Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    *lurks*

okay, don't kill me...i know i am a sheyla shipper entering a shep/weir thread, but i just have to say that i love The Long Goodbye and all the shep/weir moments...even if the kiss wasn't really them
    Dang, I left my baseball bat at home! *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
      hey... yea If we ever get a reference to a closet, I might just die
      Reference? Well, there was that time where Torri found out about shippers, Sparky, and closets after she said that Elizabeth's office was orignally a closet.

-giggles madly- Haha, I still can't get over that.

Comment

i ship a lot of couples...i mean, i have just started becoming a teyla/dex shipper since it does seem like sheyla has died out...but who says you can't have more than one ship

i ship: sam/jack, sheyla, mcweir, teyla/dex and now shep/weir...each ship has their own unique thing i think
        Hey you're about to see the light ...

FP, ahahaha!! LOL

xkawaiix, I laugh at that every time *lol* . I meant a reference in the episode though
        I like Bama's idea better

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
          Reference? Well, there was that time where Torri found out about shippers, Sparky, and closets after she said that Elizabeth's office was orignally a closet.

That was just sooo funny
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

hey, do any of you have any pics of some good shep/weir moments
            sigpic

Comment

Well, she could say that her old office was as small as a closet. *COUGH* -Still knows that *you're* out there-

I'm off to bed. But before I go...
              Spoiler:
              It seems like there were a lot of loose ends in TLG, especially with why they were trying to kill each other, where they really enemies of the Ancients like I read somewhere, and if they were really husband and wife. You think that they'll probably go back to TLG some time in the future?

Just a few things to ponder. Night.

Comment

Well, she could say that her old office was as small as a closet. *COUGH* -Still knows that *you're* out there-

I'm off to bed. But before I go...
                Spoiler:
                It seems like there were a lot of loose ends in TLG, especially with why they were trying to kill each other, where they really enemies of the Ancients like I read somewhere, and if they were really husband and wife. You think that they'll probably go back to TLG some time in the future?

Just a few things to ponder. Night.
                Spoiler:

Liz!Phoebus exaplained to Teyla that her people and John!Thallan's people were at war. She wanted to kill Thallan because they were the last survivors, and if she succeeded, then the war would be won by Phoebus and her people (who are long dead).
                I don't think they had anything to do with the ancients though... but who knows. They might be the ones who created the Hot Zone virus, and if it's true, then we might go back to TLG in the future

Comment

hey Erised, do you have any good S/W piccys
                  sigpic

Comment

hey Erised, do you have any good S/W piccys
                    I have a lot http://photobucket.com/albums/c52/LJAtl/

Comment

I watched the commentary for Siege 1 today with the 2 Martins, DH and JF. They are talking about Weir's office being small and hard to film in. Since they are all talking at once it's hard to tell who says what, but Joe says something about a closet. I waited for more, but he clammed up.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                        Spoiler:

Liz!Phoebus exaplained to Teyla that her people and John!Thallan's people were at war. She wanted to kill Thallan because they were the last survivors, and if she succeeded, then the war would be won by Phoebus and her people (who are long dead).
                        I don't think they had anything to do with the ancients though... but who knows. They might be the ones who created the Hot Zone virus, and if it's true, then we might go back to TLG in the future
                        I am curious, though
                        Spoiler:
                        what made it so personal for Phoebus and Thalan. I mean, there seemed to be more story to their feud than just being on opposite sides of a war. They seemed to have a strong personal hatred for each other in a one-on-one sense, beyond my-side-vs-your-side.

I got the impression that the war between their peoples came along after the Ancients left. That's pure speculation on my part, but I doubt they were in the pods for 10,000 years like Liz was in BIS. I think their war started after the Ancients left Pegasus.
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                            I am curious, though
                            Spoiler:
                            what made it so personal for Phoebus and Thalan. I mean, there seemed to be more story to their feud than just being on opposite sides of a war. They seemed to have a strong personal hatred for each other in a one-on-one sense, beyond my-side-vs-your-side.

I got the impression that the war between their peoples came along after the Ancients left. That's pure speculation on my part, but I doubt they were in the pods for 10,000 years like Liz was in BIS. I think their war started after the Ancients left Pegasus.
                            Definitely since they were both humans and I when the Ancients left Humans in the Pegasus galaxy were really primitive considering they'd only just been "seeded" there...

Spoiler:
                            I'm thinking Phoebus must have been given the mission to hunt Thalan in particular and since they were well matched as far as ability and all that it became sort of a personal thing. You know, "let's see who is gonna best the other". There's definitely a lot of respect between the two. Phoebus could have simple killed Thalan when he was in the pod instead of giving him a chance to run. I think maybe that's part of why Phoebus chose John as a host for Thalan, he had the physicality to provide a fair challenge but also because John and Liz, like the two of them, were well matched
                            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                              I am curious, though
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Yes, I agree. Phoebus' story seemed incomplete. There had to be another reason other than war why she wanted to kill him so badly. Maybe they used to be a couple and then something happened.. I don't know, but I think that kissing your mortal enemy is a bit too extreme. And Thalan didn't seem to mind it too much.

They might not have anything to do with the ancients. Like you said, they weren't as old as Lizzie in Before I Sleep.
                              I wonder why this war started though. We didn't get enough background on this and TPTB usually go back and explain past episodes.

I take my last post back. They were humans, and the hot zone virus was created to kill humans who weren't ancients.

I've read spoilers that there is some kind of new enemy in season 3. What if Thallus and Phoebus really weren't the last survivors? They weren't exactly friendly. Could be another genii-like, but more advanced civilization.

Ok am I making any sense? I haven't slept since yesterday morning (TLG, you know)
                              Last edited by Erised; 03 January 2006, 07:07 PM.

Comment

well, i did it...i made a siggy and a wallpaper

feel free to snurch

wallpaper!
                                http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...epweirwall.jpg

siggy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X