Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatcheter
    I don't think we're dreading that at all.
    Didn't mean you. At this point, I'm just hoping I have enough material for the song. And hoping that The Long Goodbye provides the right material.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Yes, and you hit send too.

Well, I've seen Grace Under Pressure. Have to say, the scene that Athena's caps came from was even cuter than I hoped. Definitely using it in my upcoming (and slightly dreaded?) seven-minute vid.
      Looking foreward to seeing it!
      Whoa, 7 minutes. May I ask what song you'll use?

Hey, I love your sig!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
        Yup, that little scene made me smile. It was just too adorable, I loved how it reflected the little scene in "Duet".
        Ooh, good, I'm not the only one who noticed that! And who says we don't get continuity.

Who wrote this episode, anyway? It had quite a few unexpected little moments that I loved. Which is saying something, because I didn't expect to care one way or the other for this episode.
        Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          Ooh, good, I'm not the only one who noticed that! And who says we don't get continuity.

Who wrote this episode, anyway? It had quite a few unexpected little moments that I loved. Which is saying something, because I didn't expect to care one way or the other for this episode.
          Martin Gero wrote it. So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised with the little unexpected moments.

I don't know why I didn't catch that the first time. But I did like the episode a lot more than I liked SG-1's "Grace" and at the time I was a S/J shipper.
          ~Athena

Comment

O.K my last pic for today...my internet was soooo slow, wanted to post it sooner...

Aren't they cute together???

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
              Looking foreward to seeing it!
              Whoa, 7 minutes. May I ask what song you'll use?

Hey, I love your sig!
              Thanks!

And the song is Anberlin's "Dance, Dance, Christa Päffgen." It's not the kind of thing I usually listen to, but this song really got under my skin for some reason. The group's singer is just really, really good, and I think the song will work really well for Shep/Weir.
              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                O.K my last pic for today...my internet was soooo slow, wanted to post it sooner...

Aren't they cute together???
                Hm... I wonder how Elizabeth's tie die wound up on John?

Comment

Melyanna, I can't wait to see that video too! 7 minutes is awesome! Most are just like 3-4...
                  I love fan made videos
                  everything that shows their attraction to eachother makes me jump up and down like a kid who sees a candy store!

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                    Just watched GUP myself, and loved it! The scene capped here was just adorable.

And I gotta say, Liz's new shirt was the first thing I noticed - mainly 'cause I do Atlantis cosplaying, and finding her other shirts has been a nightmare. This one should be EASY!
                    Elaborate! What happened in this scene in GUP??

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      Was watching "Grace Under Pressure" this morning and thought I post the few adorable moments between John and Elizabeth.

OK...athena...anyone...smiles between them are worth their weight in gold...what was said here to ilicit this one from Elizabeth to her man?

Comment

You know what I loved?
                        Spoiler:
                        "You sure went a long way to make me say yes"
                        "You still haven't said it yet"
                        "*smilies* I just did"

so cute!
                        Could be a hidden message for all we know
                        Ah we shippers find hidden messages everywhere, don't we? Lol
                        Last edited by Erised; 13 December 2005, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Ah,
                          Spoiler:
                          It was basically John and Liz in the jumper bay, planning how they were gonna get to Rodney. John explained the process to her. It's not so much the actual dialogue itself, but the dynamic between Liz and John. Kinda hard for me to explain - maybe someone else can do better!
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                            OK...athena...anyone...smiles between them are worth their weight in gold...what was said here to ilicit this one from Elizabeth to her man?
                            I was kinda hoping something along the lines of..

Liz: "John, you know what I told you...we're not doing it in the Puddle Jumper. We need this one to save Rodney..."
                            John: "But Liiiiiz!"

...Only in the world of fiction *sigh*
                            Last edited by Major_Moomin; 13 December 2005, 01:17 PM.
                            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                              Yes, it's hard to explain. It was about the way the way their eyes met and the way they talked.. you know.. in a teasing sort of way.. At least I thought so

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                                CUP
                                Spoiler:

John had a plan to rescue McKay with a Jumper.
                                Liz then said that John always wanted to try how a Jumper does under water and he answered that he still has no permission from her to do that.
                                Liz smiled and said sth like 'You now have it'.

Absolutely cute scene!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X