No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I haven't heard from the doctor yet. Hopefully later today (Tuesday).
    ​*crossing fingers*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    The brother-in-law was impressed with my skills so I'm safe.

I could probably do it again but I sincerely hope that the eldest will take a shot at it next time. She's very competitive so I'm going to make an educated guess she won't let it sit idly by without having tried to solve it at least once.
    I hope she does try it! A little friendly competition is always good.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Favorite post-Academy Awards past time... the dresses on the red carpet recap.

Oomph... what some people call fashion, I have to designate "Is that the duvet from her bed she's wearing?".

Also peeved Lily Gladstone didn't win Best Female Lead. She was snubbed, dammit.

John Cenna was brilliant -- "Costumes..."
      I swear, how he managed to keep a straight face.

Same as Ryan during his Barbie musical moment.

AND Messi, the dog... how cute was he.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's now Wednesday at 11am and I still haven't heard from the doctor. Grrr.

Favorite post-Academy Awards past time... the dresses on the red carpet recap.

Oomph... what some people call fashion, I have to designate "Is that the duvet from her bed she's wearing?".

Also peeved Lily Gladstone didn't win Best Female Lead. She was snubbed, dammit.

John Cenna was brilliant -- "Costumes..."
        I swear, how he managed to keep a straight face.

Same as Ryan during his Barbie musical moment.

AND Messi, the dog... how cute was he.
        I did not watch the Oscars. The only movies that I had seen were Barbie and The Holdovers. I was glad to see Da'Vine Joy Randolph win for The Holdovers, as she was truly excellent in that movie.

But I did see some of the Oscar fashions on Tumblr. And I totally agree. There was one woman, can't remember who it was, maybe Melissa McCarthy, who wore pink and red together. It hurt my eyes.

I looked up Messi the dog online, and YES!! He was totally adorable!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It's now Wednesday at 11am and I still haven't heard from the doctor. Grrr.
          Grrr, indeed!

I also did not watch the Oscars. But was happy to see RDJ finally get his.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

But I did see some of the Oscar fashions on Tumblr. And I totally agree. There was one woman, can't remember who it was, maybe Melissa McCarthy, who wore pink and red together. It hurt my eyes.
            Melissa's was entirely red, if I remember correctly. I even said that she was blending in with the red carpet quite nicely.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

SUN WAS SHINING!!

And tomorrow it's back to singing in the rain...

Comment

My biopsy was benign!! Yaaaay!! I'm still having surgery, because my symptoms are still happening. But this means no radiation or additional treatment. So I'm very, very happy!!

Melissa's was entirely red, if I remember correctly. I even said that she was blending in with the red carpet quite nicely.
                  Here's a link to an article that shows her dress. It was red with a pink wrap. If it had all been the same color it would have been nice.

Comment

Great news JT-2 about the biopsy, but I hope the surgery goes well & they can get rid of the symptoms for good. 2RWCHUN.gif
                    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

My biopsy was benign!! Yaaaay!! I'm still having surgery, because my symptoms are still happening. But this means no radiation or additional treatment. So I'm very, very happy!!
                      YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! That is the best of news! *hugs* Hope the surgery goes well and the symptoms are knocked out permanently! *moar hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jt-2 View Post
                        my biopsy was benign!! Yaaaay!! I'm still having surgery, because my symptoms are still happening. But this means no radiation or additional treatment. So i'm very, very happy!!
                        Woot woot!!

Comment

Thank you all!! I appreciate it. I won't be having surgery for some time. Not sure when, but it won't be for a few weeks probably.

Comment

I won't be having surgery for some time. Not sure when, but it won't be for a few weeks probably.
                            Hey! We are not trying to rush you. You just get it done when you are ready, we can wait. 1bLaDxR.gif
                            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post

Hey! We are not trying to rush you. You just get it done when you are ready, we can wait. 1bLaDxR.gif

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Thank you all!! I appreciate it. I won't be having surgery for some time. Not sure when, but it won't be for a few weeks probably.
                                *hugs* Yeah, that's usually how it goes. Gotta wait for a timeslot to open up in the schedule.

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                                *snorts*​

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X