No announcement yet.

Major Marks/Christopher Martin Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since ive never watched sanctuary, i cannot tell you. In Aus, you hardly get to see stargate, let alone anything else sci fi these days unless you have cable/pay tv and even then i understand the content of the Sci Fi channel here isn't great

Comment

You're from Australia? Coooool.

That's too bad that you guys don't get much sci-fi stuff.
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Well yeah, its hard to watch any. Im a uni student, so i get to access high speed net and downloads of shows, its easy to get your hands on seasons of lots of shows. Still its annoying, i would like to watch it every week instead of getting dvd's etc

Comment

hiya *waves*
          its so awesome to see it busy in here, after all these months of desert in here!

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
          Maybe we could offer, free piloting lessons from Major Marks. Or, Free pictures, and your favourite Marks moments. Box of chocolates??

Maybe a guest appearance by the great man himself, reading his favourite lines and acting out the scenes with the aid of sock puppets. Oh the possibilities haha
          mhhh chocolate.... great idea!

i already did the favourite marks moments! at the start of the thread i was posting marks scenes every day

now i really want to see the sock puppets!! hehe

maybe its time that marks got a promotion or something, in the up coming movies. Major marks in command of a ship, now that would be cool.
          that would be awesome! marks commanding his own ship go marks!

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
          Whoa. He does look strange. I like his Marks hair better, haha. Thanks for posting a picture!! Man, I want the third season of Supernatural!!
          he does look strange indeed, the marks hair is so much better!

There really should be more people here. Sad. Maybe one day we can get them to see the error of their ways, haha.
          i definitely hope so! (for their own good *smirk*)

He should get a promotion! But I say, Major Davis needs one first. Marks has gotten pretty lucky with his promotions--he advanced far in a very short amount of time. (I'm personally okay with it, and I definitely want to see more of Marks in the upcoming movies. He's been with both Atlantis and SG-1, and so I think he should be in the future SG-1 movies and the Atlantis movies. Of which there should be many. LOL.
          oh yes major davis definitely needs one too! hes been major since the beginning! poor guy *pats*

if you look on the earlier pages, i already made a list of marks' promotions, which were really quick, hes a genius!

and definitely hope for more (Marks) SG1 Movies and (Marks) SGA Movies

You two should also add tags to this thread, because I've already added the two I'm allotted, LOL.
          tags like what? you already added the ones we need ^^ or should we also add "genius"? *grins*

Yeah i don't think im allowed to add tags atm. Due to my probation for naughtiness.

Very true, Major Davis should be a full bird colonel by now.

Glad to be back here
          sorry about that, what did you do? tztztztz

Glad you're back too!

Bummer about the tags, but oh well. Who needs tags? We all know where to find this thread, LOL.

MC is in Sanctuary if I understand correctly, no?
          sorry dont watch sanctuary either, so dont know.

since ive never watched sanctuary, i cannot tell you. In Aus, you hardly get to see stargate, let alone anything else sci fi these days unless you have cable/pay tv and even then i understand the content of the Sci Fi channel here isn't great
          now thats evil! everybody should be able to watch stargate (or scifi) when they want to!

Comment

if you want to know what i did, pm me

Yes it would be nice sgdani to watch stargate whenever i like but the problem is, progressively over time, the station, a free to air station here that showed stargate from the beginning, i remember watching it back in 1997, started to push it further back into the evening. Season 4 of atlantis hasn't even aired here in Aus on free to air. Startrek (voyager/Ds9/TNG) all suffered the same fate on another channel, push back to like 1am 2 am sometimes.

They do it now with many popular sci fi shows, they start at a good time, they gedt fans but not the high ratings, so they get pushed back or canceled

I can imagine Marks in command. "Just for the record, my weapons officer is always prepared" haha

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
              its so awesome to see it busy in here, after all these months of desert in here!
              Yes, I'm happy to see it perk up, too, though probably not as happy as you are because you've been here much longer and seen this thread through. Good job on that by the way, LOL.

that would be awesome! marks commanding his own ship go marks!
              Marks would be a great commander of a ship. It should happen.

tags like what? you already added the ones we need ^^ or should we also add "genius"? *grins*
              You could put "Kevin Marks" or "Major Kevin Marks" or "hot" or "MC".... stuff like that. The more tags, the more potential there is for people to come across this thread, I say! But you don't have to put in tags if you don't want to

I can imagine Marks in command. "Just for the record, my weapons officer is always prepared" haha

Since I've been switching off SG-1 and SGA, I will post what I think about Marks as soon as I get to Avalon for every episode he's in. LOL. Just to make sure we always have something to talk about. Hahaha. I hope I can keep that promise, LOL.
              sigpic
              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

*celebrates page five*
                sigpic
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

five awesome pages of marks mania Heres to 20,000 more

Comment

Oh, yeah!!
                    sigpic
                    I'm a 60%er!
                    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

so maybe 20,000 is a little optimistic, but i can dream can't i.

Comment

so maybe 20,000 is a little optimistic, but i can dream can't i.
                        Of course you can! And I'm dreaming right there with you. We definitely need a few more people, though, to make this is goal achievable. So tell me BB, why do you like Marks so much?
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

hmmm, why do i like marks soo much? He's the everywhere man. Obviously he is a bit of a geek. All those times helping carter fix the odyssey, or fighting the Wraith. The man never flinches, he remains calm even if the ship is blowing up around him. Ok so it is his job to be that way, but its the dedication to his job.

He must have a great knowledge of how the 304's work because he has been able to fix systems and get the ships going again. I always remember in "Camelot" where he reads the priors message before the ships star firing. "and those who are prideful, shall be laid low and turned into dust" well i think thats what the line is. Its said with such poise and emotion. Anyone who can instill a moment of suspense into the audience like that, deserves my love.

How about you Iawen?

Comment

good evening!!

if you want to know what i did, pm me
                            that bad?

Yes it would be nice sgdani to watch stargate whenever i like but the problem is, progressively over time, the station, a free to air station here that showed stargate from the beginning, i remember watching it back in 1997, started to push it further back into the evening. Season 4 of atlantis hasn't even aired here in Aus on free to air. Startrek (voyager/Ds9/TNG) all suffered the same fate on another channel, push back to like 1am 2 am sometimes.

They do it now with many popular sci fi shows, they start at a good time, they gedt fans but not the high ratings, so they get pushed back or canceled

you can call me maggie you too Iawen

oh thats really bad, i hope there will come a better time for scifi shows in australian tv

and lol, of course he would be hehe personally trained by our man!

Yes, I'm happy to see it perk up, too, though probably not as happy as you are because you've been here much longer and seen this thread through. Good job on that by the way, LOL.
                            thanks!
                            may it stay that busy!

Marks would be a great commander of a ship. It should happen.
                            of course he would be! he would be an excellent commander!

You could put "Kevin Marks" or "Major Kevin Marks" or "hot" or "MC".... stuff like that. The more tags, the more potential there is for people to come across this thread, I say! But you don't have to put in tags if you don't want to
                            hmm, i think ill leave the two that are now great additions though!

Since I've been switching off SG-1 and SGA, I will post what I think about Marks as soon as I get to Avalon for every episode he's in. LOL. Just to make sure we always have something to talk about. Hahaha. I hope I can keep that promise, LOL.
                            i hope so too! hehe

*celebrates page five*
                            WOHOOOOOO!!!!! *celebrates too* 12 posts till our first 100!! woot

hmmm, why do i like marks soo much? He's the everywhere man. Obviously he is a bit of a geek. All those times helping carter fix the odyssey, or fighting the Wraith. The man never flinches, he remains calm even if the ship is blowing up around him. Ok so it is his job to be that way, but its the dedication to his job.

He must have a great knowledge of how the 304's work because he has been able to fix systems and get the ships going again. I always remember in "Camelot" where he reads the priors message before the ships star firing. "and those who are prideful, shall be laid low and turned into dust" well i think thats what the line is. Its said with such poise and emotion. Anyone who can instill a moment of suspense into the audience like that, deserves my love.

How about you Iawen?
                            wow you're very observant, thats cool i havent thought about what knowledges exactly he has, i just thought "hes a genius in whatever he lays his hands on"

Comment

Hi maggie Call me Chris or BB whatever works for you

Yes im a pretty observant person put me in a room and i can often take a stab about how people are feeling on the other side based on body language and things like that.

Now only 11 posts til the century, i suppose we should get the party invites out. So that would be to 3 people then haha

Comment

10 posts!
                                well at least we dont have to worry that not everyone can come

interesting! i thought i was observant, but you're clearly more observant then i am

hey btw. did you see the "one and only existant" marks musicvid? hehe
                                found it once, when i was searching youtube
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBX0PI6WxVQ

Comment

Working...
                                X