Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
    Okay...so who has been sniffing the toxic subtances again *glares at SGLAB, BG and Pocus* You loons.

Great caption Pocus

...So is there actually any John/Elizabeth/Ancient chair smut fic?

I can't think of one in the Ancient chair but there is one with them in the Orion's captain's chair. I just don't remember the title or where to find it.

Comment

Okay...so who has been sniffing the toxic subtances again *glares at SGLAB, BG and Pocus* You loons.

Great caption Pocus

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
      Pocus!!
      What?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        What?
        You're captions made me laugh so hard, I scared the cats and gott he dog all excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
          You're captions made me laugh so hard, I scared the cats and gott he dog all excited.
          You are Welcome..I guess! I do like to get the animals all riled up!!
          sigpic

Comment

need some help in finding a vid on youtube....i don't remember what it's called...but I remember one particular part.

Somewhere near the end of the video....it's a series of stills one after the other of the Long Goodbye kiss in black and white. Nice effect cause it seemed to pop out like 3D

The song was an instrumental. Powerful. I think the vid was short...under 3 mins maybe.

I thought I saved it under favorites...but when I went in there...it wasn't there..so...

If anybody knows this vid...would be greatly appreciated.

much love...

Comment

Great caption Pocus

I ditto the chair fic smut. Smut is needed.

Pocus
              : great caption. Sorry I missed it yesterday!
              sig made by me

Comment

I think it's my new favourite OT3

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Just finished "Missing" and I gotta say:

Spoiler:

I completely inner squeed (as I watch among non-shippers) when John was in 'Lizbeth's spot shooing away Keller and Teyla. HE was jsut perched there so comfortably! And him calling them "kids." So his and 'Lizbeth's brood. Puddlejumper dynamics coming back anyone? XD

See we get sparky!ness AND Teyla away from John all in the same ep. I DO feel a lil' bad for the Sheyla shippers, though. I know how much it hurts to get a ship squashed. (even if temporarily...not that I'm saying it's temp or anything...you know what I mean!)
                  "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

More proof that John/Elizabeth are the mom and dad of Atlantis. Heee.
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                      More proof that John/Elizabeth are the mom and dad of Atlantis. Heee.
                      hey! just found a reason to like this episode! alright not the worst episode EVA then.

And SS - such a great analysis!
                      sig made by me

Comment

So, what actually happening in this episode?
                        Spoiler:
                        Did we see Teyla's boyfriend?
                        What was the actual plot other than omg teyla's people have gone missing?

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Answers:
                          Spoiler:
                          We didn't see him, but he was mentioned by Shep "hot date" &Keller. She's pg in this episode - Keller said "we need to talk" w/ Teyla averting her eyes to check & make sure no one else was in the infirmary. Other than her people got missing - we met the Bola Kai -angry nomadic/savage group, one wraith worshiper. It was so frankin' boring! snooze.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Big spoilers for Missing.

Spoiler:
                            The boyfriend is only mentioned by Teyla. He's one of the Athosians so he's missing. No one knows about him except Keller now.

I really liked Teyla in this episode.

That pretty much is the basic plot. She and Keller go to New Athos to vist Teyla's people, but there is no sign of them.

They find a group of primitive warriors. They may be responsible for the missing Athosians. They find a guy tied up who was trying to pass as an Athosian. It's not real clear who he is though. He claims several different things through out.

Comment

Oooo ok. Well, I can't see this being an episode that will interest me too much. No offence to anyone, but I've always prefered team stories and the ones based on Atlantis. Teyla and the Athosians aren't exactly something that gets me excited...And as much as I'm trying to like Keller, I just don't care about her enough yet.
                              Although...
                              Spoiler:
                              'angry nomadic/savage group' sounds quite amusing in a crack way

In terms of us, this leaves us 2 episodes before This Mortal Coil. I guess that next week is when things start getting interesting.

Comment

Oooo ok. Well, I can't see this being an episode that will interest me too much. No offence to anyone, but I've always prefered team stories and the ones based on Atlantis. Teyla and the Athosians aren't exactly something that gets me excited...And as much as I'm trying to like Keller, I just don't care about her enough yet.
                                Although...
                                Spoiler:
                                'angry nomadic/savage group' sounds quite amusing in a crack way

In terms of us, this leaves us 2 episodes before This Mortal Coil. I guess that next week is when things start getting interesting.
                                It def. looks more interesting next week. I agree about the team/atlantis story. On their own I don't really care to learn too much about the Athosian. Now if they could show us how the Athosians & the Ancients connected, that would be different.
                                I am not really trying to like Keller, call it ageism on my part, but I am truly finding it difficult to take her as the authoritative figure in the medical area.
                                I can't tell you how excited I am now about TMC.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X