Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DIES*

Oh my goodness. Must see episode.

(And other people say we don't have much footage for vids. )
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      Hmmm. Maybe she has a bunch of different red shirts!

Yes, green would look great on her, but I think they've already designated red as the 'Elizabeth colour'. It suits her just as much as green, I think!

*g* I think I have to do some Photoshop-coloring today evening

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
        *g* I think I have to do some Photoshop-coloring today evening
        Hmmm. The possibilities... Which colour to chose? Sea green, moss green, bottle green, British racing green????
        I do love green... the most serene colour of them all!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
          It's the red t-shirt that sends Bama and Pres crazy! They like to talk about it in the Torri threads!
          Ahhhh... a *new* red t-shirt to gaga over!?! YES!!! t-shirts on our lovlies are just drool-worthy. I'm still picking myself up off the floor from the twin united front black clad look from the sci-fi teaser. When they start dressing them alike, it's all over but the cryin.

Comment

OK, for all you guys who wanted more little quickies go here:
            http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=385

Does this make me the quickie queen? Love it. Love them.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Note on the green: I really think it should be green not red. After years of Trekking, the colour red sends shivers down my spine.

As for the longer hair, she looks a lot younger and prettier and more girly with that hair.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

THat short moment between and Liz and John in GUP was soo cute! You could see that spark in their eyes when they look at each oter! so adorable

Hey how do you take screencaps?
                Last edited by Erised; 13 December 2005, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter

There weren't very many shots that had both of them together, at least not good ones for capping. Perhaps the best:

Elizabeth seems to be aware that she is in fact being followed by a couple of men behaving like men.
                  Zelenka *thinks*: How can I get my beloved Rodney out of danger? Sheppard *thinks* My, Elizabeth has a fine...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                    OK, for all you guys who wanted more little quickies go here:
                    http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=385

Does this make me the quickie queen? Love it. Love them.
                    Lavender, eh? Thumbs up for the "quickie queen".

And, Astro is soooooo bad.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

O.K that's really mean (for us ), but she looks great in every color...even pink, violet and grey and orange...

Hm....difficult to chose, but I still like the green and the brown one the most...she's an autumn-color type IMO

Comment

O.K that's really mean (for us ), but she looks great in every color...even pink, violet and grey and orange...

Hm....difficult to chose, but I still like the green and the brown one the most...she's an autumn-color type IMO
                        Yes, green and brown are good colours for Torri, but we need something that looks good on JF too, so you can do matching his n hers sets.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*lol* I love it!..strangely enough, I think all the colours suit her!
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Yes, green and brown are good colours for Torri, but we need something that looks good on JF too, so you can do matching his n hers sets.
                            O.K then what about these

For the partner-look I like the grey one the most! O.K I really liked her outfit in 38 minute too

Comment

I don't know if this has been recc'd there's been so many lately. It's called Last Words. It's a tag to the ep. 38 Min.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2700440/1/

Comment

Thanks to Dorka, I now have a pretty signature for my posts. If it is not attaching to this post, then that is all my fault.

If there is no signature attached then I need yet more help in figuring this out.
                                signature with thanks to Dorka

Comment

Working...
                                X