No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhh, just been watching that ep with ...
    Spoiler:
    the one where rodney has that weapon and recons he can make it work properly. Dunno the name cause on my cd it doesnt have it. But Rodney asked shep to ask weir cause he knew she'd listen to him. And she did. She kept yelling at Caldwell and wouldnt let him but as soon as shep put his side in she was all for it. That was a cool episode.
    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

That'd be Trinity.

Comment

22,000 posts!!!!!!

calls for a celebration.... i have the shippy cookies out at the moment!!!!!

*hands plate around*
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde

but lets stay sorta on topic Sparky was subtle, but still there in inferno!!!!!!!
          I agree. I mean, let's face it, Sparky is always there :-D

Now I'm still new and so feel free to send me elsewhere with this, but would this be the thread where one could squee when re-watching/watching eps? I ask because I'm having a day of re-watching season one, and I just watched 38 Minutes and well, I just LOVE the end of that ep :-D It was that scene that hooked me on Sparky. I went immediately to Yahoo and found a Sheppard/Weir group to join :-)

And in randomness, the people over at Sky TV clearly are Sparky shippers. In their on screen synopsis, they described one episode as "Sparky sci-fi" and Critical Mass as "Scintillating Sci-Fi" - and scintillating can mean giving of sparks :-D I like that they're showing their subtle support for the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Harri

Now I'm still new and so feel free to send me elsewhere with this, but would this be the thread where one could squee when re-watching/watching eps? I ask because I'm having a day of re-watching season one, and I just watched 38 Minutes and well, I just LOVE the end of that ep :-D It was that scene that hooked me on Sparky. I went immediately to Yahoo and found a Sheppard/Weir group to join :-)

And in randomness, the people over at Sky TV clearly are Sparky shippers. In their on screen synopsis, they described one episode as "Sparky sci-fi" and Critical Mass as "Scintillating Sci-Fi" - and scintillating can mean giving of sparks :-D I like that they're showing their subtle support for the ship.
            welcome!!!!! that is sooo awesome about the ep synopsis and stuff... it would be soo cool if they were on the thread here, but the name Sparky has spread very far and wide
            38 minutes was a great ep for Sparky... personally i was hooked from the line in "Rising"..."Who the hell is this?" Liz refering to John... SQUEEEEE
            and yes... here is the place where we watch ep/scene over and over again!!!!!!!!and once again WELCOME!!!!

Comment

Halleluja...I finally have also time for the other threads then ELizabeth Wow-thread *Lol*

Big Sparky-Birthday to Erised from me too

Comment

oohhh Dorka... i was just saying how i loved this scene...!!!!! thanks for posting a cap!!!! love ya!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                  Halleluja...I finally have also time for the other threads then ELizabeth Wow-thread *Lol*

Big Sparky-Birthday to Erised from me too

thanks babe you're a champ! *hugs* *is getting hyper again*

80 posts in 24 hours.. that's gotta be a record not that I was trying to beat it

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    80 posts in 24 hours.. that's gotta be a record not that I was trying to beat it
                    i have done 300 in 48... now i am scared!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                      38 minutes was a great ep for Sparky... personally i was hooked from the line in "Rising"..."Who the hell is this?" Liz refering to John... SQUEEEEE
                      and yes... here is the place where we watch ep/scene over and over again!!!!!!!!and once again WELCOME!!!!
                      Thank you for the welcome. This place is great. Just, well, so much to catch up on I fear I never will :-D

I must admit I wasn't really paying close attention when I watched the first few eps of Atlantis - I don't remember why now, clearly I was misguided and negatively insane!! (i am always insane in a good way ) But once I saw 38 Minutes that was it. I was hooked and I watched properly from then on :-D And now every single time I watch "Rising" I notice more and more Sparkiness and kick myself for whatever possessed me to not pay attention. So I make up for it now by watching as often as possible :-D

Comment

Thanks *loL* you really got amazingly much posts in the last time... I didn't really count...was too much distracted *coughs*

oh and HAPPY 22'000 POSTS HERE

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. This place is great. Just, well, so much to catch up on I fear I never will :-D

I must admit I wasn't really paying close attention when I watched the first few eps of Atlantis - I don't remember why now, clearly I was misguided and negatively insane!! (i am always insane in a good way ) But once I saw 38 Minutes that was it. I was hooked and I watched properly from then on :-D And now every single time I watch "Rising" I notice more and more Sparkiness and kick myself for whatever possessed me to not pay attention. So I make up for it now by watching as often as possible :-D
                          that is not a problem!!!!!!!! Sparkiness rocks!!! i am sure that you will see that from now in every ep... we even have 'shippy tinted glasses' ...

Comment

I know! I have no idea why the pilot episode turned me off so much. But yeah, now I'm a non-stop Atlantis fan! Maybe I too, was negatively insane, lol. (Green Splats you )

LOL, you should see me with my Atlantis episodes. I've got TLG on repeat!

Yay! For the greatness that it Sparky!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                              LOL, you should see me with my Atlantis episodes. I've got TLG on repeat!

Yay! For the greatness that it Sparky!
                              i know what you mean!!!!!! TLG was Torri best ep to date for me i think!!!!!!

Comment

haha don't kick yourself! The first eps I watched were the Siege I or II.. can
                                t remember.. just because I loved SG-1. Before that I didn't want to watch anything else but SG-1. I looved the Siege I and II and the cliffhanger and that's when I saw sparky! I didn't know too much about the characters to really care though Then I watched all s.1 and wow. So I should be kicking myself

Comment

Working...
                                X