No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. The words are the English translation of a section of song from 'Now we are free' from Gladiator.

Comment

I'm finally going to Dallas to see my friend since I couldn't go last week. YAY! Actually Denton, but close enough. And I'm about to leave!

Love your new sig!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Titine View Post
        This pics Jenner are taken at the convention in France "Chevron1" for an interview.

http://www.yozone.fr/article.php3?id_article=1773
        Thank you!!!! I knew it was from an interview, but I dug and dug and couldn't find it again!

Thank you!!!!

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
          Oh and nice sig, M2W!
          Thanks! Does the "thunk" one look really bad? I think it's tolerable, but I don't want something up that everyone has to look at if it's bad.
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I think it's fine
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
              I think it's fine
              Thanks!
              sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                AHHHH, don't get me STARTED.....(grumbles)

Need a happy thought.........

See Grace Fly:

Spoiler:

Ahh, you make me waiting for the movie so much!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                  Well...I did the one thing I never thought I'd do...

I've stopped watching Stargate. I can't bear to watch Atlantis anymore, or SG-1...(Well that went slightly naff ages ago)

I still tape both of them for the music teacher at college but I go downstairs instead and watch Holby City or something like that.

I hope TPTB know that they've lost a fan!!!

Well, I can understand you, but for me, there's no way to stop watching both of the shows. I still love them... I am just sad you stopped watching them

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                    Thanks! Does the "thunk" one look really bad? I think it's tolerable, but I don't want something up that everyone has to look at if it's bad.
                    No, it's OK in my opinion We have the same taste in men

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                      I'm finally going to Dallas to see my friend since I couldn't go last week. YAY! Actually Denton, but close enough. And I'm about to leave!
                      Have a safe trip Leighanners!!!

Comment

I've stopped watching Stargate. I can't bear to watch Atlantis anymore, or SG-1...(Well that went slightly naff ages ago)

I still tape both of them for the music teacher at college but I go downstairs instead and watch Holby City or something like that.

yes finaly someone who agrees with me...

I am threatening to stop watching the atlantis shows because theyve killed off enough people and if the rumors of Carsons demise is correct then ill just refuse to watch it... and ill bet to say that many more of us carson fans are thinking the same thing.

*a very disgrunteled atlantis fan* *udggghhhh*
                        I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

I am sad you think like that. But of course, as I said, I can understand you...

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                            I am sad you think like that. But of course, as I said, I can understand you...
                            I agree. I think it's very sad, Stargate will loose so many viewers. I'm already missing Carson, but I won't stop to watch Atlantis, or SG1 for that matter. They're both shows that accompanied me for some time now, and they're part of my life.

I can understand those, who wouldn't continue watching, because I did the same, when Daniel was gone, but I missed it. I just hope they bring Carson back somehow, although I don't see how. But I like the other characters, too, and I think it'd be unfair not only to the show but for the cast as well, who works really hard to produce the show for us, to stop watching.

I stop ranting now

Stargate forever.. and in some little other dimension Carson is still alive and waiting for his return through the dimension bridge to stop randomly created particles to destroy our universe *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

You're definitely not the only one.
                              It's a shame actually; I really really enjoyed the show, especially in the beginning of season 3, everything seemed to have found its place. Now with all the changes going to happen and the makers of the show talking about them in a way that just leaves you open-mouthed and wondering whether they know what fandom wants *at all*, also with my favourite character gone, I don't feel inclined to watch anymore.

One thing that made me realize how BADLY Carson's death was written, was when I randomly watched some CSI ep a week ago (don't ask me which CSI show or even which season *lol* I don't normally watch it) and one of the show's team had obviously died an episode earlier... boy, now THAT was pain and grief I saw there. It was practically a whole episode about the other characters dealing with their loss, lots of looks and quiet moments, yet not boring at all. It looked very well-done and emotional to me even though I knew NONE of these characters (much less of the one that died).

Of course Carson wasn't the only reason I watched, there's still the John/Elizabeth pairing for example, but I guess staying with brilliantly written pieces fanfiction will keep me a lot more entertained and content than badly written episodes (+2 or 3 new characters and a recurring Elizabeth, no thanks).
                              I'll still stay on some threads (like this one) because there are some wonderful people here (and I enjoy looking at pics of Paul *lol*).

But yes, I've stopped watching SGA.

Edit: Man, I remember just 2 MONTHS AGO my best friend and me were chatting happily away about how we finally had a show to watch again and how awesome SGA was. o_O
                              She stopped watching after Sunday, as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post

Stargate forever.. and in some little other dimension Carson is still alive and waiting for his return through the dimension bridge to stop randomly created particles to destroy our universe *lol
                                He lives in our mind and soul....
                                I definitely can't stop watching SG-1... And actually, I've been watching SGA for only 2 months or something... Would be too short to quit!

Comment

Working...
                                X