Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW's posted pics of TOR.

I love that face!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Nice Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
        GW's posted pics of TOR.

I love that face!
        oh, that's priceless LMAO

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

beam him up scotty!

Comment

.:I love that picture. He's all like, "well, alright, let's get this over with..."
            .:And maybe, just maybe, he'll still be able to have children once he's done...

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLord75 View Post
              The TV landed on the basketball game on now between Golden State and
              Dallas. No big deal, but then I remembered...I'm pretty sure PM claimed
              to be a rabid Dallas Mavericks fan on one of the season one commentaries.
              Just came from out of left field, and it led me here (such nice pics). I'm
              not gonna turn it off right yet.

Go Dallas. Just for PM's sake.

Seriously? I had heard about PM liking the Dallas Cowboys, but I really thought that was just a mistake. But to know he actually said it....

Well, that'll help if I ever meet him. I'll have something to ramble about instead of just stand there and meep.

And yeah, Dallas teams just haven't done well lately

Comment

Oh yeah. He said it. And even though I'm from Texas, I wanna hit him. No Cowboys. Bad Pauly! We growin horns down here! LONGHORNS! He should really get into the college football scene. Much better than pro. But I also think he should trip on down here to go to a game. I'd be more than happy to show him around the area. He'll never wanna leave!

Comment

GW's posted pics of TOR.

I love that face!
                  sorry deliberate repost! love that pic!
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

due to my hightened state of depression, i'm gonna pic spam.

make mine a double

Comment

spoilers for size-LOVE!
                      Spoiler:

spoilers for size-one of my most favorites!
                      Spoiler:

Okay I'm done. Forgive me.

Comment

Hawt In Black.

Ganh!!

Comment

spoilers for size-LOVE!
                          Spoiler:

spoilers for size-one of my most favorites!
                          Spoiler:

Okay I'm done. Forgive me.
                          I would comment on the football front but sadly i live in England and have no idea lol! so i will comment on the picture
                          I have to agree with you there, that last picture (spoiler) is one of my favourites too. He has such nice clear blue eyes and great hair.
                          Another thing how do you put in pictures on a post because im not good with computers and i have been trying, but i just dont know how . My posts alwasy look so boring and lonely and need some beckett love in them. Thank to anyone who can help!
                          sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

get a photobucket.com account or use an image hosting site, which will give you an URL. You stick the URL between the code [IMG] [/IMG] without the space.

hmm I need to disappear into two blue eyes for a while..

Comment

Thank im going to try that and good idea indulge yourself in those gorgeous eyes.
                              sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

afternoon all
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X