• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
    i second that, you need anything just write
    Thanks.
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

*pokes thread*

Where did all the Marks Lovers go?
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
        *pokes thread*

Where did all the Marks Lovers go?
        *waves* i'm here
        just at the moment im busy, im moving out soon
        next week i'm getting my new kitchen *squee*

also i think a celebration is in order - for us passing the 150th post mark!!

Comment

*waves* i'm here
          just at the moment im busy, im moving out soon
          next week i'm getting my new kitchen *squee*

also i think a celebration is in order - for us passing the 150th post mark!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...10x07-3430.jpg
          *Celebrates!!!*

I enjoy that Marks pic, what a perfect way to celebrate! I see we even got to page eight!!

Good luck on your move, I hope it all goes smoothly.

We divided up my sister's things among all of us over the weekend. It was sad, but I think I feel numb. My other two sisters and my mom are falling apart, and I'm... not.
          sigpic
          I'm a 60%er!
          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

YAY 150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah im sort of here, sorry i haven't been around, still haven't got the internet at my new house, should be in the next 48 hours, i promise. Only using the internet computers when i can, but its been a busy time lately.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post

Yeah im sort of here, sorry i haven't been around, still haven't got the internet at my new house, should be in the next 48 hours, i promise. Only using the internet computers when i can, but its been a busy time lately.
              No worries, BB! Hope everything goes smoothly with your move.
              sigpic
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

heya

*Celebrates!!!*

I enjoy that Marks pic, what a perfect way to celebrate! I see we even got to page eight!!

Good luck on your move, I hope it all goes smoothly.

We divided up my sister's things among all of us over the weekend. It was sad, but I think I feel numb. My other two sisters and my mom are falling apart, and I'm... not.
                yes we did!! only 2 page and we got our first 10! *squees*

oh wow, yeah i imagine that to be sad. how old was she? if you dont mind telling us of course.

being without internet, what a horror - well for me it would be, im too much of an addict hehe

hope everything went allright with the moving
                im the next one to move, my kitchen is gonna get delivered tomorrow, so i can move in next week or so

Comment

oh wow, yeah i imagine that to be sad. how old was she? if you dont mind telling us of course.

being without internet, what a horror - well for me it would be, im too much of an addict hehe

hope everything went allright with the moving
                  im the next one to move, my kitchen is gonna get delivered tomorrow, so i can move in next week or so
                  She was 28.

Good luck with your move! I am addicted to the internet, too. LOL.

When does Marks show up on Atlantis? Is it season four?
                  sigpic
                  I'm a 60%er!
                  ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

She was 28.

Good luck with your move! I am addicted to the internet, too. LOL.

When does Marks show up on Atlantis? Is it season four?
                    oh dear, she was so young only 4 years older then me, im 24, wow.

thanks! will keep you updated
                    oh yay high 5! lol

just looked it up on imdb, his first episode is Season 4, Episode 11 Be All my Sins remember'd

found something interesting as well:

Along with Amanda Tapping and Gary Jones, he is one of only three actors to appear in the series finales of both "Stargate SG-1" (1997) and "Stargate: Atlantis" (2004).

isnt that cool

Comment

oh dear, she was so young only 4 years older then me, im 24, wow.

thanks! will keep you updated
                      oh yay high 5! lol

just looked it up on imdb, his first episode is Season 4, Episode 11 Be All my Sins remember'd

found something interesting as well:

Along with Amanda Tapping and Gary Jones, he is one of only three actors to appear in the series finales of both "Stargate SG-1" (1997) and "Stargate: Atlantis" (2004).

isnt that cool
                      She was young. So sad.

Thanks for looking it up, Maggie! I don't own season four. *sigh*

Wow, I didn't know he was only one of three actors in the finale!! That's awesome.
                      sigpic
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

She was young. So sad.

Thanks for looking it up, Maggie! I don't own season four. *sigh*

Wow, I didn't know he was only one of three actors in the finale!! That's awesome.
                        *sigh* its like Vala said "Life is too short."

dont own season 4 either, but there are other ways

i didnt know that either, but its indeed awesome, makes him special (even more special i mean hehe)

Comment

way too young

Comment

*sigh* its like Vala said "Life is too short."

i didnt know that either, but its indeed awesome, makes him special (even more special i mean hehe)
                            Think he'll ever pop up as a guest star on SGU?

Anyone interested in SGU? Stargate fans seem very divided on the issue, and Atlantis fans in particular seem to not be interested in it at all.
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er!
                            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Anyone interested in SGU? Stargate fans seem very divided on the issue, and Atlantis fans in particular seem to not be interested in it at all.
                              Im interested because of some of the actors. I'll give it a go, its all that i can do. Im not totally opposed, i just don't want it to become a case of way too much stargate kills it, like what happened to Startrek.

Although i do happen to believe the episode titles of the first season seem to suggest they were watching too much Captain planet in their spare time

Comment

that would be great, but as SGU is playing out there in the universe, cut off from everyone, he wouldnt be able to appear in anymore SG1/SGA movies and i would rather see him in the movies then in there series if im honest.

also cant say that im interested in SGU, i dont know any of the actors playing and the plot doesnt seem interesting to me. sounds like stargate voyager to me. (i hope they find home this time )

but ill give the pilot a chance, as michael shanks said hes gonna appear in it to help start it

Im interested because of some of the actors. I'll give it a go, its all that i can do. Im not totally opposed, i just don't want it to become a case of way too much stargate kills it, like what happened to Startrek.

Although i do happen to believe the episode titles of the first season seem to suggest they were watching too much Captain planet in their spare time
                                haha captain planet, i watched that as a kid

im also kind of afraid that they will ride the franchise to death which would so totally suck, once your over a certain point you cant get back anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X