No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Rodney. You started a planetary war. Nice job.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

*returns from IMDB*
      national treasure and NCIS... knew I knew him...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Baden looks sorta familiar... *goes to IMDB*
        He's been on NCIS... played that CIA operative that's been a kinda sorta ally to Gibbs & Co. on occasion. He appeared in Torri's second episode, Broken Bird (though they didn't have any scenes together).
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*returns from IMDB*
          national treasure and NCIS... knew I knew him...
          Hee! Yep.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by erin87 View Post
            yep, rodney. You started a planetary war. Nice job.
            lol!

Comment

Lorne talking Zelenka into playing the game... but it's for the greater good, isn't it?

Sig by me

Comment

So, they bring Nola and Baden back to Atlantis to meet Lizzie.

Comment

Now you have to confess to the people who's lives you meddled with.
                  And they bring them back to Atlantis. Lizzie is definitely not happy. "these two gentleman"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    So, they bring Nola and Baden back to Atlantis to meet Lizzie.
                    Lizzie being all diplomatic again... she's so good at that... and at shutting Rodney up

Sig by me

Comment

Ooo, lovely nighttime shot of the city!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lorne talking Zelenka into playing the game... but it's for the greater good, isn't it?
                        *snerks*

Comment

Lizzie being all diplomatic again... she's so good at that... and at shutting Rodney up
                          And giving John "you are so in the doghouse" looks. Oooh!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            And giving John "you are so in the doghouse" looks. Oooh!
                            hehe, this ep spawns so many bunnies, doesn't it??

Sig by me

Comment

Nola is suffering from severe disillusionment.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nola is looking totally freaked out and disturbed by what she's learned.

And Baden wants weapons and puddle jumpers. Must've been taking lessons from the Genii.

Comment

Working...
                                X