No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got attacked by a seagull at the beach yesterday for eating a cheese fry. So either the birds realized that my little sister used to chase them mercilessly and took out their vengeance on me, or I need to go on a diet.

Heading to the doctor soon but wanted to pop in and say hi.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Ours was last week already. Way ahead of you.

So, the weather in Italy has taken a turn ... for the worst, I might add.

Managed to avoid a thunderstorm in Florence by ducking into the Galileo Galilei museum, and at the same time were massively surprised the Arno river had risen a good 2-3 meters from 12h before. Just read that authoraties are afraid the river might flood the surrounding areas.
      And a tornado hit a town right outside of Rome, killing at least 2 people.

Luckily I'm nowhere near Rome, or Florence at the moment, though it is pretty windy down here.
      Eeeek! Hope it calms down soon!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      I got attacked by a seagull at the beach yesterday for eating a cheese fry. So either the birds realized that my little sister used to chase them mercilessly and took out their vengeance on me, or I need to go on a diet.

Heading to the doctor soon but wanted to pop in and say hi.
      Hiya! LOL at the seagulls! Speaking of diets, I need to take more walkies for exercise.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Weather is much calmer -- still grey in the sky but only one soaking today and beyond that, temperatures are quite nice. Won't get any sunburn but I'm not cold.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Challenge #118
          Safe Haven

JadedWraith

Secret Santa reminder. Sign up is still open. The more the merrier.

We have six days left to fill for the Advent Calendar.
          Spoiler:
          1. mrscopterdoc
          2. Grace
          4. Scifan
          5. RodneyIsGodney
          6. Taris
          7. slizzie1986
          8. Libero
          10. Falcon Horus
          12. Taris
          13. slizzie1986
          15. RodneyIsGodney
          17. JadedWraith
          19. Bailey
          20. Libero
          21. RodneyIsGodney
          22. Bailey
          23. JadedWraith
          24. Grace
          25. mrscopterdoc
          sigpic
          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Art Challenge #119

This week let's get technical. Our prompt will deal with fonts. Make fonts the focal point of your work. You can use everything else you would normally, but bring the fonts to the forefront.

For fic writers write your character on the job.

Please PM your entries to me by noon on the 14th.
            sigpic
            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

It's been rainy and somewhat windy here. Going to see Finding Dory tomorrow, because dollar cinema. And I'll have an excuse to eat popcorn.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! And of course, it's Election Day here in the US.

Rather windy, but no rain here. It's bright and sunny.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                It's been rainy and somewhat windy here. Going to see Finding Dory tomorrow, because dollar cinema. And I'll have an excuse to eat popcorn.
                Ah, popcorn. Haven't had that in a while. Must remedy that.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! And of course, it's Election Day here in the US.

Rather windy, but no rain here. It's bright and sunny.
                  Voted (!) and took advantage of my "I voted" sticker to pickup a free Krispy Kreme. Bought a half dozen more, because, well. No explanation necessary, I think.

Under an air quality alert here, forest fires in the area. We could use some of that rain from Italy.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    We could use some of that rain from Italy.
                    No problem -- happy to send some over.
                    Though the weather's been nicer today, hardly seen a raindrop and when it did rain, we were just walking and out of Etruscan tombs. More of those tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                        It couldn't be more accurate.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                          Perfect on a day when I feel less angst than I have in a very long time.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Not many who can say the same...

It's the 10th for me -- looking forward to seeing the artwork go up for SGA Reversebang. Hope to see some that inspires me to write an awesome fic.

Comment

I'm just hanging out at the library for a while. And then watching more Falling Skies this evening. Friday is the day to go north across the river.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

More necropoli to visit.

Walked an ancient Roman road today. Squee!!

Comment

Working...
                                X