Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gawd I just remembered...
    let's all drink up to the last episode of season 2. Hoping for Sheppard angst!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised

Their hands sooo brushed when she hands him his glass!!

Hope with you for Shep!Angst!

*prays she have time to see the ep before going to uni tomorrow*

Comment

Originally posted by Erised

I totally forgot that it was tonight! (not that I get to see it for a couple of weeks...we've got Grace under pressure on wednesday here)

It's a finale... you can bet there's gonna be sparky *and spanky*

If not, I'll cry... (hehe, these are so cute!)
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
          It's a finale... you can bet there's gonna be sparky *and spanky*

If not, I'll cry... (hehe, these are so cute!)
          Well, we always got Sparky on the last ep before a break (The Storm, The Siege, The Lost Boys) so I hope there's gonna be Sparky there too.

*crosses her fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
            I was kinda ticked at myself for not only reading the spoielrs about it, but somebody posted a clip of the hug after it had aired in the States. I thought that when I came to see the ep myself on TV that it wouldn't have the same impact - but it did! I still squeed like a crazyfangirl on crack
            When I was working on my vid, I kept getting distracted, watching that scene and one other (from TLG - you know what I mean) over and over and over and over...

Don't care how often I see 'em. Still gonna - well, you said it best, Sal - "squee like a crazyfangirl on crack."
            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
              Their hands sooo brushed when she hands him his glass!!

Hope with you for Shep!Angst!

*prays she have time to see the ep before going to uni tomorrow*
              I'm hoping for some Sheppard angst too, i haven't read spoilers for this episode. But well, it's a finale, so bad things are gonna happen to the guys, and it'll be a cliffie, off course. And When i think of the siege 2 last year, we need another heart breaking moment like that, but with Sheppard angstin'.

Comment

Owww...Last episode... *snif* I bet they get seperated again... I really would wish for mid-season or end-season episode where they have to find the conclusion...fight something side bi side...not light-years away from each other...well we'll see Hope never fades -> starts to become my favourite sentence *loL*

John: *having chocolat bar in his hands*
                Liz: *thinking* MUST-RESIST!

Comment

*dreams of Shep and Liz facing danger...together* *cheesy music*
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I really should not be THIS excited to hear second-hand Canadian spoilers about the last episode.

And I'm such a non-polly that I know TPTB are gonna screw me, til July!

You have got to be kidding me~!!!!
                    Has anyone seen next weeks US promo for the Tower... JohnSheppard... He's more than a team leader... He's a Babe Magnet?! WTF?! Was there a time-warp and its 1988 slang time?! Babe. Magnet. ??!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                      Owww...Last episode... *snif* I bet they get seperated again... I really would wish for mid-season or end-season episode where they have to find the conclusion...fight something side bi side...not light-years away from each other...well we'll see
                      I think I may be the only one here who prefers it when they're separated at the end. Every once in a while the angst fan in me (who is buried very, very deeply) likes to have some fulfillment and see them facing impossible odds, compounded by separation. They face everything else together. It's just good storytelling to separate them when the crisis is at its height.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        I think I may be the only one here who prefers it when they're separated at the end. Every once in a while the angst fan in me (who is buried very, very deeply) likes to have some fulfillment and see them facing impossible odds, compounded by separation. They face everything else together. It's just good storytelling to separate them when the crisis is at its height.
                        You're not the only one Mel! Aside from making it an interesting cliff hanger that may lead us to yell at the screen for having to wait 6 months until the new season, it definately means more of a possiblity for those to really realize how they few about each other.

besides the possible angst means more fodder for fics!
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                          You have got to be kidding me~!!!!
                          Has anyone seen next weeks US promo for the Tower... JohnSheppard... He's more than a team leader... He's a Babe Magnet?! WTF?! Was there a time-warp and its 1988 slang time?! Babe. Magnet. ??!
                          Maybe who ever made the promos this week, watched one too many of Vh-1s "I love the 80s".
                          ~Athena

Comment

It's not like I don't like it....it just would be something...well else if they would change their concept for once

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                              It's not like I don't like it....it just would be something...well else if they would change their concept for once
                              I'd like to see them stuck somewhere together. Lots of "interaction". John trying to protect Liz. mmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                Absolutely. And then we get to see how much they want to be together. Wonder why it's always those two who get separated?

Originally posted by Rubicon
                                I'd like to see them stuck somewhere together. Lots of "interaction". John trying to protect Liz. mmmmm!
                                That could work too. Anything that causes John!angst is real good. Makes you wonder why given that The Storm/The Eye were so popular, they haven't had him angst more.

And in keeping with our new policy of John/Joe love. Has everyone seen the latest round of Q's on GW to Joe? Can his kids get any cuter?
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X