Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shepweir4eva View Post
    okay, time to get some more sparky fun going....

What is your favorite sparky eye!sex moment?
    Lifeline ( beware, pic )
    Spoiler:

Their last mental!sex to date :

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      Lifeline ( beware, pic )
      Spoiler:

Lifeline
      Spoiler:
      The reason I love this so much is because John and Elizabeth are either side of the screen, Rodney's stood between (talking, iirc), there's so much else going on... and yet it's still all about John and Elizabeth. A thousand words are expressed in one not-so-little look. Very powerful, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        How about I run into hiding untill I get my hands on my TSM muse?

Good points there Anji. I like your comparsion with Beauty & the Beast. Strike that, I love it.
        ^_^ If you run Anuna- I will chase you and poke you till I get a new chapter. ^_^

And I'm glad you like my comparison.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        Leelakin, thanks for sharing this. *hugs J/E* It reminded me of a drabble I wrote for the daily Sparky comm on LJ. It's the reverse of this drawing.

100 words of heavy duty Elizabeth angst - read at your own peril:

Spoiler:
        HELP IS ON IT’S WAY

How did it ever come to this? Elizabeth wondered.

“Do you take…”

Her eyes drifted downward to the man whose body she cradled in her arms. Others lay scattered throughout the gate room, but now that the threat was contained, she turned all her attention to him. Just hours ago they had stood on this very spot.

“I do.”

She glanced down at her hand. The symbol of John’s love shone brightly as she moved her fingers through his hair.

“With this ring…”

Caldwell’s voice came over her head set. Help had arrived.

“Until death us do part.”

Too late…
        *sob* That made me cry- it was so short but so wonderfully and horirbly romantically angsty! Good job!

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
        CG/Adrift/Lifeline
        Spoiler:
        Wonderfully put!

If John had stayed for Elizabeth and they had of survived, I think she would have held it against him. In the same way that had Elizabeth bowed to the Genii in CG and Coup, he would have held that against her. So while it may have seemed morally right to do, those actions would have come at great cost and would have come between John and Elizabeth, imo.

I like that they know they can trust each other to do the right thing when it comes down to it - probably why Elizabeth wasn't that mad over John's asking Ronon to stay in Duet (any ire most likely came from Ronon's POV of chain of command being inadvertently skewed). They can respect the other for having respect or them, if that makes sense.
        Exactly.

Lifeline ( beware, pic )
        Spoiler:

*whimper* I need to see the episode now.... but I promised my mum that I wouldn't go watching it until she comes back *I will not give into temptation, I will not give into tempation*
        sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
          Love that top one.

Alternate caption
          Spoiler:

John, when I said you could go exploring.......
          And I love the alternate caption!!!

Oh too difficult!! Too difficult! Let's see...

Duet

this one:

Spoiler:

Misbegotten

Siege 2

Home

Conversion (It's best for both of us moment)

Return 1 (dinner -Cheeky!)

and many more...
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Siege 2 is my all time favorite. The one that threw me over the line completely.

And this one, because it makes me pause & think about what I just saw (does this not remind you all of CG also?):
            sig made by me

Comment

@ JT - It totally makes me think of CG. John's stare is so intensive there. There are so many things unsaid in his eyes in that moment - it made me hold my breath when I saw it, but the hug was what threw me over the line. The biggest squee ever. I can never have enough of that hug.

And how 'bout this:

And this eyesex moment? The tension was palpable there.

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh, you meant deep and meaningful look didn't you

oh, alright

From Critical Mass right when they go see Caldwell together

Spoiler:
                They exchange such a clear deep look when John knows what he needs to do to get the code and Elizabeth knows too. They just look at each other and she turns to leave and let him do his job of saving her...err, I mean everyone.

It is almost like she is saying "Go for it baby, then meet me in my room later to ...discuss this
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Oh, you meant deep and meaningful look didn't you

oh, alright

From Critical Mass right when they go see Caldwell together

Spoiler:
                  They exchange such a clear deep look when John knows what he needs to do to get the code and Elizabeth knows too. They just look at each other and she turns to leave and let him do his job of saving her...err, I mean everyone.

It is almost like she is saying "Go for it baby, then meet me in my room later to ...discuss this
                  I love that scene - when she steps behind him after that look. That's such a "go for it" w/o ever saying a word. It was a very protective moment for them I thought also ... such a "you take over now" moment.
                  sig made by me

Comment

@ JT - It totally makes me think of CG. John's stare is so intensive there. There are so many things unsaid in his eyes in that moment - it made me hold my breath when I saw it, but the hug was what threw me over the line. The biggest squee ever. I can never have enough of that hug.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap1460.jpg

And how 'bout this:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap1472.jpg

And this eyesex moment? The tension was palpable there.
                    I LOVE that moment right after the hug - how he averts his eyes, because I think he just didn't know what to do. That little shuffle & clearing of throat. Sparky love.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      I LOVE that moment right after the hug - how he averts his eyes, because I think he just didn't know what to do. That little shuffle & clearing of throat. Sparky love.
                      Yeah, sometimes emotions are just too much for him. I have a feeling that sometimes he feels to much - he simply can't handle it, can't keep his cool, so he has to wiggle his way out of that emotional overload so nobody would know.

Comment

Yeah, sometimes emotions are just too much for him. I have a feeling that sometimes he feels to much - he simply can't handle it, can't keep his cool, so he has to wiggle his way out of that emotional overload so nobody would know.
                        Most men do that ( imho ), at least that's what my friends do. I think that's what's preventing them from crying at times or showing that they actually do have a heart.

Comment

Most men do that ( imho ), at least that's what my friends do. I think that's what's preventing them from crying at times or showing that they actually do have a heart.
                          It's true. They are taught not to show emotions but that doesn't stop emotions from appearing, and when they hit them like a flood (like in hug moment) they don't know what to do, it's too much, so they try to find the easy way out.

of course the situation changes in a relationship - at least for some men. Some never learn how to show their emotions. Poor men. I love being a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by peterl View Post
                            Love that top one.

Alternate caption
                            Spoiler:

John, when I said you could go exploring.......
                            haha, I love your captions, Peter.
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/bscap1613.jpg[/IMG]

E: John?
                              J: Yeah?
                              E: Let's try not to get ourselves to infirmary next time.
                              J: The damn closet was too small... and too fragile... how was i to know it would fall apart?
                              E: But it was fun!
                              Too good!

Comment

Poor thing... he couldn't wait to find a 'better' closet.

Comment

Working...
                                X