Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Oh yeah...anyone remember what happened with Janeway/Chakotay when they were left ALONE on a planet?!!!

That is one of my favorite Voyager episodes!! But they didn't even kiss!!!

Well I'm off to math class. Be back later. I hope...

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Oh man . Let wraith kidnap Elizabeth.
      Spoiler:
      We know McKay is captured because we've seen a pic (unless I'm confusing the episodes) I doubt he's the only one that's captured.

I want Liz to be captured by the wraith and I want Sheppard to stay on..whatever, Atlantis or some other planet, being all angsty and doing all he can to save Elizabeth. *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter
        Hey I remember that, then there wasn't so much action between Chakotay and Seven though when they crash landed on that one planet in season 7.
        You know...it just shows how much that pairing didn't do much for me 'cos I can't remember much about that eppy at all!!

I do remember in the J/C one though, that there was lots of sexual tension, a neck rub and huge disappointment from them when they realised they were going to be rescued!

I'd love to see something like that with John and LizBeth!

edit: Oooh...forgot to mention that there was a scene where C saw J just wrapped in a towel to! That episode is burned on my mind!!

Comment

You know...it just shows how much that pairing didn't do much for me 'cos I can't remember much about that eppy at all!!

I do remember in the J/C one though, that there was lots of sexual tension, a neck rub and huge disappointment from them when they realised they were going to be rescued!

Oh yeah, that pairing happened to quickly, but J/C was worth it. And most definitly there should be an episode with John and Lizzie like that.

Comment

Angel of fire's Broken Circles has been updated. Yay!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2603811/8/

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter
              Oh yeah, that pairing happened to quickly, but J/C was worth it. And most definitly there should be an episode with John and Lizzie like that.
              You mean where they are trapped on a planet alone together or he sees her in a towel?
              I was just remembering the Voyager episode and a recent Lost episode...

Ok now I really have to get to class...

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

edit: Oooh...forgot to mention that there was a scene where C saw J just wrapped in a towel to! That episode is burned on my mind!!
                LOL! That Voyager ep is also burned on my mind! One of my favourites, and I don't remember the Chakotay/Seven planet ep at all!

I agree we need to see John and Elizabeth in a situation like that... heck, in any situation that can set us up for that much sexual tension :-D

I'm up for the Wraith capturing Lizzie and John left behind being all angsty too. We know she worries so much about him:
                Spoiler:
                (even Lorne knows that ;-) )
                but, apart from in The Storm/The Eye we never get to see much him worrying about her.

And I think it'd be good if there was nothing he could do to help. Like the many times she's stuck on Atlantis and it's up to other people to save him. It'd be good to see how he'd respond to that - being the hero and all - and what his reaction would be when she returned ;-) *envisions Siege III, but, yeah, shippier ;-)*

Comment

I'll die if in season 3 premiere John will hug Liz
                  she already did that and he barely hugged her back *sigh* It's his turn now! Poor Liz probably wasn't even planning on hugging him and her heart was controlling her body, in a room full of military. He sooo has to hug her himself now... if he won't EVER do it, I'll be pissed!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    she already did that and he barely hugged her back *sigh* It's his turn now! Poor Liz probably wasn't even planning on hugging him and her heart was controlling her body, in a room full of military. He sooo has to hug her himself now... if he won't EVER do it, I'll be pissed!
                    He hugs her all the time in the scenes that take place when our cameras aren't switched on ;-) But, I agree, it would be nice for the cameras to capture one of these hugs - as proof, for those who do not believe the hugs take place :-D

He should hug her in the season three premiere in homage to Siege III because that was a great ep and all season premieres should bow down to it... and hug it :-)

Comment

I think that's because he wasn't expecting it. Completely bewildered and flustered is the way Joe played that scene... I don't think John realised she cared that much.

Comment

I know he wasn't expecting that but still.....
                        anyway the hug totally had me squeeing for several days! Parents thought I was mad.. ha!
                        Originally posted by Harri
                        He hugs her all the time in the scenes that take place when our cameras aren't switched on ;-) But, I agree, it would be nice for the cameras to capture one of these hugs - as proof, for those who do not believe the hugs take place :-D

He should hug her in the season three premiere in homage to Siege III because that was a great ep and all season premieres should bow down to it... and hug it :-)
                        WORD!
                        Hey Siege III... Season III hehehe I think it might just work

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                          I think that's because he wasn't expecting it. Completely bewildered and flustered is the way Joe played that scene... I don't think John realised she cared that much.
                          Yep. Men are sooo oblivious sometimes!
                          I concur, he wasn't expecting it. She just walked towards him and don't stop for a second before hugging him. I think he only thought she would be welcoming him back, not hugging him.

Comment

WORD!
                            Hey Siege III... Season III hehehe I think it might just work
                            Oooh maybe we could have three hugs as well. That'd be nice. Man, I think I would not be able to stop squeeing for quite some time after that :-)

I squee each time I think of that hug... and that can be pretty often :-)

Comment

Who wrote tonight's episode (Allies)? If it is Binder or Gero, there is a chance of something rather shippy.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCat
                                Who wrote tonight's episode (Allies)? If it is Binder or Gero, there is a chance of something rather shippy.

Gero, apparently. Oooh I'm even more excited now :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X