No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I notice Beck and Carson standing nearby and I smile and wave them over to sit down, they might as well join us since they're here*

*Dell smiles at Gabriel*

Dell: That...was all I wanted. To know he felt guilt for what he did. That is enough for me. *her eyes get back some of their usual sparkle, which makes me feel a bit better*

*I look at her for a moment and then back to Gabriel*

Yes, I think we would like to know how you met Poet, Gabriel. It might explain some things a bit... *I smile as well*

Comment

*I walk up to my sisters & sit down. My happiness fades as I realize my younger sis must have noticed when I woke up & felt my happiness & so blocked her own worry & sadness from me. But I see it in her eyes & Dell's too infact. I smile slightly to my sisters*
      -Hello sisters, *looks at Gabriel* hello Gabriel

[edit]: Back in 10, gotta have shower...
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I direct a thought only to Beck, knowing she is the only one who will hear it: Good morning, Sis. I'm sorry, I could um, feel that you and Carson were having a good time--I backed off just then but I couldn't let your morning be ruined by us...I know you don't like me to block my feelings from you.*

Comment

(Ok Sis see ya then. And yes btw your little "shower scene" with Carson did totally toast my mind...it has taken me this long to sort myself enough to respond to it..)

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            (Ok Sis see ya then. And yes btw your little "shower scene" with Carson did totally toast my mind...it has taken me this long to sort myself enough to respond to it..)
            (haha yeah sorry. Dell started it, then she gave you your scene & so I had to have my scene & be in the shower with him )
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
              (haha yeah sorry. Dell started it, then she gave you your scene & so I had to have my scene & be in the shower with him )
              (I know she started it. She gave me mine because I mentioned I was staring at the wrong man when Shep caught me in her scene...so she gave my A-Carson as a good night gift which actually woke me up! *facepalm* Did I mention I like when Dell writes here while she's sleepy? Makes for some fun mind melt...)

Comment

*appears with a big gray wolf at her feet* Gabriel! *she hugs him, still looking very bad, as the wolf curls up at her feet* I blocked n out of my head, he said I must stay in bed but I didn't want to...it will sure take some time 'til he finds me

Gabriel: Oh my queen *he smiles* I was just about to tell the ladies how we met *he reaches down and strokes the wolf's back* guess you never heard before, did you?

*the wolf shakes his head then lays his paw on Poet's knees*

Comment

*Dell, Beck and I all look at each other and then at Gabriel, wondering if someone should tell n where Poet has got to, but we say nothing and I block even Dell's thoughts from Poet, and we look curiously at the wolf instead*

Comment

(I know she started it. She gave me mine because I mentioned I was staring at the wrong man when Shep caught me in her scene...so she gave my A-Carson as a good night gift which actually woke me up! *facepalm* Did I mention I like when Dell writes here while she's sleepy? Makes for some fun mind melt...)
                    (oh, yes I do love to read them. Oh her Never Forget is quite good )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      (oh, yes I do love to read them. Oh her Never Forget is quite good )
                      (True, Never Forget is quite good. I think I finally caught up on reading it the other day. Oh crap speaking of Dell's writing and mind melt and A-Carson...*shivers run down my spine* I will explain this in a PM, don't know as what just ran through my mind is PG enough for the forum)

Comment

(True, Never Forget is quite good. I think I finally caught up on reading it the other day. Oh crap speaking of Dell's writing and mind melt and A-Carson...*shivers run down my spine* I will explain this in a PM, don't know as what just ran through my mind is PG enough for the forum)
                        (oooh ok)

sigpic

Comment

Well...my bed is booooring *she slides down to the wolf's side Iand wraps her arms around him* you can start telling the story.Gabriel if you wish

*Gabriel looks down at her* um well, I got distraced by someone's thoughts *he looks at the wolf, grining* sorry

*the animal smiles then puts its paws around Poet*

*strokes the wolf's head* you really have a nice fantasy. my dear....but why then wouldn't you just say it aloud...I know it now for quite a while, just did not say something because I did not mean to make you feel as you were forced to do anything.....

*the wolf howls a bit, then gets up, scratches his own paw to bleed a bit, dips one claw in the blood and writes "I love you, more than my own life" on the floor

Comment

*I find myself staring at what the wolf wrote on the floor and it connects in my head instantly that he must be one of her guys...but which? I reach out and stroke his head gently, smiling*

*Dell looks at me and then at the wolf and I open that thought to her and Beck, that the wolf is one of the guys, though I'm still confused as to which one*

Comment

Hello everybody!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi Sparky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X