Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having said the above however I really want to know
    Spoiler:
    how and when we are going to get Elizabeth back! Do we know anything yet? Why did she go/was taken by the Asurans anyway?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

.*delurks in*....walks in quietly...*echo*

I must say...after re-watching Adrift and Lifeline....My heart breaks for these two. These two namely Shep and Weir. Even if the show didn't intend for these two to be involved...they are in a sense.

Of all the things that has helped Sheppard 'evolve' so to say..from cocky fighter pilot..to what he is now, has been Elizabeth in most parts. ie: That convo on the Daedelus in "The Intruder". I think he's grown up alot. That's not to say that he was extremely immature, before he joined the Atlantis expedition.

And now..she is gone. Because of him??... now I have yet to draw up a conclusion there in my part.

Now..I remember the word 'tragic' being thrown around here a while back. Maybe it's true. Maybe it was tragic from the start.

These two share something that the others in the team do not. A part of me wants to think unrequited love....but again.... *needs to draw up a more cohesive conclusion* I'd like to think..not just Caldwell sees it. In regards to the sparkiness.. IT was littered throughout Lifeline. I mean...why keep eye contact with Elizabeth while carrying on a convo/order with Rodney?

Just in case...

Spoiler:
      If Ronon wasn't there to pull John away...what's to stop him from forgetting about the mission..and attempting to save Elizabeth. Maybe I'm throwing things out there....or maybe it's the usual...(leave no one behind)

That look from Elizabeth when she was surrounded spoke the earth about their relationship...and I really do hope that resurfaces in TMC, and that other mystery episode.

Some of this post may not make any sense..some of the post may have been discussed thousands times over...but I just wanted to just speak on why these two make me teary-eyed...AND ..AND!! What a waste of potential character development and evolution was lost there...when ... you know .... somebody was written out. :-P

Sparky!!

Comment

*hug for the Sparky thread*

Hi guys! Haven't posted here in a while, just not enough time in the day. But I lurk quite frequently because, you know, Sparky is the best ship in town!

Just curious, are there other lurkers that haven't posted in a while? Say hello, would you? Let us know you're still here!

Anyway, what does everyone think will happen to Elizabeth in TMC? Will she

Spoiler:
        1. Be found and sent back to earth? Perhaps put into the status chamber that Jack was in until they are sure they can control the nanites?

2. Be left with the replicators to lead them in the war against the wraith?

3. Be lost in the gate malfunction?

I'm still leaning towards the last one. Anybody else?
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

Hi guys! Haven't posted here in a while, just not enough time in the day. But I lurk quite frequently because, you know, Sparky is the best ship in town!

Just curious, are there other lurkers that haven't posted in a while? Say hello, would you? Let us know you're still here!
          *obeys orders*

Hi, all. Haven't posted in months and months and months, but am still a Shep/Weir shipper. If only my muse were still wanting me to write fic. I'm trying to bribe her back.
          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

We don't want you here La, go back to the Multi OT Discussion thread ( j/k )

Let's welcome back La! *sings* Welcome back La!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
              1. Be found and sent back to earth? Perhaps put into the status chamber that Jack was in until they are sure they can control the nanites?

Spoiler:
              Actually, I think she causes the gate malfunction.
              When I was in my crazy speculation mode about this ep, I said she'd be taking control of the gateroom and making the gate go wrong with her super repli powers. Then after that we actually found out there is going to be a gate malfunction I felt special

Anyway, what I think will happen, but probably won't happen because it's just too good and angsty for Stargate
              - Elizabeth will find her way back to Atlantis, but Carter won't lower the gateshield. John and Carter argue about this, and eventually lower the shield.
              - Then all the doctors and scientists are examining Elizabeth and checking out the nanites. She's in an isolation room with an EMP gun pointing at her (just in case).
              - Once all the checks are over we get infirmary angst between John and Elizabeth.
              - Then suddenly Elizabeth gets all her superpowers back and she attacks John and leaves him unconscious (I'm actually squeeing while typing this).
              - She then takes control of the city, taking the gateroom with her superpowers, opening the gate and letting all the Asurans through (because they are her army).
              - So we have the Asurans running around on Atlantis taking it over and killing people, and Elizabeth in control. I guess the main team will be trying to work out how to fix it. John will command marines to find Elizabeth and shoot her with the ARGs on sight, but he secretly hopes he finds her first so that he has the chance to try and get through to her.

- Jump ahead a bit and John finally gets to Elizabeth, but she is still under control of the nanites and wants to kill John. They have an angsty argument with John trying to get her to remember who she is, and nanite Elizabeth is all 'anti-emotions' and knows that John won't kill her so she has won.
              - Then some marines turn up and shoot Lizzie with the ARG. Nothing happens, but part of real Elizabeth manages to break through. She orders John to kill her. Now.
              - John kills her, Elizabeth dies in his arms...or maybe ascends, but the important thing is that she is normal Elizabeth when she dies.
              - Rodney reports that the Asurans are breaking down all over the city. John is all angsty angst angst.

I should be writing this show

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                Spoiler:
                When I was in my crazy speculation mode about this ep, I said she'd be taking control of the gateroom and making the gate go wrong with her super repli powers. Then after that we actually found out there is going to be a gate malfunction I felt special

Anyway, what I think will happen, but probably won't happen because it's just too good and angsty for Stargate
                - Elizabeth will find her way back to Atlantis, but Carter won't lower the gateshield. John and Carter argue about this, and eventually lower the shield.
                - Then all the doctors and scientists are examining Elizabeth and checking out the nanites. She's in an isolation room with an EMP gun pointing at her (just in case).
                - Once all the checks are over we get infirmary angst between John and Elizabeth.
                - Then suddenly Elizabeth gets all her superpowers back and she attacks John and leaves him unconscious (I'm actually squeeing while typing this).
                - She then takes control of the city, taking the gateroom with her superpowers, opening the gate and letting all the Asurans through (because they are her army).
                - So we have the Asurans running around on Atlantis taking it over and killing people, and Elizabeth in control. I guess the main team will be trying to work out how to fix it. John will command marines to find Elizabeth and shoot her with the ARGs on sight, but he secretly hopes he finds her first so that he has the chance to try and get through to her.

- Jump ahead a bit and John finally gets to Elizabeth, but she is still under control of the nanites and wants to kill John. They have an angsty argument with John trying to get her to remember who she is, and nanite Elizabeth is all 'anti-emotions' and knows that John won't kill her so she has won.
                - Then some marines turn up and shoot Lizzie with the ARG. Nothing happens, but part of real Elizabeth manages to break through. She orders John to kill her. Now.
                - John kills her, Elizabeth dies in his arms...or maybe ascends, but the important thing is that she is normal Elizabeth when she dies.
                - Rodney reports that the Asurans are breaking down all over the city. John is all angsty angst angst.

Yeah you should. Interesting plot!
                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa View Post
                  *obeys orders*

Hi, all. Haven't posted in months and months and months, but am still a Shep/Weir shipper. If only my muse were still wanting me to write fic. I'm trying to bribe her back.
                  Hi LurkerLa! Good to see you again!

Okay, who else is out there is the shadows?

Spoiler:

Yes, we could give them all kinds of ideas, couldn't we? I would love to see
                  Spoiler:
                  Elizabeth say she is in control of the nanites and then have John hug her because that shows how much he trusts and believes her. And since John has trouble articulating how he feels, he should just show her, right?
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Anyway, what does everyone think will happen to Elizabeth in TMC? Will she

Spoiler:

I'm still a huge sparky 'shipper I just havn't posted in months and months!! I havn't watched any SGA in ages, time to dig out the boxsets and find all the sparky episodes

Spoiler:
                    I think the second point you made, Irisheyes, could be quite interesting. But like you, i'm leaning towards to last one as well
                    sigpic

Comment

Hellew!

Just wanted to let you know that there's more ridiculous John/Weir stuff in our latest fan film.

Stargate Atlantis: Hidden

Description: In this season finale, Weir hosts a talent show in an effort to distract the people of Atlantis while Vala hunts down the alien intruder from "Unexpected." TRT: 21 minutes.

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ziJEXddQvGo
                      Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=c4tSW0uyBLE
                      Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=m61pGN6AS2c

Enjoy and may you be well!
                      Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

OK, I'm am a quasi-lurker.... I read a lot and post sometimes...

Really, I'm holding out on supposition on TMC until we find out what fourth episode she is in and how... Then, I am sure I will have some very crazy speculation that won't happen because it would just be too Sparky for the writers to want to do..

Ah well..... Such is life, yes?
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I like the way you think. That would be an awesome ep.

Comment

Sparky Song - its our graduation song but i think its a good sparky song anyway... spoilers for size

Spoiler:
                            High - The Lighthouse Family

When you're close to tears remember
                            Some day it'll all be over
                            One day we're gonna get so high
                            And though it's darker than December
                            What's ahead is a different colour

And at
                            The end of the day
                            remember the days
                            When we were close to the edge
                            And we'll wonder how we made it through the night
                            The end of the day
                            remember the way
                            We stayed so close till the end
                            We'll remember it was me and you

'Cause we are gonna be forever you and me
                            You will always keep me flying high in the sky of love

Don't you think it's time you started
                            Doing what we always wanted
                            'Cause even the impossible
                            is easy when we got each other
                            One day 'we're gonna get so high

And at
                            The end of the day
                            remember the days
                            when we were close to the edge
                            The end of the day
                            remember the way
                            We stayed so close to till the end
                            We'll remember it was me and you.

High, high, high, high, high, high, high, high

And at
                            The end of the day
                            remember the days
                            when we were close to the edge
                            The end of the day
                            remember the way
                            We stayed so close to till the end
                            We'll remember it was me and you.

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Out of curiousity, does anyone else here following the Stargate Renaissance AU on livejournal? Somone recommended it awhile ago here and I read the entirety of their postings in one pretty long weekend. I thought I would share one of my favorite AUs with people to "spark" some interest.

Stargate Renaissance: http://community.livejournal.com/stargate_ren/profile
                              Last edited by belanna30; 05 November 2007, 09:49 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sspader View Post
                                I'd like to think..not just Caldwell sees it. In regards to the sparkiness.. IT was littered throughout Lifeline. I mean...why keep eye contact with Elizabeth while carrying on a convo/order with Rodney?
                                Oh others definately see it! A friend and I were discussing this last week that Lorne in particular is completely a sparky shipper/supporter. He always knows where 'Lizbeth and John are in each other's mind. It's in the show, even in that book I reviewed a ways back.

That convo actually prompted the fic I'm working on. It begins as sparky/past sparky (starting near the end of Lifeline, time line wise) and will probably develop into an OT3 fic... which ... I could actually use some help with. >.o But that's off topic.. but here's a lil slice of a sparky part ala Lorne's PoV if you'd like. Spoilers for S4:

Spoiler:

Sheppard. Lorne sighed. He had snapped into his duties as was expected. But his eyes were still as convoluted as that day on the Apollo. Everyone had felt the loss of his or her leader as if it were a death. Only the famous first team seemed to remain helpful about Elizabeth Weir’s strength. At least, others tried to be.

He couldn’t begin to imagine what the temporary leader was feeling. Lorne wasn’t as blind as Sheppard. He wasn’t even sure if they had realized it themselves, but he has seen the connection that had formed between the two leaders. He had been the one to see the masked desperation every time Sheppard sent him along with Elizabeth in a command spoken not as a military figure but of one of a man. He had been at her shoulder, standing in for her strength, every time the state of Sheppard’s life came into question. He felt the gratefulness every time they saw each other alive and safe.

Oh, and YAY! delurkers! *hug* We love you all!
                                "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Working...
                                X