Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Another Lladro lover! My husband is just grateful he found something I like. Hee. We went to the factory while in Spain. They have an outlet store. OMG! I held a huge shopping bag full of stuff on my lap on the plane all the way back. LOL.

Sorry thread. I'm sure Sparky would like Lladro. John would buy this one for her.
    Spoiler:
    **omg** that is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can so see him picking that out for her and Elizabeth just staring in amazement at it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
      Anuna, I love the idea of the fic club. There are some great stories out there. Plus it will keep our Sparky group together, at least on a weekly (or whatever we decide) basis.

And I wrote more fluff (seems to be my thing). Tis here: http://lady-xan.livejournal.com/9449.html#cutid1
      Hey there! Your fluff stuff is LOVE! We will need that - seriously!

But fic club idea isn't mine. I borrowed it from Dan/Jan people who are completely awesome group.

Okay, people if you want to do this, then you can PM me with list of your fav fics... and I will take care of random selection for discussion We can start after Xmas, what do you say?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Another Lladro lover! My husband is just grateful he found something I like. Hee. We went to the factory while in Spain. They have an outlet store. OMG! I held a huge shopping bag full of stuff on my lap on the plane all the way back. LOL.

Sorry thread. I'm sure Sparky would like Lladro. John would buy this one for her.
        Spoiler:
        She would love that one! SR, why don't you write us a fic about that? Here are your prompts: Christmas, rain, Lladro, curtains. Do something with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Hey there! Your fluff stuff is LOVE! We will need that - seriously!

But fic club idea isn't mine. I borrowed it from Dan/Jan people who are completely awesome group.

Okay, people if you want to do this, then you can PM me with list of your fav fics... and I will take care of random selection for discussion We can start after Xmas, what do you say?
          Alright I will IM you my list, but this requires serious research on my part as I am notorious for losing links.

So couple of days.
          sig made by me

Comment

They've nearly hit the target Liz

Only 18 posts to go

Love the story idea.

Great icons Torri
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              Alright I will IM you my list, but this requires serious research on my part as I am notorious for losing links.

So couple of days.
              Take your time, we need really good stuff for this!

Comment

Spoiler:
                http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/lladrostore_1977_26498810.jpg
                That is absolutely gorgeous. I can imagine them doing the waltz dressed like that. Alright, wrong comparison I know.

So what else would John buy Elizabeth? Is she a jewelry type of girl? Or more the knick knack type?

Oh and SR - your earlier, fedex guy moment ... very squeeeee worthy.
                Spoiler:
                I get the standard ma'am, and I cringe every time. My mother is ma'am, not me!
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  She would love that one! SR, why don't you write us a fic about that? Here are your prompts: Christmas, rain, Lladro, curtains. Do something with that!
                  Aarrrggghhh! I'll put it on my list. Curtains? *runs off to wrap more presents*
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A fic you might all like.

Swimming in the moonlight
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2638523/..._the_moonlight
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Hm, she is the intellignet type, but she is a woman nevertheless. Imagine this, they are dating, haven't kissed yet, and Xmas is on the way. he is trying to find out what she would like, both are tiptoeing around that subject... she's talking about books but secretly wants something very feminine.

So he buys her a book and wraps it up, but then when she unpacks it, she finds that special something in the package too. Necklace or bracelet or... silk and lace?

Comment

Aarrrggghhh! I'll put it on my list. Curtains? *runs off to wrap more presents*
                        Yes, curtains. I said curtains. Be creative, girl!

Comment

ZOMG!!! you would not believe what i just found on my pc .. the first FanArt of me which i ever made XD its very very old but i think it still looks beautiful ...

Comment

Originally posted by Xcully View Post
                            I hope TPTB care to Weir and almost a little to the ralationship of Weir and Sheppard! Because this is the most important thing if we want Weir back! If I think to Ford....grrrrr
                            I hope that TPTB care about Lizzie too Xcully but I honestly think that she'll be gone for good...like so many good characters that have been axed. Like Janet, Hammond, Martof, Jacob, Ford, Carson and others. *sigh*

Oh, and if anyone wants a song to do a fic to, the Beatle's song 'yesterday' would be perfect- though I think that the vid should have TMC scenes in it. But honestly, have you guys seen the lyrics?

Spoiler:
                            Yesterday,
                            All my troubles seemed so far away,
                            Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
                            Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
                            I'm not half the man I used to be,
                            There's a shadow hanging over me,
                            Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she
                            Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
                            I said,
                            Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
                            Love was such an easy game to play,
                            [Yesterday lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Now I need a place to hide away,

Why she
                            Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
                            I said,
                            Something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday,
                            Love was such an easy game to play,
                            Now I need a place to hide away,

Perfect for John IMHO
                            sigpic
                            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Torri View Post
                              ZOMG!!! you would not believe what i just found on my pc .. the first FanArt of me which i ever made XD its very very old but i think it still looks beautiful ...

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...r/header1a.jpg
                              Torri, I love that one! Make another
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Torri View Post

Snurched!! OMG I love it!! That's perfect!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X