No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask not what Geldar can do for you, but what you can do for Geldar...
    *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      hehe, this ep spawns so many bunnies, doesn't it??
      Oh, yes it does!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's country actually sent diplomatic missions. Lizzie is a good influence.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

John would have send them to attack... but now that it's not a game anymore... not so much.

Liz and John are walking next to each other again
          but Lizzie is still very pissed off...

Sig by me

Comment

Man, Liz is really angry. Sounds pretty fed up with her guys.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              Hehe, so very true

Sig by me

Comment

Peace talks!

This scene kinda pisses me off. Lizzie gives up on it and throws it back into Sheppard's and McKay's laps way too quickly.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hehe, but John's diplomatic gifts were citrus
                  Not so diplomatic afterall

Sig by me

Comment

HA! Crates of citrus fruit to Rodney's country. Geldarians are complainers. They definitely take after their Oracle.
                    And they think John's people are idiots. Definite Rodney influence.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Yes, she is.

*huggles Lizzie*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Peace talks!

This scene kinda pisses me off. Lizzie gives up on it and throws it back into Sheppard's and McKay's laps way too quickly.
                        True... such a shame they wasted her talent in this ep...

Sig by me

Comment

Blue Jello!
                          sigpic

Comment

Pardon me while I laugh my butt off at how Nola's teeth are stained blue from the Jello.

Comment

Rodney's feeding her blue jelly *headdesk*

And John and Liz were walking next to each other again
                              It would be just as easy to let Mckay walk next to her, but nope, it's John again

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                True... such a shame they wasted her talent in this ep...
                                I know! And this one was written by Carl Binder, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X