No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That turtle thing is sooo cute! I didn't know you could adopt turtles! I should do that! That would be soooo cool! Cause I'm to scared to have one as a pet. I never know when I'll be off puddle jumping to another galaxy.

If I get off my lazy bum, just got home and I'm beat. I'll take a picture of Carson doll in his new lab coat! Cause I was gonna post it for our little free day we had for the wake. I just was lazy as always!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
      That turtle thing is sooo cute! I didn't know you could adopt turtles! I should do that! That would be soooo cool! Cause I'm to scared to have one as a pet. I never know when I'll be off puddle jumping to another galaxy.

If I get off my lazy bum, just got home and I'm beat. I'll take a picture of Carson doll in his new lab coat! Cause I was gonna post it for our little free day we had for the wake. I just was lazy as always!
      Stop being lazy and post

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I have a turtle! Well, a tortoise. He's not exactly a wee baby turtle though. He's really old! (At least he's older than my mom. My grandparents found him out wandering around in their neighborhood. Some hippies had painted him blue!) His name is Sir Thomas. (Tommy for short.) He's hibernating in the garage at the moment. Here's a picture:

The picture is a little misleading. He looks tiny, but he's about the size of a dinner plate (bigger maybe).
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

OMG he is so adorable!

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Still being lazy...hahahahahaha! And oh my gosh. He is so adorable! Just like our little Carson! *sniff* It's a good thing Paul's so damn hot! Or else, I'd have no reason to frequent this beautiful turtle filled place!
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
              OMG he is so adorable!
              I'll be sure to tell him you guys think so when he wakes up. Haha!
              sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                In recognition of Sunday *G* Well, I just had to make this. I know I dont frequent here much, but really do like Carson quite a bit. (okay I've lurked here a BUNCH! )

spoilers for Sunday (and size 1024x768)
                Spoiler:

I'll miss him quite a bit

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                  oh everyone...!! one of my thunk friends online said they bought turtle earrings...*wants to get turtle earrings*
                  Caz, I already have 2 turtle earrings!!! One is from Warsaw and the other is from Budapest

Comment

M2W: cute turtle!! Or... Tortoise LOL

Comment

I'm dying on dial up here *resolves to be nicer to dial uppers in future*

anyway this is a cap I took of something or rather on youtube. I made it into an icon, if I remember correctly. Anyway, I meant to post it for Lulz and Giggles day...sorry for the quality.

Spoiler:

I really enjoyed the wake is that bad? well it was fun. I'd love to see another B&W day

Comment

Spoiler:
                        How very BONO of him! XD
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm dying on dial up here *resolves to be nicer to dial uppers in future*

anyway this is a cap I took of something or rather on youtube. I made it into an icon, if I remember correctly. Anyway, I meant to post it for Lulz and Giggles day...sorry for the quality.

Spoiler:

I really enjoyed the wake is that bad? well it was fun. I'd love to see another B&W day
                          caz, i think, you got it from here
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7MsLasy3Rs

wyh do i know such things, by looking at one picture?? i need paul to read to me the stuff i need to learn for college.. maybe i can memorize it better then *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                            How very BONO of him! XD
                            LOL you're right!!

Comment

So did I, Caz. And I guess many did just as well. There was some amazing stuff posted in here and the 'Save Carson' thread, wouldn't wanted to have missed it. Well, for Carson's survival I would have loved to miss it, but you know what I mean, don't ya?

@Caz: Could you please be so kind to post the banner for the first day of the wake as a picture again, somehow I completely missed on that one. Thanks in advance.

BTW, this thread mustn't die only because Paul/Carson is out of the show!

Did I mention how outraged I am at the characters not even mentioning Carson in 'Submersion', the very ep after Sunday...?
                              I knew I was right when I posted the poem by Theodor Storm as the last one of the wake:

and where your chair used to be before
                              others already found their seats
                              and nothing seems to miss you anymore.
                              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                                Did I mention how outraged I am at the characters not even mentioning Carson in 'Submersion', the very ep after Sunday...?
                                Yeah I was thinking about the same... And now I know why Paul is credited for these episodes on IMDB... Coz they didn't change the title stuff and he is still there....

Comment

Working...
                                X