Major Marks/Christopher Martin Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
    Is it me, or is Marks the only one who can fly all of Earth's ships? I always wondered, why is he onboard one of the Earth ships every time they're used from SG-1Season Nine and on?
    thats because marks is a genius!
    think hes been on every ship hehe *pats marks*

oh and welcome!! *squees* cant tell you how awesome it is, to not be alone here

Originally posted by Iawen
    Maybe that's how he got promoted so fast, LOL!
    exactly! hehe

Comment

I did see The Lost Tribe! It was great--Daniel AND Major Marks! Doesn't get much better than that.

Oh, I found a link on someone's signature that said "Major Kevin Marks Thunk Thread"... is Kevin officially Marks' first name? I didn't think he had one. Well, I mean, obviously he has one I didn't think we'd ever been told what it was.
      sigpic
      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
      I'm a 60%er!
      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
        I did see The Lost Tribe! It was great--Daniel AND Major Marks! Doesn't get much better than that.

Oh, I found a link on someone's signature that said "Major Kevin Marks Thunk Thread"... is Kevin officially Marks' first name? I didn't think he had one. Well, I mean, obviously he has one I didn't think we'd ever been told what it was.
        Here you go.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Awesome!! Good to know. Thanks!!

*happily bumps up thread, only to sadly watch it fall again*

All right, ladies, we need to step it up in here. LOL.

There's isn't a Marks whump thread is there? I mean, I understand that because it's not like Marks gets whumped a whole lot, but boy do I enjoy it when he does.
          sigpic
          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
          I'm a 60%er!
          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

thanks soo much for posting!
            was sick the whole week in bed *sigh* Am a little better now, but still in bed with a cough. that there is activity here certainly brightens my day

oh that has to be my sig lol, yep kevin is marks' official name, i think its perfect, love the name

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
            AWESOME!!!! hes got a new name tag! *is happy*
            havent seen these eps, but will do

Awesome!! Good to know. Thanks!!

*happily bumps up thread, only to sadly watch it fall again*

All right, ladies, we need to step it up in here. LOL.

There's isn't a Marks whump thread is there? I mean, I understand that because it's not like Marks gets whumped a whole lot, but boy do I enjoy it when he does.
            thanks for bumping the thread!

and you're right, we need to make this thread more popular

this thread is the only thread about marks, i know that because i opened it lol

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
              thanks soo much for posting!
              was sick the whole week in bed *sigh* Am a little better now, but still in bed with a cough. that there is activity here certainly brightens my day

this thread is the only thread about marks, i know that because i opened it lol
              I'm sorry you're sick! I hope your cough goes away quickly.

Thanks for starting a Marks thread! You rule.

Favorite Marks moment anyone?

I really want to write a Marks fic. That's all I've got on it so far. LOL.
              sigpic
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I'm sorry you're sick! I hope your cough goes away quickly.

Thanks for starting a Marks thread! You rule.

Favorite Marks moment anyone?

I really want to write a Marks fic. That's all I've got on it so far. LOL.
                thanks! feeling better today

yeah, i mean everyone's got their own thread and marks deserves one too

ohh a marks fic, BRILLIANT!

fave marks moment hmm, oh i LOVE him in "Company of Thieves", awesome
                you know, when daniel sits in the captain chair on the odyssey and he talks with marks *giggle*

Comment

thanks! feeling better today

yeah, i mean everyone's got their own thread and marks deserves one too

ohh a marks fic, BRILLIANT!

fave marks moment hmm, oh i LOVE him in "Company of Thieves", awesome
                  you know, when daniel sits in the captain chair on the odyssey and he talks with marks *giggle*
                  I'm not sure what I want to happen in my Marks fic. I've thought about doing one that starts when he was a kid and then shows him joining the Air Force and all the promotions and all the stuff he survives and stuff. That'd be huge. My best friend loves Major Lorne so there was talk of writing a fic where they're both in danger. *also loves Lorne*

I could write one that takes place on the Daedalus and Caldwell gets injured and he's the next ranking officer so he has to take over the ship, and meanwhile SG-1 or Atlantis is waiting on them for rescue....

I love him Company of Thieves!! Hee hee! I also love him the episode where Prometheus blows up; I think there's a great foundation for friendship between Carter and Marks. *will incorporate that into whatever fic(s) I write*
                  sigpic
                  I'm a 60%er!
                  ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I'm not sure what I want to happen in my Marks fic. I've thought about doing one that starts when he was a kid and then shows him joining the Air Force and all the promotions and all the stuff he survives and stuff. That'd be huge. My best friend loves Major Lorne so there was talk of writing a fic where they're both in danger. *also loves Lorne*

I could write one that takes place on the Daedalus and Caldwell gets injured and he's the next ranking officer so he has to take over the ship, and meanwhile SG-1 or Atlantis is waiting on them for rescue....

I love him Company of Thieves!! Hee hee! I also love him the episode where Prometheus blows up; I think there's a great foundation for friendship between Carter and Marks. *will incorporate that into whatever fic(s) I write*
                    thats interesting!
                    mhh yes i like lorne too, but marks more

i'm sure marks & carter would make a great team they already have proven that in AoT, when they worked together on finding that replicator code

Comment

Hes just the man i would want at my side on the bridge. Dependable, skilled, and funny as just when you need something to lighten up the mood during a fire fight

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                        Hes just the man i would want at my side on the bridge. Dependable, skilled, and funny as just when you need something to lighten up the mood during a fire fight
                        So true. I hope he's in future SG movies, both SG-1 and Atlantis.
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                          aww you worded that beautifully
                          and you're totally right
                          go marks!

i hope so too!

yesterday i was looking for caps and i realized that marks is in the last SG1 & last SGA episode, i think thats so cool

Comment

aww you worded that beautifully
                            and you're totally right
                            go marks!

i hope so too!

yesterday i was looking for caps and i realized that marks is in the last SG1 & last SGA episode, i think thats so cool
                            Haha thankyou Iawen and sg-daniel

Yeah one of the strange things ,that he was in the final for both series. Reminds me of that line "no matter where you are, there i am" Seems like it fits Marks to a tee

Comment

That is awesome! There should be a smilie for Marks, LOL!!

Do you have a favorite Marks screencap?
                              sigpic
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

OMG, we made it to page three! I hadn't even noticed, LOL! *deep and loud cheering*
                                sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X