Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah nothing like a steamy shower scene

goodness me... and and not forgetting that there's whump involved and squirming on the floor...and yumm....but wtf to the colour of those shorts?

Comment

oh! carson thunkage and double thunkage! thanks parisindy! *goes to play in happy place aka gutter*

Hope you all are having a splended day! Sun is finally shining here......my eyes are still dilated from my trip to the eye doc so I can't enjoy it! And in about three hours we're about to get slammed again by bad weather. So I still don't get to enjoy the sun!

I think there will be a full moon tonight!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Ok guys, in 24 hours the eBay auction benefiting the Save Carson Beckett Campaign ends! Again, here are the items up for auction:

1- SG1 200th Episode baseball cap, limited edition

2- SG1 200th Episode poster, limited edition

1- Black Save Carson Beckett Tee signed by Paul McGillion size XL, with an exclusive photo of Paul modeling a SCB shirt

1- Grey Save Carson Beckett Tee signed by Paul McGillion size XL, with an exclusive photo of Paul McGillion modeling a SCB shirt

1- SCB Protest Poster signed by Paul McGillion, Joe Flanigan, Chuck Campbell & various crew

1- SCB Protest Poster signed by Paul McGillion, Chuck Campbell & various crew

1- SCB Protest Poster signed by Chuck Campbell & various crew

1- SGA one-of-a-kind poster signed by Paul, Rachell Luttrell, Dan Payne, Gary Jones, Alex Zahara, Loyd Bateman (SGA Stuntman)

1- One-of-a-kind John Sheppard SGA Poster

1- One-of-a-kind Carson Beckett SGA Poster

1- Autographed photo of Don S. Davis / General Hammond

1- Autographed photo of Torri Higginson / Elizabeth Weir

1- Autographed photo of David Hewlett / Rodney McKay

1- Autographed photo of Amanda Tapping as herself

1- A Dog's Breakfast official postcard, signed on the back by David Hewlett

Seller ID: savecarson

Its been through the very supportive Save Carson fan donations that the rally in Vancouver was able to take place. We have big plans for LA when Sunday finally airs in the States. Be sure to spread the word and tell all Gate fans of the auction and of course about the Save Carson Beckett Campaign.

To find out about the Campaign, get involved, and see media coverage of the campaign, please go to www.savecarson.com

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Gals in the gutter, I'd love to join in the fun and post what my Photobuckett account holds but I'm really dead on my feet.

I did a nightshift before going to today's dayshift and finished my 10th chapter of 'Surviving Sunday'.

And for everyone who rejoyces on a nice piccy (just like me), here's one...

Need to get some serious shut-eye now. Night peeps!
          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
            Great pictures Parisindy.

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
            Yummy.
            agreed

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
            oh! carson thunkage and double thunkage! thanks parisindy! *goes to play in happy place aka gutter*
            i live there come join me

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
            Gals in the gutter, I'd love to join in the fun and post what my Photobuckett account holds but I'm really dead on my feet.

I did a nightshift before going to today's dayshift and finished my 10th chapter of 'Surviving Sunday'.

And for everyone who rejoyces on a nice piccy (just like me), here's one...

Need to get some serious shut-eye now. Night peeps!
            oo lovely pic twinny!
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Hey everyone!!

Just doing a little checking in. Love all the pictures ... *carson swoon*

Since I'm not on my regular computer let's see what my photobucket holds that I can add to the pile ...

Hmmm ...

Happy Thunking Everyone.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

The TV landed on the basketball game on now between Golden State and
                Dallas. No big deal, but then I remembered...I'm pretty sure PM claimed
                to be a rabid Dallas Mavericks fan on one of the season one commentaries.
                Just came from out of left field, and it led me here (such nice pics). I'm
                not gonna turn it off right yet.

Go Dallas. Just for PM's sake.
                sigpic
                David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLord75 View Post
                  The TV landed on the basketball game on now between Golden State and
                  Dallas. No big deal, but then I remembered...I'm pretty sure PM claimed
                  to be a rabid Dallas Mavericks fan on one of the season one commentaries.
                  Just came from out of left field, and it led me here (such nice pics). I'm
                  not gonna turn it off right yet.

Go Dallas. Just for PM's sake.
                  .:Well, you got the Dallas bit right, lol.
                  .:He's a massive Dallas Cowboys fan. Woot for football! xP

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                    uh.. football or basketball... both are sports with a bunch of guys running after one ball... why not giving everyone his own? *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

****, you're right. Still...
                      sigpic

Comment

****, you're right. Still...
                        The whole thing generated random Carson thoughts, so I'll take it.
                        The Mavs got their collective rears beat anyhow!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                          uh.. football or basketball... both are sports with a bunch of guys running after one ball... why not giving everyone his own? *lol*
                          That's priceless! I love it.

Random pic-age ... (Since I can't get enough of this shot ...)

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post

by all means, keep posting it

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Well guys, the SCB auction has ended! A BIG thank you to all bidders and supporters of the campaign. It was a BIG success! Way to go everyone and congrats to all of our winners!!!!

Only 1 item did not sell, and has been RELISTED (!!!!!) - the SUPER rare (only 3 in existence) SGA cast poster signed by Paul McGillion (Dr. Carson Beckett), Rachell Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan), Dan Payne (Wraith Warrior and more), Gary Jones (Walter the Gate Tech on SG-1), Alex Zahara (Has played 9 SG1 characters, more than anyone else!), and Loyd Bateman (SGA Stuntman). Seller ID is savecarson, please go check it out and spread the word. Remember, its all for a great cause!!!

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!

sigpic
                              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post

Sexy back
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X