No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think there's a little bit of tounge peekage in that pic where he's working on the human/wraith. Which makes it all the more adorable.

And yes, wouldn't mind being the position of that guy. Actually, wouldn't mind being the position of any one lucky enough to be looked over and/or cared for by his capable hands ......

Ok ... before how start typing my way into the gutter how about a pic?

And Congrats on the philosophy grade Allestian!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
      Yay! Congrats Allestian!!

Was looking through my pics today and decided I loved this particular pic ... Simply for the concentration on Paul's face and the way he's holding his mouth.

I'm gonna add, that I like his arms and the way he wears the black shirt under the scrubs.... *sigh*

almost four days without the gutter... glad I'm back *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I dont think any one would mind being that wraith/human, I certainly wouldn't. Looking at that picture has made me lose my way, what episode is it from? I like those episodes which have a bit of beckett action.
        sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
          I dont think any one would mind being that wraith/human, I certainly wouldn't. Looking at that picture has made me lose my way, what episode is it from? I like those episodes which have a bit of beckett action.
          it's from misbegotten beckett action is always good

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

That one was from Misbegotten. It's the autopsy scene after they find the body in the forest.

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
              I'm gonna add, that I like his arms and the way he wears the black shirt under the scrubs.... *sigh*

almost four days without the gutter... glad I'm back *lol*
              Yay, welcome back to the gutter phibi!! And I'm definitely in agreement with the other features. Especially the arms.

Actually, I love most pictures where we Beckett in dr. mode or Beckett at work.

(ooo, even with a bit of triple-thunking here with Joe in the background)

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

What's that cap from?
                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Intruder

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Huh...I don't remember that. Must rewatch!
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I think what gets me about that cap is THE ARM

Comment

.:Caz! You're alive, Bunny Girl!
                        .:

Comment

Nice picture, CS

Comment

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                              it's from misbegotten beckett action is always good
                              Misbegotten is the one episode i missed, thats prob why i didnt recognize the picture. If beckett is in it, it must be good.

Great pictures Parisindy.
                              sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                [IMG]

Yummy.
                                sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                                Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Working...
                                X