Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FireCat
    Who wrote tonight's episode (Allies)? If it is Binder or Gero, there is a chance of something rather shippy.
    It's a Gero script.

And, well, I still love the hug, because when John did hug her back, he hugged her so tightly that he had to rock back a bit to keep his balance.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      It's a Gero script.

And, well, I still love the hug, because when John did hug her back, he hugged her so tightly that he had to rock back a bit to keep his balance.
      WOW!!! a Gero script.... i am sooo looking forward to this!!!!!!!! but then we have a 5 month wait for any new stuff!!! but still i am really looking forward to it... Gero is soooo a Sparky i reckon!!!
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
        WOW!!! a Gero script.... i am sooo looking forward to this!!!!!!!! but then we have a 5 month wait for any new stuff!!! but still i am really looking forward to it... Gero is soooo a Sparky i reckon!!!
        Ooh looking at his list of credits, it certainly would appear that he is :-D yay!

I've just been reading season three info. Now I'm impatient already :-(

Comment

*lol* "sometimes a hug is just a hug" ... I'm sure
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Okay, I thought I was like OVERANALYSER of shippy stuff. Y'alls got sharing same square space, hand brushes, sharing infirmary bed... hehe. Yeah, just wanted to say VERY ENTERTAINING and oh so true
            ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Hello everybody

I just wanted to say "Hi" to all the Sheppard/Weir-Shippers I joined the forum a few days ago and I hope that you don't mind a new shipper

Well, I cannot exactly explain how or why I became a Sheppars/Weir-Shipper. I can only say that I had such a "feeling" during "Rising", especially during the last scene on the balcony - *ahm* do you know what I mean?
              I'm quite emotional ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                *lol* "sometimes a hug is just a hug" ... I'm sure
                Yeah, right! We all think that that hug was just an innocent display of relief.

Obviously
                Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Welcome!! Of course we don't mind new sparkys!... Come in, put your feet up... take a mint! ... they're not dirty I swear.. *ignores odd looks from others* ...

... Look, it's either me or Foolish that's gonna offer the mints *iz bad*

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Harri
                    He hugs her all the time in the scenes that take place when our cameras aren't switched on ;-) But, I agree, it would be nice for the cameras to capture one of these hugs - as proof, for those who do not believe the hugs take place :-D

He should hug her in the season three premiere in homage to Siege III because that was a great ep and all season premieres should bow down to it... and hug it :-)
                    The Siege III is still my favourite Atlantis episode, Sparky-wise and otherwise. The emotion and action in it was just fantastic and I love those eps where they're all in the city instead of exploring elsewhere. I'm hoping to see more of those in season 3.

And yes - more hugs please!!
                    When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
                    My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Yeah, I like those 'bottle' eppies. BIS, HZ, TLG, Conversion. Maybe cos I'm a homebody I like when they stay home and explore.
                      ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                        Yeah, right! We all think that that hug was just an innocent display of relief.

Obviously
                        And the secret code for 'My quarters... later!'

love your sig btw. Wasn't there at the time unfortunately, so I accounted for none of them!...alas, I was asleep... *time difference...grumbles*
                        hh

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                          And the secret code for 'My quarters... later!'

love your sig btw. Wasn't there at the time unfortunately, so I accounted for none of them!...alas, I was asleep... *time difference...grumbles*
                          Umm, I'm from England too, and she was online from like 9 ish to 11 ish pm, so it wasn't actually that late i'm afraid!

Still, always next time
                          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Welcome Delphine! Of course we don't mind new shippers.

Just stay a good distance away from the mints. some of those things aren't wrapped you know.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                              Yeah, I like those 'bottle' eppies. BIS, HZ, TLG, Conversion. Maybe cos I'm a homebody I like when they stay home and explore.
                              I also like Atlantis based episodes. Don't forget The Storm/The Eye that are the best couple of episodes ever (IMO) and almost totally Atlantis based !!!
                              Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                                Umm, I'm from England too, and she was online from like 9 ish to 11 ish pm, so it wasn't actually that late i'm afraid!

Still, always next time
                                Really... in that case, I went out for a friends bday before going to sleep... why do I have to have friends!
                                hh

Comment

Working...
                                X