Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    It's been rainy and somewhat windy here. Going to see Finding Dory tomorrow, because dollar cinema. And I'll have an excuse to eat popcorn.
    Love "Finding Dory" and popcorn and cheap movies.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Same here. Mondays were invented by the Wraith to suck the life out of us.
    Dear God yes. *headdesk*

Darted outside for a minute to take photos of the moon. Not "super" anymore but it is still awesome.

Comment

No supermoon here -- all clouded and grey.
      Luckily, got a taste of what was to come on Saturday in Tuscany.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Yep, we play them every year; this year it's out here and on Thanksgiving weekend. Turkey sammiches in front of the TV!
        The only thing I have for Thanksgiving so far, is cranberry black tea.
        Can hardly believe Thanksgiving is next week. I have nothing and grocery shopping is like Monday for me in that, like the Wraith, it sucks the life out of me. My guy is in charge of the turkey, thank goodness. I'm not allowed, lol. He cooks it outside in an oil-free deep fryer and it always turns out aMAZing.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Love "Finding Dory" and popcorn and cheap movies.

Darted outside for a minute to take photos of the moon. Not "super" anymore but it is still awesome.:
        Still haven't caught Finding Dory or Dr. Strange, both on the to do list, but I do have reserved IMAX seating for Fantastic Beasts this weekend and a huge bucket of buttery popcorn awaits.

I hope your super moon photos turned out better than mine. The moon was stunning, my captures... not so much. We still have wildfires in the region and the sky is crazy smoky, so I'm just happy I could see it at all.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

No supermoon for me; too cloudy and rainy. Oh well, there will be others.

The only thing I have for Thanksgiving so far, is cranberry black tea.
          Got just about everything for Thanksgiving except for the turkey (we're getting a fresh one this year, they come in Monday), wine, and the pie. And maybe sweet potatoes. Which means we'll need more brown sugar... Oh dear...

Same here. Makes me wonder how a Hockey Hall of Fame member named Paul Coffey played 21 years in the NHL using skates a size too small the entire time.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            No supermoon here -- all clouded and grey.
            Luckily, got a taste of what was to come on Saturday in Tuscany.
            I hope that Tuscany weather clears up in the next week. SR Jr. and the Mrs are heading over there for a vacay. While we sit home and eat leftover turkey.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I hope that Tuscany weather clears up in the next week. SR Jr. and the Mrs are heading over there for a vacay.
              They should be good, though it might be a bit colder than what it was last week.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I hope that Tuscany weather clears up in the next week. SR Jr. and the Mrs are heading over there for a vacay. While we sit home and eat leftover turkey.
                Awww, you mean leftover turkey isn't as good as a trip to Tuscany?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
                    Let the countdown to Turkey and Black Friday begin! Though to be honest, I find Black Friday terrifying. I'm looking forward to hibernating and maybe a Star Wars marathon. Want to get them all in again before Rogue One releases.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                      Let the countdown to Turkey and Black Friday begin! Though to be honest, I find Black Friday terrifying. I'm looking forward to hibernating and maybe a Star Wars marathon. Want to get them all in again before Rogue One releases.
                      I know what you mean. From Black Friday until Christmas Eve my job goes from fun to torture. Most of the time, I have an hour or so to get everything caught up and relax a little at the end of the day. This time of year, if I don't so up at least an hour early I have no hope of getting all the orders done and out.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        I know what you mean. From Black Friday until Christmas Eve my job goes from fun to torture. Most of the time, I have an hour or so to get everything caught up and relax a little at the end of the day. This time of year, if I don't so up at least an hour early I have no hope of getting all the orders done and out.
                        That's why I refuse to participate in "Black Friday." You can get deals online that are just as good if not better. I have never understood why people want to go shopping when the stores are so mobbed.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

We don't have Thanksgiving (since it's a US-festivity) but apparently Black Friday deals are happening here too -- at least at Game Mania (which is a store chain specialized in console games). So perhaps I can score some new games or extra's for my console collection.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

That's why I refuse to participate in "Black Friday." You can get deals online that are just as good if not better. I have never understood why people want to go shopping when the stores are so mobbed.
                            Indeed. Shopping Black Friday and the day after Christmas is NUTS. Thank goodness for online shopping!

Comment

I HAVE THE BEST SISTER EVER!!!

She got me an early birthday present: a x-mas bear onesie!
                              It's so fluffy and soft, and I'm never taking it off again.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: It's an epic day for all as USC wins the annual Battle of Los Angeles by beating UCLA 36-14, Georgia beat Louisiana Lafayette 35-21, Virginia Tech beat Notre Dame 34-31, Navy beat East Carolina 66-31, and Air Force beat San Jose State 41-38. Congratulations, everyone!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I HAVE THE BEST SISTER EVER!!!

She got me an early birthday present: a x-mas bear onesie!
                                It's so fluffy and soft, and I'm never taking it off again.
                                Awwww! It sounds so sweet and cuddly!

Comment

Working...
                                X