Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    And I am done... ...At last... I would like to thank my trusty timer for being with me until the end.

But without further ado... Here are the results of the season 5 screentime counting:

Spoiler:

Season 5
    Total = 852m23s
    Average = 42m37s

They had the full intros until 508 - The Queen, but from then they continued with the 10 second beginnings. So opening credits only if they didn't appear in the episodes which means 4 seconds nonetheless counted.

JF/JS
    Total = 247m03s
    Average = 12m21s

In comparison to season 4
    Total = 282m44s
    Average = 14m08s

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 519 - Vegas -> 21m57s, and the least in 509 - Tracker -> 00m41s.

RL/TE
    Total = 121m53s
    Average = 6m06

Total = 135m35s
    Average = 6m47s

RL/TE appeared in 16 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. She had the most screentime in 508 - The Queen -> 17m30s.

JM/RD
    Total = 116m49s
    Average = 5m50s

Total = 137m22s
    Average = 6m52s

JM/RD appeared in 18 of 20 episodes. He didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, and 519 - Vegas. He had the most screentime in 509 - Tracker -> 14m57s.

JS/JK
    Total = 106m30s
    Average = 5m20s

Total = 106m05s
    Average = 8m10s

JS/JK appeared in 15 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 517 - The Prodigal. She had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 20m24s.

RP/RW
    508 The Queen (previously on Stargate Atlantis)
    Total = 105m52s
    Average = 5m18s

RP/RW appeared in 15 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". He didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. He had the most screentime in 515 - Remnants -> 18m46s.

DH/RM
    Total = 248m03s
    Average = 12m24s

Total = 273m30s
    Average = 13m41s

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 24m31s, and the least in 507 - Whispers -> 01m47s.

PM/CB
    Total = 37m51s
    Average = 8m12s

Total = 18m01s
    Average = 9m01s

PM/CB appeared in 6 of 20 episodes, 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 512 - Outsiders -> 15m19s, and the least in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m47s.

AT/SC
    Total = 12m01s
    Average = 2m24s

Total = 112m54s
    Average = 5m39s

AT/SC appeared in 5 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". She had the most screentime in 501 - Search & Rescue -> 6m54s, and the least in 508 - The Queen -> 00m01s.

RSF/AF
    Total = 00m54s
    Average = 00m18s

No mention in season 4, but in comparison to season 3 when we last saw him in a previously on Stargate Atlantis
    Total = 00m02s

RSF/AF appeared in 3 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m46s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m02s.

TH/EW
    Total = 3m08s
    Average = 00m47s

Total = 25m23s
    Average = 5m05s

TH/EW appeared in 4 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 2 flashbacks. She had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 02m41s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m01s.

And now the moment some of you have been looking forward to the most:

KELLER vs TEYLA

Keller - 15 out of 20
    Total = 106m30s
    Average = 5m20s

Teyla - 16 out of 20
    Total = 121m53s
    Average = 6m06

Total screentime = Teyla has 15m23s more screentime than Keller.
    Average screentime/episode = Teyla has 00m46s more average screentime than Keller.

I will upload the full documents in a bit so that you can look back over the 5 seasons.
    Amazing. You deserve a medal I was a little surprised by the Teyla v Keller result. The wordcount one was closer to what I was expecting. But like you say, doctors (Rodney, Keller, Carson) get a lot of exposition

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Working. No, seriously.

I think it's been a busy couple of weeks for everyone. Plus, there's that little bit of 'as SGA fades' feeling, I think. Being that it's no longer weekly, it's either:

1) Not a source of fresh material: people aren't blogging as frequently week after week about new developments;

2) No longer a constant stab in a raw wound: with only a movie left, it's not a continually evolving reminder of what happened after S3.

Take your pick.
    Or concentrating on fanfic

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
    Here... but hungover.... and I'm supposed to be at a community meeting in about half an hour.... must have coffee....
    Hey, at least you didn't come home covered in blood from tripping on the curb. Grazed knee, chunks of skin off both wrists. I don't know where all the blood came from - it was only skin damage. It's not what we're drinking, it's how we're drinking
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Amazing. You deserve a medal I was a little surprised by the Teyla v Keller result. The wordcount one was closer to what I was expecting. But like you say, doctors (Rodney, Keller, Carson) get a lot of exposition
      It's the technobabble. It's always the technobabble.

Or concentrating on fanfic
      Or still gibbering in shock and awe at the BSG finale. What. The. Frak.

Hey, at least you didn't come home covered in blood from tripping on the curb. Grazed knee, chunks of skin off both wrists. I don't know where all the blood came from - it was only skin damage. It's not what we're drinking, it's how we're drinking
      Owwww! Damn, get yourself bandaged up, man! *hugs*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gosh, I'm gonna download and watch. The BSG finale, I mean. I can see my flist is stuck in caplocks shock after whatever had happened.

Guys, did you read the dragons story? Dragons of Locaris -- that's a perfect, funny, sweet and just amazing way to fix the twos eason of Elizabeth - less fail. Our ship is strong indeed.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Gosh, I'm gonna download and watch. The BSG finale, I mean. I can see my flist is stuck in caplocks shock after whatever had happened.

Guys, did you read the dragons story? Dragons of Locaris -- that's a perfect, funny, sweet and just amazing way to fix the twos eason of Elizabeth - less fail. Our ship is strong indeed.
          Yes, I read the Dragons story, it was so sweet! *clappy hands*

The BSG finale... oh my frakkin' gods! Crazy stuff. Fun, but crazy. Just remember to turn your brain off so you don't try to think while you're watching it.

Oh, and I've got to say,
          Spoiler:
          I was not impressed with the SGU preview they ran during a commercial break. Looked like a whole lot of random nothing. *sighs*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 14 hours to Misbegotten and Irresistible!

And I'm signing off for the night. Happy Sparky dreams, everyone!

Comment

Random

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]8161[/ATTACH]
              Hang on Elizabeth, I'll be right back. I'm just going to beat the crap out of those two trespassers on our balcony

[ATTACH]8164[/ATTACH]
              Holy crap Elizabeth, you just ran over two security guards. I'm never letting you drive again

[ATTACH]8166[/ATTACH]
              Elizabeth, please remove your hand. I have to concentrate on flying

Eyesex

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]8162[/ATTACH]
              You interupted our date for this? I was going to get laid, sir. Not cool.

[ATTACH]8163[/ATTACH]
              I didn't think it would be possible, but he's actually getting worse at it
              Good grief. Is he trying to eyesex me?

[ATTACH]8165[/ATTACH]
              :woolsey: It's driving him mad. He keeps staring at me like this
              'neill: Richard, Landry might be a little obsessed, but at least he isn't wandering around with a water pistol
              Last edited by gateraid; 01 April 2009, 12:20 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                It's the technobabble. It's always the technobabble.
                I guess it must have been something similar with O'Neill and Carter back on SG1

Or still gibbering in shock and awe at the BSG finale. What. The. Frak.
                Still a few months away for me. Unless I download from the midseason finale

Owwww! Damn, get yourself bandaged up, man! *hugs*
                I wouldn't be me if I wasn't bleeding from somewhere My knee is sore though and not quite the same shape as the other one. Plus it makes a funny noise when i touch it
                sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH]8167[/ATTACH]
                  Look, if you want me to teach you how to dance, you'll have to let me lead

[ATTACH]8168[/ATTACH]
                  :replicator: Quick, someone spin me!!

[ATTACH]8169[/ATTACH]
                  These replicators really are stupid Elizabeth. Not only did they build a jumper that can only be piloted by someone with the ATA gene, but they can't even detect it when it is cloaked

[ATTACH]8170[/ATTACH]
                  WTH? Why is this on my front side? The explosion was behind me

[ATTACH]8172[/ATTACH]
                  What? You want to go out on a date? Oh Mike, you really are a comedian
                  sigpic

Comment

Random

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]8161[/ATTACH]
                    Hang on Elizabeth, I'll be right back. I'm just going to beat the crap out of those two trespassers on our balcony

[ATTACH]8164[/ATTACH]
                    Holy crap Elizabeth, you just ran over two security guards. I'm never letting you drive again

[ATTACH]8166[/ATTACH]

Eyesex

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]8162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8165[/ATTACH]
                    'neill: Richard, Landry might be a little obsessed, but at least he isn't wandering around with a water pistol
                    ROFL.. Those are hilarious GateRaid... well done!!!
                    Hope the knee feels better soon...

Comment

@gateraid - ahahahaha, good job on the last one! I love that!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

after seeing sgu trailer i think its going to be a very bad rehash of sga

Comment

[ATTACH]8173[/ATTACH]
                          Later, I'm going to.....(whispers)
                          Really? You can do that?
                          Hey, I'm right here. I can HEAR YOU

[ATTACH]8174[/ATTACH]
                          Elizabeth, this two personalities thing is messing with my head. You don't know what it's like having someone inside you
                          I have a pretty good idea Rodney. Some people actually enjoy it

[ATTACH]8175[/ATTACH]
                          :katie: Gee Rodney, your kissing technique is just like Laura's!

This one is for Falcon Horus, for all her research. I tried green, but that didn't work

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH]8176[/ATTACH]
                          So, will you go out with me?
                          That's flattering Rodney, but I'm actually in love with someone else. She's called Rose, but she sometimes goes by another name

You must hear that one all the time
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh... Gateraid... you nearly made my wet myself because I had to laugh so freakishly hard

Edit: yay, my 1000th post!!!
                            I'm a Captain now

Sig by me

Comment

Random

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8164[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8166[/ATTACH]

Eyesex

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8165[/ATTACH]
                              Literally fell apart! *gasp* It still won't let me green you. i'm sorely tempted to just green a few randoms so it will let me green you again, you so deserve it for this!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                              I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                              Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                T-minus 14 hours to Misbegotten and Irresistible!

And I'm signing off for the night. Happy Sparky dreams, everyone!
                                I won't be able to attend today. Darn RL again.

Random

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]8161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8164[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8166[/ATTACH]

Eyesex

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]8162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8165[/ATTACH]
                                The eyesex ones made me spit coffee all over my monitor. You are getting better and better. Or I'm just easily amused.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                Oh gosh... Gateraid... you nearly made my wet myself because I had to laugh so freakishly hard

Edit: yay, my 1000th post!!!
                                I'm a Captain now
                                Congrats!
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X