Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*glowers at Teyla's fugtastic wig*

Marta looks like one of those psuedo-goths at school. lol.

Comment

The Shadow is actually stalking them

Comment

See Sparky is already acting as one unit. A pattern from the beginning. It doesn't make sense that she defers to John. He's new at this . Knows beans about any of that other galaxy stuff, yet she feels comfortable sharing authority with him. *big sigh*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OMG. Halling is wearing that same fishnet outfit that Charin wore in Critical Mass...

Comment

Rodney faints! LOL!

Liked hearing Halling praying in Ancient... that was cool.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Manly hunger faint. Carson smirks so pretty. Uh strutting John. One of my favorite clips. *needs a moment*
              sigpic

Comment

Everyone has so much less hair!!

"Mock the dying man!" LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  See Sparky is already acting as one unit. A pattern from the beginning. It doesn't make sense that she defers to John. He's new at this . Knows beans about any of that other galaxy stuff, yet she feels comfortable sharing authority with him. *big sigh*
                  They just know each other. Sparky FTW!

Eeek! Shadow is stalking John!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now the shadow just ate a naquadah generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      OMG. Halling is wearing that same fishnet outfit that Charin wore in Critical Mass...
                      MAybe they wanted to save money for costumes

Comment

The ShadowMonster decides John is too pretty to eat. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Eeek! Shadow is stalking John!
                          Maybe it's an obsessive fangirl

Comment

Jinto calls out on the radio!

Comment

Shep and Grodin eye sex. Ewwww!

In the early days they all said Ath-oh-si-ans, not A-tho-shuns. Hmm? I guess they got tired of all those syllables.

Lizzie gives orders. Shep obeys. Joe seems distracted or is it just me?
                              sigpic

Comment

PowerBar! OMG, I've missed the PowerBars, the staple grub in S1...

Comment

Working...
                                X