No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McShep must go insane over that scene in John's bedroom...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      another McWeir moment... with Lizzie looking all worried again..
      And he wrote her biography of her
      500 pages?!? can we get him to write for the BigBang?
      Hah! He would so rock at that, wouldn't he?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I find it rather bizarrely cool that the light blue basketweave blankets in John's quarters are the same ones that are on my bed now... hrmmm

Meanwhile... Rodney's collapsed.. and going downhill

Comment

Aww, he wrote a book about her. I wonder what happened to that book after she disappears. Plot bunny alert!

And she won't give up on him. Just like he wouldn't give up on her in Adrift.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I would love to have seen that book. Especially the Sparky chapter.
            You and me both!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sparky joined at the hip again
              they always stand next to each other, don't they?
              And John looks so worried at her...

Sig by me

Comment

Back with the candles. It's gotta be hot in there. Wonder if they have smoke alarms?

I love this bit of McShep friendship. John just can't handle this kind of stuff. Foreshadowing for woobie!John of S4-5.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

IS Lizzy holding Rodney's hand ??????

Comment

Ohnoes, Rodney's collapsed!

Back in the infirmary again... Rodney's dying. *wibbles*

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      Sparky joined at the hip again
                      they always stand next to each other, don't they?
                      And John looks so worried at her...
                      This part right here and the way he looks at her and she at him would sell Sparky to a blind person.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Noes Rodney's dead!!!! but no quite... and Elizabeth's co-ordinating everything....

Annnnnd he;s normal again......

Comment

ohnoes!! Rodney flatlined!!
                          But Carson knows how to save him!! yay!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Back with the candles. It's gotta be hot in there. Wonder if they have smoke alarms?

I love this bit of McShep friendship. John just can't handle this kind of stuff. Foreshadowing for woobie!John of S4-5.
                            *sniffles*

Comment

Uh oh. Passed out. Rodney's in trouble!
                              And everybody's there.
                              Sweet how the shots are paired off. Ronon and Teyla and John and Liz. Very couple-y.
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

John struggling not to cry. Joe is right about that. It's much better.

He just used the Lizzie voice for Rodney.

And they exchange the "do something!" look.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X