X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    You're already doing better than most of the cast of Atlantis, even John
    Yay me!

Last time Pajus told me about the P-90 being a shoulder rifle which I remembered this time and I think I actually held it pretty correctly. I don't have any pictures. Not sure there were many taken actually.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      At all times, keep your finger of the trigger - safety precaution - and keep your safety on?

Am I right?
      Among other things *attempts translation*:

Spoiler:
      DI: Good morning, little girls. So you actually remembered that we have a shooting excercise today. Well, you have fu**ing surprised me. Okay, today we'll learn what a soldier is expected to do: Shooting. Now the one thing you *insert non-PG word mocking someone's intellect* won't forget while handling a weapon is SAFE-TY (the word has 3 syllabels in Czech). If I see one of you morons doing stupid things with a gun, I will personally put it into his *gluteus maximus*. And should someone be stupid enough to shoot himself, I'll take my gun and finish him off! Those bullets are expensive and I'd have to pay for them, but I'd do it, so don't forget it, monkeys!

Sheppard could definitely use some time with this guy
      Last edited by Pajus; 25 August 2008, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Sir, yes sir!

See, even Sheppard and Elizabeth were paying attention ... sort of:

Spoiler:

Okay, maybe Elizabeth not so much, but she wasn't quite herself.

My feeble attempt to get the thread back on topic.

Comment

Sir, yes sir!

Spoiler:
          http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Screencaps/Stargate%20Atlantis/111%20-%20The%20Eye/1x11_0974.jpg
          Spoiler:
          *throws up on Falcon Horus* That's not the type of scene one would want to use as a gun safety reference... OMG *throws up again* I should take a pregnancy test

Spoiler:
          http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Screencaps/Stargate%20Atlantis/216%20-%20The%20Long%20Goodbye/216thelonggoodbye01uk0.jpg
          Spoiler:
          That made me feel a little better (or maybe it was all the throwing up that made me feel better), but I still feel quite sick

Comment

You're already doing better than most of the cast of Atlantis
            Especially Leela Savasta

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Spoiler:
              *throws up on Falcon Horus* That's not the type of scene one would want to use as a gun safety reference... OMG *throws up again* I should take a pregnancy test
              I'm sorry... I should have known better.

Comment

Sir, yes sir!

Spoiler:
                http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/FalconHorus/Screencaps/Stargate%20Atlantis/111%20-%20The%20Eye/1x11_0974.jpg
                http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...odbye01uk0.jpg

My feeble attempt to get the thread back on topic.
                Umm, maybe after Carson relocates her shoulder (from not resting the butt on her vest) John can play nurse for a day? That's if Thalan doesn't shoot her when she gets knocked on her ass
                sigpic

Comment

Umm, maybe after Carson relocates her shoulder (from not resting the butt on her vest) John can play nurse for a day? That's if Thalan doesn't shoot her when she gets knocked on her ass
                  I see fic in there somewhere... you know there's this scene in The Mummy where Rick hands Evelyne a rifle and she shoots and flies backwards. Now, Elizabeth doesn't use weapons, but you know what if she just happened to have to use one... Would John nurse her aching shoulder and assist her? Of course, he would. Anyone willing to write that maybe?

Something fluffy maybe?

Comment

I see fic in there somewhere... you know there's this scene in The Mummy where Rick hands Evelyne a rifle and she shoots and flies backwards. Now, Elizabeth doesn't use weapons, but you know what if she just happened to have to use one... Would John nurse her aching shoulder and assist her? Of course, he would. Anyone willing to write that maybe?

Something fluffy maybe?
                    Gateraid kid of underestimated the recoil energy of these guns. The P90 fires 10800 Joules of recoil into your shoulder with every second. If you hold it wrong, you won't have a shoulder that could ache anymore if you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Gateraid kid of underestimated the recoil energy of these guns. The P90 fires 10800 Joules of recoil into your shoulder with every second. If you hold it wrong, you won't have a shoulder that could ache anymore if you know what I mean
                      Mmm... I see your point, loud and clear. *pales considerably*

Comment

Something fluffy maybe?
                        There's a similar scene in The West Wing (not involving injury) when CJ uses her bodyguards gun and gets sent flying. And I read a fic a while back about John nursing Elizabeth after she gets shot in the arm with an arrow offworld (not quite what you were getting at though, and she's not doing any shooting herself). It rains, they get wet and have to snuggle for warmth.

I shall try to find it. No promises though, I'm not very good at looking for things
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                          I'm making a video and I need to know in which episodes John looked sad, like noticeably sad or distraught in season 4 or season 5. I'm not watching season 4 just to find that out.
                          There's also a moment in the episode with Jeannie in S4 (Miller's Crossing?) where Rodney mentions Elizabeth and John gets this uber sad look on his face.

It was the only moment in canon where there was an emotional reaction to Elizabeth's disappearance outside of an episode that was connected to her. (Rodney has a minor one in "the Seer".)
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

There's a similar scene in The West Wing (not involving injury) when CJ uses her bodyguards gun and gets sent flying. And I read a fic a while back about John nursing Elizabeth after she gets shot in the arm with an arrow offworld (not quite what you were getting at though, and she's not doing any shooting herself). It rains, they get wet and have to snuggle for warmth.

I shall try to find it. No promises though, I'm not very good at looking for things
                            I read that one too and it was Razzie

Comment

*waves to thread*

I'm here but tired like a dog. I think I'll go watch something very fluffy. *eyes her Music and lyrics" DVD*
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Pardon me, I'm fighting with Photoshop right now. I'm currently trying to design a billboard at 300 dpi, and neither my computer nor the program is happy about it.

If I grow more irritated through the afternoon, please forgive me. *headdesk*
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X