Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
    Ahahah sorry! It's a 'caps lock' only font.

My controls ---> Edit Signature ---> Stick [IMG] http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/t...onkey/paul.jpg [/IMG] in there, and remove the spaces.

And you should be good to go!
    Aha! Yup, that's what I'd done...it still won't appear in older posts, but it's appeared in ones I just did?
    Weird.
    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
      Dahhhhling. I watch Farscape too.
      Frell, now they're all coming out of the woodwork...

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
        *holds sig possessively*
        Aww, but it's mine...it was made for me, not you.
        *sniff*.
        I don't go using other people's....
        Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you...maybe I shouldn't have mentioned saving it I don't like upsetting people
        Last edited by Mirela; 26 November 2009, 12:20 PM.
        Newly liberated multi-thunker
        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
        Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
          Wow it's been busy here while I have been away... very nice to catch up Sorry it's been awhile ....I took a trip only to come home and get sick...just in time for my birthday and presently still recovering ...but being back is making recovery easier
          Looking at the pics here should make you feel better....

Nice lolScots scaperfan...keep it up!
          Thanks! I'll try, life permitting....
          Stoopid life- keeps getting in the way. Who needs to eat/sleep/do dishes/gardening anyway?

And Hi to everyone else.... again or for the first time
          I'm terrible with names...you haven't been here before? *gasp*

*gazes*

Comment

Eeh, I just noticed the little baring-arm-to-show-tattoo pic in the top left of my sig!
            Hee.
            *squints to try to see the tattoo...*

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
              Hiya, I wondered where you'd got to - I agree that this place is something of a cure though Welcome back...the Doctor will see you now

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve-00033-1.jpg
              Aye, Nurse Mirela, I'll attend to you later but I've got a patient to see first - ye'll just have to be patient, lass!

Jeez, I can't stop playing that song from ADB - it's frelling amazing and I'm always gonna associate it with Paul now

Thanks

Looking at the pics here should make you feel better....

Thanks! I'll try, life permitting....
              Stoopid life- keeps getting in the way. Who needs to eat/sleep/do dishes/gardening anyway?

I'm terrible with names...you haven't been here before? *gasp*

*gazes*
              They certainly do make me feel better.

Oh I have been here before just been absent lately...needed to remedy that

Comment

Final for the day...

Yes, Ladies.....Finally, You Too Can Own Your Very Own....

*drumroll*

Carson Cut-Out! (standard version)

Lifesize- Just prop him up, and tell the good doc all your woes.

(Scottish accent not included)
                Also available in Bada$$ Beckett and Doe-Eyed-Doctor versions.
                Send me one of each, please. I can't decide between them.
                And two Becketts are better than one, right?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                  Send me one of each, please. I can't decide between them.
                  And two Becketts are better than one, right?
                  Well, like I said later on...they may not get along too well...Bada$$ Beckett is so hell-bent on being bad, he picks on his poor soft nice-guy counterpart.
                  Seeing a grown man make himself cry is just sad.

Comment

Well, like I said later on...they may not get along too well...Bada$$ Beckett is so hell-bent on being bad, he picks on his poor soft nice-guy counterpart.
                    Seeing a grown man make himself cry is just sad.
                    See thats why i bought handcuffs for my Bada$$ Beckett. i plan on keeping him tied up when im not out and about with him. That way when and if i leave the two alone the only kinda of assualt happening would be verbally which Carson can just drown out with the television
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*snickers* Yeah,if I order a Bad A$$ Beckett,I won't be propping him up. *cheeky grin* Lovely pix and sigs gang!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O

P.S. Scaperfan,my cranky devil thingy is just my signature or calling card that I've used forever. If you're ever on Youtube and search for Paul related vids and such,you'll probably see my signature. }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        *snickers* Yeah,if I order a Bad A$$ Beckett,I won't be propping him up. *cheeky grin* Lovely pix and sigs gang!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
                        Y'know, these are cardboard cut-outs....at least, that's how they started out...
                        stop making them into real people!

P.S. Scaperfan,my cranky devil thingy is just my signature or calling card that I've used forever. If you're ever on Youtube and search for Paul related vids and such,you'll probably see my signature. }:O
                        Or....I could look for your name, unless you use a different one there...

Comment

Why go with cardboard if we could clone flesh and blood replicas? hehe
                          I'm just building on a great idea. *cheeky grin* Scaperfan,if you're on Youtube,I go by ARavenLunatic (yes really). More Hot Scot shots please!!
                          Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            Why go with cardboard if we could clone flesh and blood replicas? hehe
                            I'm just building on a great idea. *cheeky grin*
                            ...I should never have said they'd fight, that made them too real... *sigh*
                            Fair enough...
                            though, if someone clones him....good lord, the entire membership of this thread would never leave their houses...
                            (I personally would just get him to read me poetry and gaze at me, or be my handyman who speak lots while being helpful...doesn't matter what, so long as it's in teh Scottish accent.... ...what you all would do, I don't think I want to know... )

More Hot Scot shots please!!
                            Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                            Comin' right up! Oh look, he's pleased to be here, just hangin' around and relaxing with the crew...

(though personally, I do find his choice of relaxing-spot a little....rocky?)

Comment

Comin' right up! Oh look, he's pleased to be here, just hangin' around and relaxing with the crew...
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...n_message1.jpg
                              (though personally, I do find his choice of relaxing-spot a little....rocky?)
                              haha i agree, thats a rather precarious relaxation spot!
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                haha i agree, thats a rather precarious relaxation spot!
                                ...it's probably a fine Scottish beach....unlike the English beaches which appear to be all pebbles, and the wonderful Aussie beaches which are sand, Scottish beaches must have good solid sensible rocks.

...maybe he's showing what a tough guy he is...

Comment

Working...
                                X