No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I'll read your posts a bit later (Oh I'm so happy the discussion is on again!!). i need to calm down a bit.

Two announcments.

#1: I failed the exam.

#2: my boyfriend asked me to marry him!!!

Let's paaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!!!!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Guys, I'll read your posts a bit later (Oh I'm so happy the discussion is on again!!). i need to calm down a bit.

Two announcments.

Congratulations!
      Sorry about the exam

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Inetersting points, Sukiyaki!!!

And one very good question.

My guess is that Elizabeth would react to anyone talking to her, but the fact that Carson chose John to talk to her is what matters here. Remeber, in "Conversion" Carson did almost the same thing, asking Elizabeth to talk to John, telling her actually that she should take care of him (or at least that was the way she took it). This time, when Elizabeth was sick and needed support and someone to be there for her, Carson decided to entrust John with the role of her caretaker. I think that our dear doctor realized long ago that two of them simply gravitate towards each other.

They might not say it in words, but their actions, and the fact that other people notice their bond is enough proof to me that they share feelings that go deeper than friendship.

EDIT: what exam?? I'm happy beyond imagining!!!

Comment

Two announcments.

# 1 Sorry to hear about your exam

# 2
          Congratulations on your Engagement
          sigpic

Comment

Guys I still don't feel that really happened!!! (enormuos grin on my face)

Okay, so let's play a game (here I am to motivate you again) - imagine John proposing to Elizabeth (or you can try to imagine vice versa too). How would that happen? Where?

Comment

Congratulations Anuna!!

Comment

Okay, so let's play a game (here I am to motivate you again) - imagine John proposing to Elizabeth (or you can try to imagine vice versa too). How would that happen? Where?

Congratulations!!!!

Ok, about John and Liz .... hmm... that would be nice to see.
                Maybe he could propose to her on the balcony, or in the middle of the gate room, with everybody watching them ...... no, I don't think he would do that. He would choose a place more private, maybe even another world, a peaceful, beautiful one.
                Maybe after 10 seasons of SGA we could imagine to have a chance to see that, right now I'm not that optimistic.
                But it's good to dream anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

Thank you!! Can't tell you how hyper and happy I am right now!!!

Comment

Aw come on, don't spoile the fun! I don't care oif we see it or not, I'd just like to play a game. I say he would probbably choose a solitary place... hmmm, gotta think about it. i think he would do something unusual.

But I can also imagine her asking him!

Comment

I think he'd propose on their balcony, probably at night for privacy. I imagine him beng incredibly nervous and Elizabeth just being very amused.

Just watched season two episode the intruder. Loved how JOhn kept talking about getting promoted to Lt Col. It was the funniest convo between John and Elizabeth. Also thought it was sweet that she got him his promotion.

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Two announcments.

Can we assume from your reaction that you said yes?

Congratulations!!!

Stupid exam.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap1601.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap1598.jpg
                        On the balcony, of course. But late at night when everybody, except maybe Chuck, wasn't around. Then by the next morning after they had slept late Chuck would have told everybody, and there'd be cake. Of course, this would be like in S99 or something.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

@SR - of course Is aid yes.

I'm putting that idea of yours into a fic! i feel like writing fluff!!!

And one more thing. i forgot to comment on something SR said.

John always had a way with ladies and he never really had to try (to keep a relationship). I wonder what was he like before he got married. i think he was always a tease, loved to flirt and so on. But then after he got badly hurt and got divorced I think he stopped trying.

I always say that his worst fear isnt the one of death, but of being abandoned and hurt by other people. taht is why he keeps distance from everyone, and thus the flyboy attitude. Deep down he is loyal and honest and scared of another emotional wound.

For some reason he feels safe around Elizabeth. Yes, he does flirt with her, but not to seduce her. More like to cheer her up when she needs it - and he is very observant when she is in question; and looks after her. When it comes down to her, he is trying. He cheers her up, he looks after her, he respects her, he risks his own life for her.

Yup, taht's amore. (don't expect me to be profound today!)
                          Last edited by Anuna; 13 August 2007, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Welcome back drusila87!

You know, you could also play around with that scene from Duet like a marriage proposal.
                            Spoiler:

He on the lower steps.

She on the higher ones.

SHEPPARD: And?

WEIR: ----

SHEPPARD: I knew you'd say yes!

WEIR: I haven't said yes.

SHEPPARD: Well, you were about to.

(Elizabeth narrows her eyes at him for a moment.)

WEIR: Yes.

SHEPPARD: There y'go!

Comment

Two announcments.

ZOMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Comment

*enjoys herself*

J: I'm so sorry about last night...

E: Yeah, you ahd to hang around with the boys, right? And I wanted to watch "Pertty Woman with you!"

J: I'll try to make it up to you...

*hands her the present*

E: Awww, John, thanx!!! That is lovely! You know I love the first one you gave me, I'll keep this one in my room...

J: Elizabeth, the real present is inside... (she opens it and finds a ring and we hear a gasp) ... Elizabeth will you marry me?

There you go - S99 if you please!!!

*hugs fellow sparkies*

Comment

Working...
                                X