Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
    *blinks* Wow it's quiet. Everyone's playing drinking games?
    You wanna play Marshal Malinovsky? *Offers a glass of slivovice*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Live in fear, Sparkies! I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth like that... Verizon finally turned off the internet last Friday, and due to various whacked out technical difficulties, we weren't able to get our new service with the cable company started until late yesterday. So I haven't been able to get on at all until now. *sighs*

But I'm back now, and slowly getting caught up on everything I missed this past week... Looks like y'all have been busy.

Would it be all right if we postpone the next episode post-a-thon (I believe we're on Poisoning the Well and Underground) until next Sunday (October 12)? I'm still getting everything put back together out here.

Until next time, keep the Sparky faith! John and Elizabeth are counting on us!
      Hi SK! Welcome back!

I'll try to pop into the view-a-thon whenever I can. It's not as easy for me sometimes because of prior obligations but I'll try and make it!

I'm trying to sit down and farm caps for the next couple of episodes...I promise! But it's been a busy fall so far...
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I had a crazy busy day today. Just awful. I have a case from hell at work, and then there was lots of housework to do, and you probably know men aren't all that useful with that kind of stuff. On the sparkier note, there will be a sparky smut battle this week, so prepare yourself for lots of smutty recs!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I had a crazy busy day today. Just awful. I have a case from hell at work, and then there was lots of housework to do, and you probably know men aren't all that useful with that kind of stuff. On the sparkier note, there will be a sparky smut battle this week, so prepare yourself for lots of smutty recs!

Awwwww ((HUGS)) to Anuna. Sorry to hear your day was awful. Here is a Sparky pretty to help you feel better.....

Spoiler:

And, I'm one of those very lucky ladies who has a husband that cleans house better than she does. Thank goodness..... runs and hides
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

*hugs* Hope that person gets better soon (although we both know that's not gonna happen) *gives Anuna a glass of slivovice*

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
            And, I'm one of those very lucky ladies who has a husband that cleans house better than she does. Thank goodness..... runs and hides
            Your husband was in the military, wasn't he?
            Last edited by Pajus; 06 October 2008, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Your husband was in the military, wasn't he?
              LOL - nope. But he does enjoy blowing things up. (Huge 4th of July, fireworks enthusiast).

Nah, he's just geared that way. He cleans the kitchen better than I do, wages war with a vacuum, even does laundry. I do the majority of the cooking though.

He's a great Daddy too. Very involved with our child.

I'm so lucky.

Looks around and wonders how she got off on this little bunny trail. Sees Pajus' post and points the finger at him....yah, yah, that's it.
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Hmm... you know, we should try putting together our own Sparky drinking game!
                I second this motion.

Comment

Is it me, or has this forum, gone really quiet since Atlantis got axed?

Spoiler:

- "Who's boss on this mission?"
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                    Is it me, or has this forum, gone really quiet since Atlantis got axed?
                    There's no more reason for the pros and antis to fight anymore. The show's cancellation made everything clear.

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                    - "Who's boss on this mission?"
                    is

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      You wanna play Marshal Malinovsky? *Offers a glass of slivovice*
                      I'm a day late, but that would depend on what it is.

Aw ((hugs)). I know what you mean about housework. I have to get this place ready for my nephew's 21st this weekend, and my relatives are very exacting.

Here's my next wallpaper/sig set:

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Edited to put the right set up
                      Last edited by hopalong; 07 October 2008, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                        I'm a day late, but that would depend on what it is.
                        It's a very simple drinking game (Hope I've got the right link)

Comment

Hm, this place is awfully quiet. Okay, Pajus, I'm going to look over that fic (yes, HK found me but I'm still in one piece).

I'd love me some sparky chat. *pokes the thread*

Comment

Hm, this place is awfully quiet. Okay, Pajus, I'm going to look over that fic (yes, HK found me but I'm still in one piece).

I'd love me some sparky chat. *pokes the thread*
                            That's strange. HK has been given other targets... That HK droid that found you... Was he gray or black?

Comment

Gray, why?

Comment

Gray, why?
                                Ow crap... That's an HK-50 droid. The difference between him and my HK-47 is that the HK-50s enjoy mass slaughter with massive collateral damage. If his target is in your city, pack your bags and Anuna!Man and go away as far as you can as fast as you can!

Comment

Working...
                                X