X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
    Right on! I could totally see that too.
    awesome

i've recently seen the episode of supernatural where our boy has a little guest spot! hes got longer hair in it!

Comment

Woo-hoo, we made it to page four! *loud, maniacal cheering*

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
      awesome

i've recently seen the episode of supernatural where our boy has a little guest spot! hes got longer hair in it!

Martin Christopher was in Supernatural?!? I love that show! What episode is he in?
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

yes he was!! hes in 3x10, he plays *tadaaa* a doctor ^^ its really just a little scene, but hes in it
        they probably saw him in eureka where he was a doc too and thought he was awesome (which he is!)

Comment

yes he was!! hes in 3x10, he plays *tadaaa* a doctor ^^ its really just a little scene, but hes in it
          they probably saw him in eureka where he was a doc too and thought he was awesome (which he is!)
          *heavy sigh*

I've been too poor to buy season three, LOL. I really wanted it before and this is just one more reason why. LOL.
          sigpic
          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
          I'm a 60%er!
          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

*heavy sigh*

I've been too poor to buy season three, LOL. I really wanted it before and this is just one more reason why. LOL.
            i saw it through err "other means" , season 3 is not available here yet *pouts* but when it is i'll definitely buy it

hey badboyz! i see you lurking
            how are ya?

Comment

BadboyzII, where did you go? I hope you didn't feel we were ignoring you! I realized when I was looking back over my posts it might have come off that way, but I wasn't!! Come back and post with us!!!

Haha, just call me BB. And hey, if there is 3 of us regularly posting, then it makes us look better. I haven't been on much over the past few days thats all.

Im trying to picture CM with longer hair its really hard

Im glad im made an impression and im missed For a BB its nice to be loved haha

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                Haha, just call me BB. And hey, if there is 3 of us regularly posting, then it makes us look better. I haven't been on much over the past few days thats all.

"bb" always reminds me of ben browder *giggles*

oh yeah it definitely looks better if we are more

i know its hard to imagine, so i got a visual aid, it looks really strange.

Comment

Haha, awesome. Yeah im just hanging around atm.

Lol, if you want to think of me as Ben Browder be my guest, i take it as a compliment

Why isn't their more people on this page honestly. The Major is the coolest guy ever basically

Comment

okay bb

i agree! and i really dont know, maybe we have to make more advertising for it?

Comment

Maybe we could offer, free piloting lessons from Major Marks. Or, Free pictures, and your favourite Marks moments. Box of chocolates??

Maybe a guest appearance by the great man himself, reading his favourite lines and acting out the scenes with the aid of sock puppets. Oh the possibilities haha

Comment

maybe its time that marks got a promotion or something, in the up coming movies. Major marks in command of a ship, now that would be cool.

Comment

Wow, lots of posts since the last time I was here! Sweet.

Welcome back to the thread, BB!!!

i saw it through err "other means" , season 3 is not available here yet *pouts* but when it is i'll definitely buy it
                          Aw, sad! Although "other means" is definitely cheaper, LOL.

We definitely missed you, BB! Glad you're back posting with us.

I'm also trying to picture CM with longer hair, but all I can see is him as Marks, LOL.

oh yeah it definitely looks better if we are more

i know its hard to imagine, so i got a visual aid, it looks really strange.

Spoiler:
                          Whoa. He does look strange. I like his Marks hair better, haha. Thanks for posting a picture!! Man, I want the third season of Supernatural!!

Haha, awesome. Yeah im just hanging around atm.

Why isn't their more people on this page honestly. The Major is the coolest guy ever basically
                          There really should be more people here. Sad. Maybe one day we can get them to see the error of their ways, haha.

maybe its time that marks got a promotion or something, in the up coming movies. Major marks in command of a ship, now that would be cool.
                          He should get a promotion! But I say, Major Davis needs one first. Marks has gotten pretty lucky with his promotions--he advanced far in a very short amount of time. (I'm personally okay with it, and I definitely want to see more of Marks in the upcoming movies. He's been with both Atlantis and SG-1, and so I think he should be in the future SG-1 movies and the Atlantis movies. Of which there should be many. LOL.
                          sigpic
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

You two should also add tags to this thread, because I've already added the two I'm allotted, LOL.
                            sigpic
                            I'm a 60%er!
                            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Yeah i don't think im allowed to add tags atm. Due to my probation for naughtiness.

Very true, Major Davis should be a full bird colonel by now.

Glad to be back here

Comment

Yeah i don't think im allowed to add tags atm. Due to my probation for naughtiness.

Very true, Major Davis should be a full bird colonel by now.

Glad to be back here
                                Glad you're back too!

Bummer about the tags, but oh well. Who needs tags? We all know where to find this thread, LOL.

MC is in Sanctuary if I understand correctly, no?
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X