No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mini-transcript of the scene in question is now up here.

Comment

Did I read these posts correctly?!? A possible
      Spoiler:
      kiss?????
      If that is the case let me just say
      Spoiler:
      Jenkies!!!! (if thats how you spell that word--Scooby fans I'm sure you know!
      I realize that it could be [spoiler] Conversion-ish but I highly doubt it given the mutual nature of this scenario. Perhaps we will be left wondering who kissed who. I'm also glad there will beno akward apology--it gives plenty of room for possiblities. If this is all true--it would seem that TLB and Converrsion parallel one another--one ending a ship, one launching one?[spoiler] Just a thought.

This is realy getting interesting.

Thanks for the info all!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Well, another tidbit from the source...
        Spoiler:
        Carson, Rodney, and Caldwell are all there to witness the, er, "incident." That's going to be interesting.

And Athena, it already broke once this morning.

!!!! Thanks fo rthat info Mel--I can just imagine
        Spoiler:
        Rodney's reaction
        . Perhaps instead of an
        Spoiler:
        apology scene, we'll have akward moments between Caldwell, Carson, Rodney and Shep/Weir.
        Thanks for that transcript parsifal. I love that line [spoler] "Anything could happen"[/spoiler]

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
          *has died* If this has me this excited, I'm not sure I'll ever get through the actual episode.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Well, another tidbit from the source...
            Spoiler:
            Carson, Rodney, and Caldwell are all there to witness the, er, "incident." That's going to be interesting.

And Athena, it already broke once this morning.
            It did?! Haha, I guess I missed it. Well, at least it wasn't dead for too long.

So....
            Spoiler:
            If there are witnesses to this kiss, this has to mean something, right? Because it's obvious people feel something going on between John and Elizabeth, so now that they see a kiss between that has to confirm something...I'm just curious on the witnesses reaction. Would it be horrifying as in Beckett/Rodney in "Duets" or would everyone be "about time!" like we are all hoping?

...there was a point to this post, but I forgot it.
            ~Athena

Comment

*hyperventilates* Is it possible to have a very hard time breathing after reading that little bit of spoiler info?

I'm feeling a bit light headed I think I need to take my 15 minute break now.
              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                *hyperventilates* Is it possible to have a very hard time breathing after reading that little bit of spoiler info?

I'm feeling a bit light headed I think I need to take my 15 minute break now.
                I'm on my lunch break at work and I feel like I need a good, stiff drink.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

This message board is gonna crash after the episode airs in Canada, and crash again when it airs in the US.

a time to mourn

Comment

It does amuse me that,
                    Spoiler:

when this whole Atlantis madness started, the PTB didn't intend for a S&E slant on things. It wouldv'e been like a Hammond & Jack kissing - AU! Hee. So I guess I can cling to the hope that the writers haven't really disappointed me yet.

I am really dying to see Elizabeth kick some butt!

Comment

*dies* reads it.... *dies again*

Spoiler:
                      This seems to be very cute! Yay....I'm soo looking forward to make some Wallpapers, Icons and Sigs out of this scene.... of course if TPTB won't cut this scene out...but then, I'd turn really really It's not violent like the Teyla/John one, it's just cuuuuttteeee! Even if they aren't the really themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                        This message board is gonna crash after the episode airs in Canada, and crash again when it airs in the US.
                        Don't forget the UK airing. And, you know, if they decide to release a picture of this...
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                          It does amuse me that,
                          Spoiler:

when this whole Atlantis madness started, the PTB didn't intend for a S&E slant on things. It wouldv'e been like a Hammond & Jack kissing - AU! Hee. So I guess I can cling to the hope that the writers haven't really disappointed me yet.

I am really dying to see Elizabeth kick some butt!
                          Well, once you think about it. No offense to Don S. Davis. Elizabeth is a much much prettier and younger leader than Hammond.

Would you blame Sheppard for wanting
                          Spoiler:
                          to kiss her, when he's given a perfectly legitmate excuse/chance to?
                          ~Athena

Comment

Don't forget the UK airing. And, you know, if they decide to release a picture of this...
                            If they decide to release a picture of this...I would forgive them for the near lack of Weir pictures being released.

And of course the next wave of fanart, wallpapers, and icons galore!
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              If they decide to release a picture of this...I would forgive them for the near lack of Weir pictures being released.

And of course the next wave of fanart, wallpapers, and icons galore!
                              I'm thinking we need to track down the set photographer.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                                Spoiler:
                                Aie!!! Just the fact that they are conscious of what's going on thrills me!

Excuse me...*pees pants*...Now. Seriously, this is the *best* case scenerio we could have hoped for in regard to this event.
                                Spoiler:
                                Not only do they remember, they are a part of what is going on even against their will. So, they will know how it felt and they will remember! That is beyond fantastic folks. Truly.

Comment

Working...
                                X