Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now the scene of the day

from 9x06 Beachead

MARKS: Sir, the force field went into another expansion phase just as the bomb detonated. And it's a big one.
    Last edited by sg-daniel; 11 October 2008, 08:48 AM.

Comment

aaand todays scene of the day

from 9x15 Ethon

SCENE: Marks and Carter, have a naquadah generator plugged into the system.

CARTER: Ok fire it up!
      MARKS: Don't we need to test the power flow?
      CARTER: no time.
      MARKS: but…
      CARTER: I know. Do it.
      Marks turns on the Naquadah generator.
      Last edited by sg-daniel; 11 October 2008, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around, road trip It's been extended to Friday night too so I might not be on till then again

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
        i tell you, he will "outlive" (is that a word? lol) everyone on this ship hes supermarks! lol
        It totally is a word, and he will definitely outlive them all! *evil cackling*

that pic.. i dont know, but somehow sam annoys me, when shes checking marks calculations, i mean hey, hes a genius too! he just doesnt need to make sure everyone else knows that!
        Right!? And I just noticed in the BH scene of the day that Marks doesn't bother with all the technobabble that irks everyone, he says it in words they'll understand "It's a big one." See? Simple. He's so considerate *pinches Marks' cheeks*

now the scene of the day

from 9x06 Beachead

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-9x06_3524.jpg
        MARKS: Sir, the force field went into another expansion phase just as the bomb detonated. And it's a big one.
        I didn't have time to upload new pics of him unfortunately so I'm picking my favourite one for today

I love it cuz he's so focused and intense
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          Sorry I haven't been around, road trip It's been extended to Friday night too so I might not be on till then again
          aww yeah, read the reports on your LJ, poor girl *pats*

It totally is a word, and he will definitely outlive them all! *evil cackling*
          he so will and i like your evil cackling *joins in*

Right!? And I just noticed in the BH scene of the day that Marks doesn't bother with all the technobabble that irks everyone, he says it in words they'll understand "It's a big one." See? Simple. He's so considerate *pinches Marks' cheeks*
          yeah, see, see! SEE! another example of how marks is way cleverer then it appears, he knows people dont care for technobabble, they just want facts

I didn't have time to upload new pics of him unfortunately so I'm picking my favourite one for today

I love it cuz he's so focused and intense
          me likes! i would title that "genuis at work"

Comment

scene of the day

MITCHELL: we beam on to the Ship, make our way to the Cargo hold…and tag the gates with these suckers. *picks up a little box object*
            JACKSON: Locater beacons *takes it*
            CARTER: they only operate through subspace so they shouldn't be detected. Once we lock on to their signal we beam back the Gates… beam ourselves out and hopefully be gone before Ba'al knows the difference.
            MARKS: But won't Ba'al be able to detect the Odyssey? And even if they don't…how do you beam through his shields…?
            CARTER: Lets just say that's been taken into consideration…

*pats marks* you're such a clever, clever boy
            Last edited by sg-daniel; 11 October 2008, 08:49 AM.

Comment

so sorry! been busy last 2 days so couldnt post a scene of the day but now i got time, so here it is

from 9x07 ex deus machina

SCENE: Aboard Prometheus

MARKS: sir I'm picking up a large energy signature…
              PENDERGAST: *as they pass the moon they spot the Mothership* lock on target.
              MARKS: target locked… sir we're receiving a communication from the mother ship.
              PENDERGAST: let's see it. *they all turn to screen, as a Jaffa appears*
              JAFFA: withdraw of we will be forced to defend ourselves…
              MITCHELL: sorry. We're not going anywhere.
              Last edited by sg-daniel; 11 October 2008, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Heeyyy!! I've been missing my Marks fix this week So glad to be back regularly!!

me likes! i would title that "genuis at work"
                Perfect title for him

scene of the day

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-9x16-3453.jpg
                MITCHELL: we beam on to the Ship, make our way to the Cargo hold…and tag the gates with these suckers. *picks up a little box object*
                JACKSON: Locater beacons *takes it*
                CARTER: they only operate through subspace so they shouldn't be detected. Once we lock on to their signal we beam back the Gates… beam ourselves out and hopefully be gone before Ba'al knows the difference.
                MARKS: But won't Ba'al be able to detect the Odyssey? And even if they don't…how do you beam through his shields…?
                CARTER: Lets just say that's been taken into consideration…

*pats marks* you're such a clever, clever boy
                He's brilliant!! He doesn't just blindly follow his superiors, he has a mind of his own

so sorry! been busy last 2 days so couldnt post a scene of the day but now i got time, so here it is

from 9x07 ex deus machina

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-9x07_3355.jpg
                SCENE: Aboard Prometheus

MARKS: sir I'm picking up a large energy signature…
                PENDERGAST: *as they pass the moon they spot the Mothership* lock on target.
                MARKS: target locked… sir we're receiving a communication from the mother ship.
                PENDERGAST: let's see it. *they all turn to screen, as a Jaffa appears*
                JAFFA: withdraw of we will be forced to defend ourselves…
                MITCHELL: sorry. We're not going anywhere.
                You know what this made me realize? Marks is totally versatile Like, he's the pilot, the weapons guy, the communications guy, he went down to catalogue the treasures in Av2, he went to work on the power source with Sam in Ethon, etc Dude, he'll totally be a general in like 2 years

I'm gonna try to find more caps for him now
                ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Heeyyy!! I've been missing my Marks fix this week So glad to be back regularly!!
                  mileeenaaa! *tacklehugs*
                  missed you here, i was feeling lonely posting all by myself
                  marks missed you too! lol

He's brilliant!! He doesn't just blindly follow his superiors, he has a mind of his own

You know what this made me realize? Marks is totally versatile Like, he's the pilot, the weapons guy, the communications guy, he went down to catalogue the treasures in Av2, he went to work on the power source with Sam in Ethon, etc Dude, he'll totally be a general in like 2 years

I'm gonna try to find more caps for him now
                  i know!! hes totally a multitalent!! lets call him wonderboy or genius lol
                  and he so will be general soon! of course he'll get his own ship then, hehe and then he can boss carter around *mwahahaha* lol

yay for new piccies

Comment

just watching counterstrike and found this pretty scene with marksy

scene of the day
                    from 9x07 Counterstrike

MARKS: Scans are detecting no transmitter signals on the surface of the planet. Is it possible SG-1 escaped through the gate?
                    EMERSON: Well, if they had, Stargate command would have given us the heads-up by now. No, it's more likely they're still on that ship.
                    MARKS: Sir, if that's the case, and it's on its way to rendezvous with the rest of the Ori fleet, we've lost them.
                    EMERSON: Maybe not. We still may have a shot at rescuing SG-1 provided that ship is headed where I think it is. Major, set a course for Dakara.
                    Last edited by sg-daniel; 11 October 2008, 08:50 AM.

Comment

soooo, finally got new piccies of marksy
                      cause he was in last nights atlantis ep, "lost tribe", was awesome and our lovely genius was in quite a lot compared to "first contact" *squees* go marks!!

gonna put them under spoilers for recent ep pictures

LOST TRIBE SPOILER ALERT
                      Spoiler:

Last edited by sg-daniel; 11 October 2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

my pretty boy's got birthday today!

HAPPY 31th BIRTHDAY MARTIN CHRISTOPHER!!

looking forward to see you in many other series!

Comment

I love Major Marks! He's one of my favorite smaller characters from Stargate. I was HOPING that they'd pull a McKay and move him to Universe. Sigh. Oh well. Hope he's in more of the movies that will be made!!*Happily bumps this up*
                          sigpic
                          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

awesome!!!
                            i really thought i was like the only person who loves marks hehe
                            great to see you here!!
                            was getting boring posting alone in this thread lol

ohhh did you see SGA "The lost tribe"? he had quite an important part in it!

Comment

Is it me, or is Marks the only one who can fly all of Earth's ships? I always wondered, why is he onboard one of the Earth ships every time they're used from SG-1Season Nine and on?
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                                Is it me, or is Marks the only one who can fly all of Earth's ships? I always wondered, why is he onboard one of the Earth ships every time they're used from SG-1Season Nine and on?
                                Maybe that's how he got promoted so fast, LOL!
                                sigpic
                                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                                I'm a 60%er!
                                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X