No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent the afternoon, rescuing all sorts of precious things from a 1-year old kid and an almost 3-year old kid. Our kittens didn't know where to hide first either, though when I pulled out the kitten snacks the two kids were delighted to see the cats so close, although now it was their turn to go into hiding. It was adorable.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Go Lobos!

Today is a local Fall festival.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Spent the afternoon, rescuing all sorts of precious things from a 1-year old kid and an almost 3-year old kid. Our kittens didn't know where to hide first either, though when I pulled out the kitten snacks the two kids were delighted to see the cats so close, although now it was their turn to go into hiding. It was adorable.
        I never realized it was possible to go 'eeep!' and 'awwww!' at the same time. Sounds like you had a scary, but cute, day.

On to this week's College Football Roundup! Another mixed bag, as USC lost to Notre Dame 41-31, Virginia Tech lost to Miami 30-20, New Mexico beat Hawaii 28-27, Georgia beat Missouri 9-6, Air Force fell to Colorado State 38-23, and Navy had a bye this week. Methinks Sheppard and Lorne are gonna be running the Marines extra hard in this morning's PT run!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Things to do at the fall festival- when pumpkins being launched air cannons and trebuchets. Then later try it yourself with three pumpkins at once.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Things to do at the fall festival- when pumpkins being launched air cannons and trebuchets. Then later try it yourself with three pumpkins at once.
            OMG, I'll bet that was epic!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

PUMPKINS AWAY!

*SPLAT*

Cue: one unhappy person who stood too near

Comment

Copter has asked me to let everyone know that the challenge this week has been extened to Noon Monday Oct 21st.

Time for another surprise challenge! If you want to enter this challenge, PM or message me.

First, let me know if you want Art or Fan Fic.

Then, let me know which of these you want for inspiration:

1. a song
                2. a movie
                3. a poem
                4. a color

You may pick 2 choices if you desire. Once you have been given your inspiration, use that to make your art or fan fic by focusing on either your current favorite thunk, or your first favorite thunk.
                sigpic

Comment

It's Election day here in Canada! I'm off to vote for the first time in my life.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Copter has asked me to let everyone know that the challenge this week has been extended to Noon Monday Oct 21st.
                    That would be Monday Oct 26th
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

OMG, I'll bet that was epic!
                      It was indeed. Much fun too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        It was indeed. Much fun too.
                        Awesome! *high-fives*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        PUMPKINS AWAY!

*SPLAT*

Cue: one unhappy person who stood too near
                        Whoops!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        It's Election day here in Canada! I'm off to vote for the first time in my life.
                        Good for you! It may not always feel like your vote matters, but it does, and it's important to participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          Good for you. Voting is the only way most of us have a voice in government.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And the liberals won, apparently. Harper's no longer in charge.

Comment

Yeah in the end it was pretty decisive. There was a very strong surge of Anti-Harper sentiment, but in some places voted so overwhelmingly in favor of the Liberal Party it surprised a lot of people.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Oh, that reminds me, I need to vote this year. I am back to watching X-Files. On the last season. But there is still a movie.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X