Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
    OooOoOoo, challenge extended ... challenge accepted ...

I guess I could try with a little smile, dimple, eyes, hair, Paul and David (plus smirk) ...

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ulanddavid.jpg

... but I don't think that'll do it.

Perhaps ... This b&w, slightly unbottened shirt, with the great eyes, beautiful smile and lip touching pic ...

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ye/fingers.jpg

but again, not quite it ...

So I'll just swing with this beauty ... (From Instinct)
    Spoiler:
    http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n71/cshawzye/Paul%20and%20Carson%20Pics/mckaybeckettinstinct1.jpg
    When you're right, you're definitely right!

Had to make sure that my 2000th post belonged to the Gutter!! So here it is!! Yay!

With a little bit of kilt love ...
    http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...umourclass.jpg

And some dirt ... (Ok, couldn't choose one so they're spoilered)

Spoiler:
    http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n71/cshawzye/Paul%20and%20Carson%20Pics/beckettzelenkaduet.jpg
    (and one double!thunk)

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...oseup2duet.jpg

to celebrate! Yay!!
    Tremendous Super-Squeeeeee!

Now you really fought with your gloves off, cshawzye!
    *iz ded* *iz even deder* *iz teh most ded*

*revives briefly*
    Congrats on posts!

This calls for an appropriate serenade

Originally posted by Dr.Meredith McKay View Post
    Hello, never posted here before I useally just lurk, plus intro's make me nervous just thought I'd stop by and say how much I love Carson
    Him along with Sheppard & Rodney got me hooked on Atlantis plus I love the accent .

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p.../Secrets2a.jpg
    also I love that picture <3 Paul's Expression is awesome
    Welcome to the Beckett thunk thread, Dr.Meredith McKay!

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
    Hey! I just had a brainwave!
    Spoiler:
    What if Teyla and her baby have something to do with Carson coming back? It could be his...or or ....they may need his help and he comes back from a parallel universe and stays
    I hope that'll be not the case.
    But I have to admit that after reading the spoilers about 'The Seer' I said to myself...
    Spoiler:
    they wouldn't let it have something to do with Teyla's pregnancy like the child being his (which is unlikely really cause she should be 'more' pregnant by then if he was the father) and then Carson miraculously returns in form of rebirth when the child becomes suddenly an adult and... le voila.

I dearly hope they can think of something better than that, plus not so lame and with a stale taste.

*falls ded again*
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Had to make sure that my 2000th post belonged to the Gutter!! So here it is!! Yay!

And some dirt ... (Ok, couldn't choose one so they're spoilered)

Spoiler:

(and one double!thunk)

to celebrate! Yay!!
      Congrats girl! I may get there one day...*looks at count*...not very soon it doesn't seem. Very thunkable pictures! You know how I love my dirt!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Congrats on 2000 cshawzye!!

Comment

Congratulation! 2000 blimey, i dont think im ever going to make that.

I have to say im loving the picture of Paul in his little scottish outfit and all those gorgeous dimples.
          sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

So I'll just swing with this beauty ... (From Instinct)
            Spoiler:
            LMAO!!! oh this is just great you get my full vote for the challenge here *lol*

and congrats for 2000!!!

and a warm welcome to the newbies

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...umourclass.jpg
              Congrats, cshawzye! That's quite a milestone.

Here's my dancing Scotsman icon for you to help you celebrate ...

By the way, if anyone else is having trouble locating the Save Carson eBay auction, here's the direct link to the list of items:

Stargate Goodies to Help Save Carson!

Go bid!! Auction closes Friday 4 PM ET/ 9 PM GMT. I'm trying for the 200th episode SG-1 baseball cap, myself.

I can't get enough of the photo of Paul modeling the Save Carson T-shirt and mug ...

Comment

Yay! Thanks for the congrats everyone.

Oh! And thanks for that link TJ!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Oh my God...just been looking over the past...what...4 pages...

Crazy...oh my god...I love this thread so much...

*Drools*

BTW, I got a theatre essay back on Friday which was scored at 46/50 so grade A. So happy, all I've ever got in theatre essays was Ds and Es...hehehehehehe!!!

And I got my media coursework back. Grade B. Let's see if the magic works on philosophy now.

Comment

Yay! Congrats Allestian!!

Was looking through my pics today and decided I loved this particular pic ... Simply for the concentration on Paul's face and the way he's holding his mouth.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Congrats Allestian!

And great picture cshwayze! I like the way he's holding his mouth too! And the concentration!...oh the thoughts bouncing in my head!
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

*must resist the urge to fall into the gutter ...* Oh, heck, what am I saying ... *splashes into the gutter*

Doesn't he just look like he's about to pop out a huge "SQUEEEE" here?!?!
                        Last edited by cshawzye; 30 April 2007, 03:41 PM.

Comment

.::Hey guys! Congrats to everyone for everything, and I must say, the pics are fantastic!
                          .::Yes, cshawzye, he does look as if he's about to "pop a squee," lol!

Comment

Congrats Allestian!

Comment

Congratulations Allestian. Good luck on your philosophy. I also done that. I handed my biology coursework in yesturday so finger crossed i will do well.

I have to say i agree with you all about that picture, he is looking pretty tasty. He does have great hair that man!
                              sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Oh my God, the look on his face, the pure concentration...makes you wanna write MDS with him as the lead doctor...

I think there should be a bit of tonguage there to be honest...or is there???

BTW, on the college front...the magic worked again. I got 29/30 on a kind of assessed philosophy presentation. We got full marks for our attention to the details of the questions given. We lost a mark because of some completely random detail that we missed out.

LMAO!!!

Tired though, my mates had a fight at college today and my friend Kayls pushed HIM through a door into the boys toilets. I was so hyped up after that...

Okay, OT, OT, OT!!! Anyone in some slightly weird way wanna be in the place of that Wraith/human? Before you say, 'Eww!!! No!!!', look at his hands!!! They're on its chest!!!

Now what's your answer???

Comment

Working...
                                X