• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Link for the pic.
    *drools over Joe*
    Oh, yeah... he still looks very hot!!!
    The pic of him alone would suite the way he looks in my post-EatG fic... yet another one I really need to finish...

Thanks to you KR. I discover a great writer Bil. After "Worse", Sparky members, you have to read this one. Weddings and Bridesmaid Dresses Maybe you already know this.
    Thx for the rec... it made me grin stupidly and happily
    And yeah, Bil is one of my fav writers too...

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oh, that's lovely! And a catchy little phrase to go with it! That'll make a great shirt.
    Thank you

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      So, I've started working on my first Sparky shirt.
      On the front it will say "John & Elizabeth - it's all in the eyes"
      And on the back will be four pictures (one for each season) of them eye!sexing.
      This is the first one from season 3:

Spoiler:

You should be able to click on it...

One pic for each season..it's hard to choose.
      If you put the look of John during the coffee scene in Intruder, I will buy you a t-shirt.

Can I say that I'm not a big fan of TLG? Don't beat me. The kiss is great and see Torri like this is great but I don't know...something is missing.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

One pic for each season..it's hard to choose.
        If you put the look of John during the coffee scene in Intruder, I will buy you a t-shirt.

Can I say that I'm not a big fan of TLG? Don't beat me. The kiss is great and see Torri like this is great but I don't know...something is missing.
        Lol, that is exactly the one I wanted to use for season 2
        But you don't have to buy me a t-shirt

And although I like TLG because of the Sparky moments and the humor, I love it because it shows what a truly amazing actress Torri is. The way you see her shifting from the Elizabeth "facade" into Phoebus is amazing. And of course Joe does an excellent job of that too.
        And yes, the kiss does lack something because we are believed to think it's not really them. Although they are probably aware of what's happening, it is not really them kissing.

Sig by me

Comment

This is the one I'm going to make for season 1

image is clickable:

Sig by me

Comment

Tell me folks, are you in the mood for a naughty fic?
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Everytime I heard "Larrin" I think "Wipeout". XP
              LMAO!

And although I like TLG because of the Sparky moments and the humor, I love it because it shows what a truly amazing actress Torri is. The way you see her shifting from the Elizabeth "facade" into Phoebus is amazing. And of course Joe does an excellent job of that too.
              And yes, the kiss does lack something because we are believed to think it's not really them. Although they are probably aware of what's happening, it is not really them kissing.
              Absolutely. I enjoyed how TLG allowed Torri to really stretch her acting muscles and do something very different than the usual weekly grind (and look hot doing it!). *wonders how The Shrine might have gone had it been Lizzie (or John) who'd gotten hit with the parasite instead of McKay*

This is the one I'm going to make for season 1

image is clickable:
              http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...th_season1.jpg
              Oh, that one's perfect! War and Peace for the win!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lol, that is exactly the one I wanted to use for season 2
                But you don't have to buy me a t-shirt

I will steal your t-shirt when I will be in your house.lol

For the TLG: I agree that it's a great episode for Torri and like you said Joe did a good job. The kiss is excellent. But like I said, something is missing for me. I would love to see a confrontation between Phoebus and Thalan at the end and some others things but I can't find my word tonight.If I speak in french, do you can translate this for me?lol I will explain my opinion when I will do my report on TLG because now it's impossible.

LMAO!

Absolutely. I enjoyed how TLG allowed Torri to really stretch her acting muscles and do something very different than the usual weekly grind (and look hot doing it!). *wonders how The Shrine might have gone had it been Lizzie (or John) who'd gotten hit with the parasite instead of McKay*

The Shrine with Lizzie is good idea. Someone have to write this.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Aren't we always? *grins innocently*

I love that scene... it's so flirty and so cute and...
                  *happy sigh* early angst-free Sparky at its best...

Sig by me

Comment

I appear to be on a role
                    My flaky Photoshop skills have produced the image for season 2:

And as always it's clickable:

Sig by me

Comment

I appear to be on a role
                      My flaky Photoshop skills have produced the image for season 2:

And as always it's clickable:
                      My favorite scene for the season 2.

Bye bye everyone. I go to bed and please Anuna, post your naughty story. I will be happy to read this tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, so that was stupid... used CMYK instead of RGB which made the colors look all funky...
                        *facepalm and headdesk* stupid, stupid, stupid!
                        These are a lot better...

In order and all clickable:

Sig by me

Comment

Is this a trick question? We're always in the mood for a naughty fic!

Ok, so that was stupid... used CMYK instead of RGB which made the colors look all funky...
                          *facepalm and headdesk* stupid, stupid, stupid!
                          These are a lot better...

In order and all clickable:
                          http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3..._season1-1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3..._season2-1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3..._season3-1.jpg
                          Squee!

You mentioned you were going to be doing eyesex moments from Seasons 1-4... have you chosen an episode from Season 4?
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, no more trick questions. Smut on the way soonish!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Okay, no more trick questions. Smut on the way soonish!
                              Yay! Sparky smut makes the world happy! *clappy hands*

Comment

You mentioned you were going to be doing eyesex moments from Seasons 1-4... have you chosen an episode from Season 4?
                                Yup, that would be Lifeline... the very painful angsty last moment between them...
                                I'll prolly post that tomorrow though... first I want to figure out why Photobucket shows my photos so dark...
                                *glares at Photobucket*

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X