No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Annual fair in our old stomping grounds, so we drove home to dad's.
      Had dinner and then off to the fair.

Collected enough points for 2 teddy bears this time so my avocado now has a sheep-companion, while my sister picked out a shiny dragon. We had so much fun!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Annual fair in our old stomping grounds, so we drove home to dad's.
        Had dinner and then off to the fair.

Collected enough points for 2 teddy bears this time so my avocado now has a sheep-companion, while my sister picked out a shiny dragon. We had so much fun!
        Oh that sounds like so much fun! Yay for the new additions to the stuffed animal family!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Looking for code snippets today I accidently relocated a chapter of the Office Saga I thought I'd lost. The first Unofficial Chapter went missing a while back but apparently I still had a copy on an thumb drive. Sometimes, one needs to really look what those odd folders hold in forgotten places.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Looking for code snippets today I accidently relocated a chapter of the Office Saga I thought I'd lost. The first Unofficial Chapter went missing a while back but apparently I still had a copy on an thumb drive. Sometimes, one needs to really look what those odd folders hold in forgotten places.
            Oooh, something for the special features on the Blu-Ray!

Comment

There, all Office Saga (official & unofficial) chapters have been matched with their post-URL's.

Which means I spent an hour going through a few pages of posts, and oh the fun I had rereading some of our conversations.

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a great Screw the Angst Wednesday!

As for me, another Wednesday, another successful raiding party on the mainland.

There, all Office Saga (official & unofficial) chapters have been matched with their post-URL's.

Which means I spent an hour going through a few pages of posts, and oh the fun I had rereading some of our conversations.
                Awesome! Looking forward to the next one when it's ready!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Awesome! Looking forward to the next one when it's ready!
                    There's one bouncing around the brain but it doesn't quite know where it wants to go yet.
                    It has changed direction a few times now.

Comment

Howdy all! How's it going out there? I'm still waiting for my doctor's office to call me to schedule the surgery. Apparently, they move as slow as molasses.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

There's one bouncing around the brain but it doesn't quite know where it wants to go yet.
                        It has changed direction a few times now.
                        Ah, sounds like me with my Mystic Knights fic...

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Howdy all! How's it going out there? I'm still waiting for my doctor's office to call me to schedule the surgery. Apparently, they move as slow as molasses.
                        Ugh, isn't that just typical?

Comment

Mmm... looks like Gateworld got an update. My notifications look a bit different.

Anyhow... weekend again!

Then 5 work days and then a week off (off to Spain again), recharging the batteries.

Mmm... maybe this next office saga chapter should have a day off (but not like Sunday).

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Ugh, isn't that just typical?
                            She called me on the 14th, but only updated the system to request the "surgical form" on the 21st.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                            Mmm... looks like Gateworld got an update. My notifications look a bit different.

Anyhow... weekend again!

Then 5 work days and then a week off (off to Spain again), recharging the batteries.

Mmm... maybe this next office saga chapter should have a day off (but not like Sunday).​
                            I can't see any difference, but that's because I'm still on Microsoft Edge since I got the new PC. It does weird stuff.

That's awesome that you're going to Spain again!! (take me with you!!)

A real day off without an exploding tumor would be lovely to read.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

She called me on the 14th, but only updated the system to request the "surgical form" on the 21st.

Ugh! Again, so typical.

Hmm, it still looks the same to me. Maybe it's a gradual rollout depending on browser.

Anyhow... weekend again!

Mmm... maybe this next office saga chapter should have a day off (but not like Sunday).
                              Yay, Spain! Have fun!

A real day off without an exploding tumor would be lovely to read.
                              ​This is so true! I'm sure Carson would appreciate it...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                                X