate program. The moment John sat in the chair and showed his talents she fell for him.

BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

OMG while scrolling through GW's gallery for more pics (yes I know you're all sick of them) I found this one. Now someone needs to write something about this for Smut Tuesday
                  Spoiler:

Comment

OMFG......She looks like she's....oh god I dont know how to describe it without getting us watched by the moderators!

BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
                      I'm just glad I ain't the only one! Whoo hoo! I love Sparky..... It's so obvious I mean we could easily see Sam/Jack, so we can easily see John/Elizabeth!
                      How did I miss this? Welcome. Join the fun. You couldn't have joined at a better time.

OMG while scrolling through GW's gallery for more pics (yes I know you're all sick of them) I found this one. Now someone needs to write something about this for Smut Tuesday

I don't think I've ever noticed how he so looks like he wants to kiss her in that pic.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      OMFG......She looks like she's....oh god I dont know how to describe it without getting us watched by the moderators!

Too late my dear.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*Does Home alone Scream*

BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                          too late my dear.

Oh crud, did I get us in trouble? I'll stop posting. Sorry!!

Comment

Originally posted by jt-2 View Post
                            oh crud, did i get us in trouble? I'll stop posting. Sorry!!

dont you're making me laugh!

Last edited by TheLadyMore; 28 March 2011, 05:27 PM.
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, one more.

Miller's Crossing:

Spoiler:
                              Ronon - that thing that saved Weir?
                              John's expression
                              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_409_116.JPG

There's also reunion, Doppelgänger and the seer that have some nice John moments when someone mentions Dr. Weir

Comment

Wow....thread has been lively today - yay!

Spoiler:

E - John, this was supposed to be a romantic walk in the woods for just the two of us, why is Rodney flying the puddle jumper in our general direction?
                                J - I don't know. Can I just shoot him and then we can go back to finding a secluded spot where we can scre... I mean cuddle?

19 to go (I think).
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X