No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I thought it was romantic, it was crazy and unexpected and he will give me a big kiss when we see each other. You see, we don't live in the same town. He never does things like other people so... I don't mind the way he did it, I'm happy that he did.

Yup, Duet scene is perfect!!!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Wow, just read all you guys posts. Loved some of you guys' proposal stories.

Well I guess it's my turn to say it out loud : Congratulations Anuna.

Comment

Thank you so much BG!!!

Comment

No need to thank me, thank your husband to be. ( see how it rhymes, isn't it beautiful? Isn't life beautiful? Isn't Sparky beautiful? )

Comment

Life is beautiful, the rhyme is beautiful - you're beautiful too I'm sure; and of course, Sparky is beautiful. (No need to convince me. )

Yup I'm gonna thank him allright!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
              Wow, just read all you guys posts.
              That deserved green.

Progeny
              Spoiler:

*bump*

Comment

Well, I'm sure you know how to thank him, lol so I won't go into details.

Comment

Oh i'm sure you're sure!!! don't worry... I won't make you blush!

I'm off to bed. it was a crazy day but I loved it. Guys I think that next chapter of TSM will be there really soon.

Comment

Another pic of Liz hiding her wedding ring? :

Spoiler:

Elizabeth's thoughts: Please don't let anyone notice my wedding ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      *hugs*

Thank you!! Can't tell you how hyper and happy I am right now!!!

Congrats!
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Still hiding her ring!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          My hubby was in the Army when I met him. He was sent to Texas a few months after we started dating and would call me every night. One night he said he wanted to pack me in his duffel bag and take me where ever he had to go and I said "ok".

After a pause, he said "I mean it for real" and I said "me too".

Another pause...."Did you just say yes to marrying me?"

Me..pause.. "I believe I did"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe John would blurt a proposal out through a radio transmission

Spoiler:
                          E: Glad to hear your voice. We were worried about you.
                          J: I was a bit worried about myself too. Thought I wasn't going to see you again.
                          E: We wouldn't let that happen. We will always bring you home!
                          J: I'm coming home to you...get the chaplain ready.
                          E: Why John, are you hurt badly? I'll have Dr. Keller ready for you.
                          J: No, I'm not hurt! I am just going to marry you as soon as you say yes.
                          E: Oh, um, YES! (to Chuck) Get that Chaplain here NOW!

Ok that was lame. Time to get back to work!
                          I actually made a video where that happened. And I went through the whole wedding ceremony and everything. Well, technically I'm still working on it. I'm trying to put in getting ready for the wedding too. (Picture the meadow scene in Duet=Rodney and Carson picking wedding bouquets)

Congrats Anuna!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Video link for Happy Endings: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jgw7yb

Just call me speedy.

Alright that video just made me majorly weepy. I miss them!!!
                            sig made by me

Comment

Okay, I just have to post this picture:

Spoiler:

John: "Shhh ... don't tell anyone we got married"
                              *Elizabeth hides wedding ring*

Comment

Finally got my first Sparky Picture so had to post it.

An oldie but a goodie.

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X