No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, the gate's dialing... they've got the shield up...

Now why don't the jumpers have better shields?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teh music is awesome.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Elizabeth's incincts

Comment

We're going too fast!

I know!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And LIZZIE IS SO FORETHINKING! Love how she cut off the Wraith!

John and the airline talk *headdesk*
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Love John's pilot shtick. LOL!

Comment

Yay Party!!!

Comment

Oooh, party time!

Comment

I love how Elizabeth already had two cups.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lizzie with champagne! Yeah, let's get drunk!

Comment

Elizabeth comfoting John about Sumner's death, AWWW

Comment

Lizzie comforts him. *squishes*

And we see Teyla's favorite top. Along with the Athosian headbutt.

Comment

Ugh sheyla anvil #2.
                            sigpic

Comment

Gah. Corny badly forced bit with Teyla. *headdesk*

Comment

*knee slap at Rodney and Beckett*

Comment

Working...
                                X