Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoop, here it is.

*fic bunnies smack SW for her attempt to do hip-hop*

Four Times That John Sheppard Wanted To Ride a Roller Coaster, and One Time He Didn't Want To

Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I'm just glad it wasn't in the middle of a busy road... with more people than just my mom.

You're talking to the girl who can dislocate her jaw, bend her feet further than Charlie Chaplin, twist her thumb back to touch her wrist and who can put her feet in her neck if she so pleases. And oh yeah, I can fit myself in a suitcase (I really can )

But mmm yeah, my shoulder did making a bit of a popping sound when I swung my arm around to check if that hurt...though I have to add here that my colarbone and shoulderblade don't get along very well in any other circumstance aka the popping isn't all that unnatural to me.

We'll see how it goes in the morning... though in the meantime my ribs may have joined the party.

I've never broken anything so I wouldn't see a reason why I should start now, on the eve of my 30th b'day... ... OMG, could it be a sign that I'm growing another year older, I'm leaving the 2 of the twenty years behind me and get a 3 instead...
      Yay, Happy Birthday! And it sounds like you're okay, which is a very good thing!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Whoop, here it is.

Four Times That John Sheppard Wanted To Ride a Roller Coaster, and One Time He Didn't Want To

Awwwww, that was adorable! And that last one: "I still haven't gotten to see any of the animals getting it on around here." LOL! Oh, John. You are such a child!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And the older you are the longer it takes to recover. Hope it's a minor thing and not a big problem. ((hug))
        Nah, lemmings are pretty hardy creatures At least I hope so

ROFL!!! And of course, it has to be Auntie Red. Great example for the kids ...
        Who else? But if this is "get naked for Joe" month, I'll pass
        sigpic

Comment

A little peak at the one shot I am writing as my gift for the new year! Takes place in the Aftermath of Hot Zone:

Spoiler:
          The other feeling he had in his gut, was that Elizabeth was going to be slow. She knew his weaknesses. She was going to be teased to the point where he was just a whimpering bundle of need. Justice was going to come full circle. He humiliated her today and she was getting her revenge by humiliating him.

“Elizabeth,” He said again with a cracking voice as he struggled through his bindings, “can’t we just-“

He wasn’t able to finish his sentence. He was just roughly silenced by one of his own ties. He felt the silk piece of fabric shove in his mouth and tie at the back of his head. He made a long muffled groan of frustration before throwing his head back against the pillow. Elizabeth laughed as she walked to the edge of the bed. She sat down and placed his ankles on her lap.

“Why are you complaining Major?” She teased as she bound his ankles together, “I gave you an order to be quiet, but once again, you failed to obey.”
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Hold of on the b'day wishes until wednesday the 5th... it's then at 23:45pm that I will complete the 30th year of my existence.

18 days later on the 23rd, Claire Rankin will complete the 40th year of her existence. And somewhere in the middle, on the 19th it's Rachel Luttrell's birthday.

Also celebrating their b'days on the 5th are none other than our very own Joe Flanigan and Paul McGillion. I'm in excellent company.

And as far as my left side goes, my muscles ache quite a bit but that's about as far as the fall-out of my fall went. So, I didn't break anything, just strained the muscles a wee bit. Phew!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Whoop, here it is.

Simply adorable and so very like John. And Rodney with his head in the toilet was an added bonus.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

FH, I hope you're feeling better? Here's another Capricorn child on the thread, I was born in January too. I love that I'm in such awesome company *hugs you*

Guys, how about a little game? Those of you who have livejournal accounts are probably familiar with what meme is. I can best explain it as a game, sometimes it's a game you complete yourself, and sometimes you need a help from your friends. Anyway, i ran into 30 days of SGA meme, and how about we do it? Each day one question, everyone?

Here be the question!

Spoiler:

30+1 Days of SGA

Day 1: Your favorite character
                Day 2: Your favorite episode
                Day 3: An episode you hate
                Day 4: A character you wish Kolya would kill
                Day 5: Your favorite pics of your ships
                Day 6: A scene that had you laughing so hard you had to pause
                Day 7: A scene you had to pause during to remind yourself it’s not real
                Day 8: An episode you’ve watched more than three times
                Day 9: Your favorite male character (who isn’t your fave char)
                Day 10: Your favorite female character (who isn’t your fave char)
                Day 11: Your favorite SG-1 guest star
                Day 12: A scene that had you yelling at the screen
                Day 13: A scene that made you blush
                Day 14: Favorite pairing
                Day 15: Least favorite pairing
                Day 16: Favorite season
                Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
                Day 18: Favorite side character
                Day 19: Most annoying side character
                Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
                Day 21: Best quote
                Day 22: Worst quote
                Day 23: Saddest character death
                Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                Day 25: Favorite kiss
                Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                Day 28: Favorite enemy
                Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                Day 30: One thing you would change
                Day 31: How it should have ended
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  FH, I hope you're feeling better? Here's another Capricorn child on the thread, I was born in January too. I love that I'm in such awesome company *hugs you*
                  YAY!!

Two out of three of my cousins also have their birthdays in January so it's a party month in our family.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Here be the questions!
                  I'm game... and shall answer immediately...

Doctor Kate Heightmeyer
                  Played by Claire Rankin - appeared in 5 episodes (The Gift, Duet, Michael, Echoes & Doppelganger)
                  Psychologist and original member of the expedition - was killed by an alien entity in her sleep in the season 4 episode Doppelganger (the height and low of Kate/Teyla)

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Falcon Horus; 02 January 2011, 07:13 AM. Reason: Inserting image...

Comment

And my answer to the question #1

Day one - your favorite character?

Spoiler:
                    John Sheppard - he happens to be my favorite character of all time, in any show or movie. As I said to few friends recently, I usually get attached to a certain type of character. John is damaged goods with incredible potential. Life wasn't always kind to him. I'd describe him as someone who's soft inside, who bears his guilt for a long time. Responsible and protective, John takes the well being of others to his heart and puts their safety in front of his own. There's lot darkness to him, but there's light too, and there's potential. John is smart and noble, something you could call an old fashioned hero, if he wasn't packed into a skin of an ordinary man who found himself in extraordinary situation; a good military commander and a loyal friend. Being faced with a hard hard task, he rises up to the occasion and fulfills his missions with enviable excellence (and no, I won't go into season four fiasco. In my book, the PTB wrote him completely OOC at the end of Lifeline. John would never ever agree to that.). He also has his morally dubious moments, and each of those leaves scars. However, he still manages to be happy and playful, kind with those who are his friends. He's not mentally unstable, as some fanfiction writers like to portray him - if anything, his mind and heart can take a lot, and then even more. You won't hear fanfare and trumpets playing for him. He's not a flashy type of hero. He doesn't want it, either. He's a simple guy, happy with simple things, and his greatest task may be not blaming himself so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Doctor Kate Heightmeyer
                      Played by Claire Rankin - appeared in 5 episodes (The Gift, Duet, Michael, Echoes & Doppelganger)
                      Psychologist and original member of the expedition - was killed by an alien entity in her sleep in the season 4 episode Doppelganger (the height and low of Kate/Teyla)
                      I am not shocked Not Shocked at all. Now heres the Lady More's answer to Question 1.

For me it's a tie between John Sheppard and Dr. Rodney McKay.

Why I love John Sheppard....it will deffinitely sound really really bizzare to you but when I saw John Sheppard in Common Ground he reminded me of one of my historical heroes Sir Thomas More (hence where my name comes from). Like More, Sheppard is not afraid to fight to the death what he believes in. And Sheppard's refusual to give up and make his team to give up to Kolya's demands in that episode despite the threat of being tortured by a wraith reminded me of More's refusual to sign the Oath of Surpremacy, even though it lost him his head. It's a weird reason to be drawn to Sheppard but, hey it could be worse I could be a teenie and just like him cause he's hot.

By the way this what More looks like:

Spoiler:

Rodney McKay, I love characters that make me laugh and Rodney McKay has that ability. I love how his arrogance gets him into crazed hijinks and David Hewlett's actions make me love him even more.

BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was born in January too but I'm not Capricorn. One of my nephew was born the same day of me.

Day 1: Favorite character

Elizabeth Weir. I loved her character in SG1 because of the negotiation. I still love her in SGA because she's a wonderful woman. I think she brought something new on the franchise. I was "tired" of the military, alien warriors and very smart scientists. I love them but it's not new. I like the fact she's a civilian and she's in charge of the expedition. She has fears but doesn't show them. She's strong and also weak in some aspects (yes it's paradoxical....I'm not clear...lol). I love her relationship with the other members of the expedition. Well, I will stop here.lol

I also love Hermiod but it's another story.lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Happy New Year Sparky's

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            I was born in January too but I'm not Capricorn. One of my nephew was born the same day of me.

Day 1: Favorite character

Elizabeth Weir. I loved her character in SG1 because of the negotiation. I still love her in SGA because she's a wonderful woman. I think she brought something new on the franchise. I was "tired" of the military, alien warriors and very smart scientists. I love them but it's not new. I like the fact she's a civilian and she's in charge of the expedition. She has fears but doesn't show them. She's strong and also weak in some aspects (yes it's paradoxical....I'm not clear...lol). I love her relationship with the other members of the expedition. Well, I will stop here.lol

I also love Hermiod but it's another story.lol
                            THIS. I love that you mentioned this, because it's true. She's just not one of the usual character types you see on shows like this - and even when they do turn up, they're usually not regulars. Elizabeth, IMO, is a category for herself, completely unique - smart, reasonably independent, strong and courageous, she doesn't show her fears and does have weaknesses, and isn't perfect. I love her too, almost as much as John - only reason why I prefer John is because I can relate to him more. He's more like me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              I am not shocked Not Shocked at all.
                              Damn... and here I was thinking nobody would have guessed.

Comment

Whoop, here it is.

That was just perfect. I loved it from start to finish. You have a very good John - voice going, everyone else was perfectly in character too and that was just the kind of fluff I needed today. *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X