No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, it's like that scene from Aliens where they realize the things are in the ceiling!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Lizzie's worried about John. *hugs*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney was different.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Lizzie worrying about her man

Comment

Aww! I forgot about that exchange between Liz and Rodney. How sweet!

She's so worried about John about all the guys.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Teyla and Ford have special connection too.
              sigpic

Comment

Damn, love how Teyla twirls the P-90 around!

Comment

Yikes! Teyla just yelled at Ford!

Comment

Woo! John with the big*ss gun!

Comment

Jumper One is in the air!

Comment

Uh Oh, the Team is in trouble

Comment

And the space gate is surrounded. Who didn't see that one coming?

Comment

Nothing.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOve when JOhn talks tactics. He's so awesome!

Comment

And it's a chase!

Hey, John just found the weapon system!

Comment

Working...
                                X