Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    » Yup. Carson knows ... knows everything *g* He and Liz are sooo buddies. He knows Sparky

» Hee - "smitten" is such a Lizzie word.

» I will be sure to bring the recap/snark cocktail

» Is that the one where they asked for questions? Because I thinked they were overwhelmed by such a negative response it was pretty funny
    I think so...according to the teaser from "Mitovitch's Minute" they're going to answer more than '20' questions...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    ^snip

YAY me and my wonderful lemming-powers!

Nope, the one from TV Guide was intended for Mallozzi. Gero's is just a GW-interview.
    *gives lemming mints*

I think that's what she meant--they asked for questions from viewers in the tvguide interview for Mallozzi...
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      *gives lemming mints*

I think that's what she meant--they asked for questions from viewers in the tvguide interview for Mallozzi...
      Ah, okay...never mind me.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        im not going to even bother reading that interview... the banners are awesome torri's so talented

EDIT: caption for that last pic anoyione i could think of a few but uhh *cough*

I was that close… If Rodney hadn’t turned up at that critical moment. We wouldn't be here right now.

Next time, don't try it in the corridor near his lab.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Skiffy loves Elizabeth. They try and incorporate her when they can--I think they liked the face she put on the show. *sigh* Too bad they didn't have more pull with production.

Spoiler:
          I'm still not watching "Inquisition", but someone will have to fill us in. I agree that if anyone questions Weir in Sheppard's presence, it'll be fodder for Joe to have fun with--he won't let anyone write Sheppard the opposite of what he said in "Misbegotten". But much depends on who the teleplay author is, I think. The fact that Binder is writing "Ghost in the Machine", for example, may mean better things than we're expecting.
          Elizabeth is still the face of the show in many places. John is another one they seem to focus on. I don't run into McKay that much and of course the others rarely get used.

About Inquisition
          Spoiler:
          it was written by Alex Levine and it's his first SGA script. Who knows what direction it will go.

That's the thing... completely second that. If it weren't for fanfic I would probably have given up on Atlantis a long time ago. Though there's also a lot of crap out there in the fandom, which can easily rival TPTB.
          You're right, there's plenty of crap and usually I can tell right away if it's something not worth my time so I just quit reading. Too bad I can't do that with the show yet.

Dancing lemming always makes me

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
          http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...no-Image-2.jpg

I was that close… If Rodney hadn’t turned up at that critical moment. We wouldn't be here right now.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...no-Image-3.jpg

sigpic
          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
            It's totally sad that I know this but that part was from a small ad right before the episode starts. There's one with John and Elizabeth too.

See this is why my mind goes dfjskdfjskjf when some people say there was no sparky. Well tell that to scifi.
            I love that one. It's one of my favs.
            Joe said it, therefore it is canon
            Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
            My LJ
            My Fanfic

Comment

Did I hear something about eye sex? John has better ideas. He needs

Just A Little Lovin'
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Just A Little Lovin'
                SR you've outdone yourself!! LOVED it!

Everyone go & watch!
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  So, Anuna requested some Sparky!baby fics. What our fearless leader wants, our fearless leader shall have!

From Oparu: John Sheppard's Worst Holiday to Date (part one and part two). John and a pregnant Elizabeth on a flight back to the US with their young daughter. Slight AU and crossover with Law & Order SVU, and some Jack/Sam. Read it and smile.

There are three sequels:

The Washington Detour. Picks up the next day.

John Sheppard's First Bad Day (part one and part two). Set six months after The Washington Detour. Time travel. Gotta love it.

Battlestar Night. Fluffiness.

Happy reading!
                  OMG I am flattered. No I am BEYOND flattered! *blushes*

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                  It's totally sad that I know this but that part was from a small ad right before the episode starts. There's one with John and Elizabeth too.

See this is why my mind goes dfjskdfjskjf when some people say there was no sparky. Well tell that to scifi.
                  That is so... I am speechless. She is looking at him with absolute confidence and that is something I LOVE about sparky. And dare someone say she isn't a great leading lady!

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

HOT!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Just A Little Lovin'
                    *chokes*

Dear SR, that is
                    Spoiler:
                    $ex without touching!

Some time ago I made a vid about eye!sex:

Satellite - because John always follows her.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      *chokes*

Dear SR, that is
                      Spoiler:
                      $ex without touching!

Some time ago I made a vid about eye!sex:

Satellite - because John always follows her.
                      It's amazing how many clips are in yours that are not in mine. You could do a 10 minute video of just eye sex clips. Srsly.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Three more eye!sex moments.

#5 Plenty of scenes in The Long Goodbye

(Before and after kiss).

#6 Before and after hug.

#7 Pregeny, before they go through the gate.
                        Spoiler:
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Hmmm, there was serious eye!sex in "Home" when she came to his room. Even the book was a good excuse for eyesex.

Comment

Oh no.7, and that's Rodney catching them out again.
                            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Hmmm, there was serious eye!sex in "Home" when she came to his room. Even the book was a good excuse for eyesex.

Here's one he's about to ask the all important question from that episode

Wait for it.
                              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

It's amazing how many clips are in yours that are not in mine. You could do a 10 minute video of just eye sex clips. Srsly.
                                I think we should try to do it. Just eyesex moments video, all seasons, all footage. I think there would be ten or even fifteen minutes at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X