No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I've still more to offer once I'm already here...

Spoiler:

Happy thunking, everyone!
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Those smilies are adorable! I love the turtle one! *snatches*

No pic spamming tonight. I'm not depressed. Sorry guys. Rather good mood. Found out that my new crush, although isn't Carson, has Carson eyes! *falls out then starts singing Betty Davis Eyes but subbing Carson's name* Lacks the dimples though I do believe. Don't know if I've seen him smile. But the eyes are enough!

Hope yall have had a good day or are having a good day or are gonna have a good day! CHEERS!

OoOoO! Look at me! 1600! *dances* I wish that was my IQ
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
        Hello Carson thunkers *waves*

I made a few Carson smilies.

sample:

If you like feel free to snurch.

And if you'd like to see more go check my smilies thread here.

Zuz, they are so cuuuuute!!! Thanks!

Comment

I have been MIA for days......I graduate with my Masters on Friday and am moving Saturday. First time online in a few days. It was nice to take a quick break from packing and the craziness to visit the thread. I'll be back in a few days.

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Congrats on 1600 leighanners!! Yay!!! *channels Monty Python* "Bring out your dirt! Bring out your dirt!" *coughs* Ok, that was bad, I admit. But how about a quick "dirty" pic to celebrate your milestone?

And another mega congrats to Jenner! Congrats on your Masters, that's awesome. What an accomplishment!! Hope everything goes smoothly for the next few days for you.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

*comes thru the puddle and sees pics of Carson and then faints into the gutter* OH what lovely pictures...
              I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Congrats on posts, leighanners!

and of course congrats on your Master's degree, Jenner!

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

Hee hee! Not only will Jenner be graduating, but I will be going to see Paul in Germany with her in three weeks! YAY! *gets nervous* LOL, I can't help getting nervous. I'm going to have to plan out what I'm going to say to him ahead of time... but I have no idea! I'll be lucky to squeek an "Uhh, hi?"

But your first drink at the hotel in Germany is on me, Jen! Gratz!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                    How incredibly adorable is that picture?? I love the look on his face and the dimple ... So cute!

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Three weeks? That's it until the con in Germany? Wow. I don't think I could stand it, beyond nervous I'm sure I'd be. Oh so jealous of you guys ... I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time! Can't wait to live through your reports and pictures and things ... Whheeeee, ok for some reason now I'm uber-hyper!

Paul Fix!!

Comment

Well, it's more like 4 weeks until the con technically, but I'm going to Germany a week before to see my cousin. *must buy 4 gig memory stick*

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                          No pic spamming tonight. I'm not depressed. Sorry guys. Rather good mood. Found out that my new crush, although isn't Carson, has Carson eyes! *falls out then starts singing Betty Davis Eyes but subbing Carson's name* Lacks the dimples though I do believe. Don't know if I've seen him smile. But the eyes are enough!

Hope yall have had a good day or are having a good day or are gonna have a good day! CHEERS!
                          You say you found someone who could match those incredibly gorgeous blue eyes?!

sigpic

Comment

4 weeks, 3 weeks ... either way it's incredibly soon! Oh man I'd be busting out of my skin!

Blue eyes!! (From Irresponsible)
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                              4 weeks, 3 weeks ... either way it's incredibly soon! Oh man I'd be busting out of my skin!
                              can I just say.. two and a half weeks for me until I see Paul and Amanda in London And we got tickets for the party

big congrats JENNER!!!! (and it's nice to hear from you )

and congrats to leighanners

@jersey: an "uh..hi..." is better than nothing and he will pick up from there

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                                can I just say.. two and a half weeks for me until I see Paul and Amanda in London And we got tickets for the party
                                OoOoOo... only 2 weeks? Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X