No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the double post but I couldn't multi-quote all the posts I wanted to quote.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I feel like pic spamming you.

I'll stand by you Sparky edition.

Spoiler:

There are some of my favourite moments in there. Also in the other set you posted from TRW. So many wonderful moments of them supporting one another. What a team. There is no way Sheppard would let Lisabeth go without a fight!

Which reminds me. I don't know about anyone else but after watching the various previews and what-not for S4 I have the feeling that
    Spoiler:
    the scene where John calls out "Elisabeth" is where she is lost (part of me hopes its a case of Elisabeth sacrificing herself to save the others, maybe leaving McKay in the jumper to help John and Ronan) and then the scene where Teyla hugs John is on their return to Atlantis when John would be devastated at having lost her and Teyla knows how upset he'd be. There is just no way that they could not realistically show how upset John would be at losing her. Not after everything we have seen and how close they have gradually grown ever since Rising.
    I've gotta say that I'm really looking forward to at least the first half of S4.

Anyway, I believe its time for me to go for a run. I have a time to beat and I missed my last run *my bad*
    sigpic

Comment

Dropping off 5 stars for the Sparky thread.

Just looked at some post and now I'm in the sparky gutter, this is a new experience for me

Comment

I leave for two days and I've missed so much. Anuna love the fic and all the pictures posted by everyone.

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Reaceania View Post
          Anuna have you taken over from BG for captioning?
          BG corrupted me well (and I am highly corruptable material); and since she is
          Spoiler:
          not around someone has to fulfill the duty of resident pr0ny shipper. My honour is to serve. *bows*

Originally posted by Reaceania View Post
          There are some of my favourite moments in there. Also in the other set you posted from TRW. So many wonderful moments of them supporting one another. What a team. There is no way Sheppard would let Lisabeth go without a fight!
          Yup, I totally agree, and if they
          Spoiler:
          write him any different it will be terribly out of character for him. But then, after being exposed to Battlestar galactica pilot episode I don't think so highly of Atlantis' TPTB when it comes to character development.

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
          Dropping off 5 stars for the Sparky thread.

Just looked at some post and now I'm in the sparky gutter, this is a new experience for me
          Wellcome Terrah! Yup, we are bunch of gutter lovers and Sparky gutter is a great place to be. make yourself comfortable and by all means enjoy yourself!

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
          I leave for two days and I've missed so much. Anuna love the fic and all the pictures posted by everyone.
          Thank you CrazyLikeaFox!!! There will be a new fic soon; again for "273 reasons to have sex" challenge. I have to 'polish' what I have written last night.

Here comes your picspam fix:

R: Has anyone seen Sheppard? I need to show him those generators...

C: Oh, give man a break Rodney.

L: Yes, he's a big boy, he can take care of himself.

R *muttering something*

In the meantime:

E: Aaaaw, poor baby, he needs a nap. I drained him.

And this is John's condition:

*snores contently*

next day:

R: So where were you anyway? I looked all over for you!

J: Ummmm... I got lost.

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hysterical captions Anuna. Welcome to the Sparky love Terrah, love your banner

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Heh, welcome Terrah!

Worrying about your loved one:
              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey, I love both of your banners (Terrah's and Fox'es). Aaawwww the hugs.

Comment

Thanks, right now kinda feeling stupid because I honestly don't remember a lot of these Sparky moments. Think I need to rewatch Atlantis

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Oh you do rewtach Atlantis. Especially Sparky episodes.

I have an idea guys. Lets single out all Sparky moments, in all episodes, starting with The Rising.

Comment

Yeah they're doing something similar on the D/V thread, an episode a day. Great idea Anuna!

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Really? I wasn't there for a long time. This could be a good way to have fun, and it can also help people who make videos too (me being one of those people). Here is the deal - we gotta single out all the momets, from big and obvious ones to the smallest ones.

Comment

Roght well its night time here so I'll be going to bed in an hour or so but tomorrow morning I will watch Rising, while noting everything Sparky related.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is doing well today!

Comment

Oh we're bursting with creative energy! wanna join the fun Suz? We are about to single out every Sparky moment, episode per episode.

Comment

Join us you know you want to lol!

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X