No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*i think to Poet, hoping she can hear me; Poet? Where are you? I'm bringing you with me. We will come back together. I won't leave you here in the world of neither dead, nor living. Come to me my friend. Aang is guiding me & i will guide you
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*a last blast of pain strikes her heart sending out another wave of cold, then there s nothing anymore*

Gabriel: *stares at Poet with shock as he can't sense any life in her, then lifts nMichael off his feet, causing Poet's body to role on the floor* you.....*his whole body starts to shake with anger* he is not ready yet to bring her back, you know that Leon can't do it yet!

NMichael: I...know...but Beck..she can, she must just wake up, come here and tell her she why she felt sad...the part of Poet which she left in her, will wake...her then...you know Poet things he failed her..but even she cannot heal a mind
      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 March 2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

(I need ghost Poet to come with me & i will finally reach Aang, ill wake & save Poet in the flesh)

Poet? Come to me my friend. I need you to come.
        Aang: Beck just a bit further *reaches for me*
        Not without Poet
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*the ghost appears hardly visible at all* you are calling me? I failed you....*cries*

Gabriel: *let's nMichael go* Beck is calling her mind, but I feel that Poet's ashamed

Comment

*I finally managed to get close enough, I reach out and try to grab Beck's hand*

I have you, Sis. You'll be safe as long as you stay with me. I hope you can find Poet though... *I can feel someone lifting my body, a kiss on my forehead...A-Carson! My body must have passed out, but my mind is still functioning, helping Beck*

Poet, come...come back with us. Let Beck help you...

Comment

*Poet just stands there and stares, not daring to take Beck's hand* you had to suffer so much because of me
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 March 2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

*i see Poets ghost*
                No, you didn't fail me. I forgive you. My mind was weak, but with practice i can control my abilty, i know it now. i can see what is mine & what is not. i just need time to heal & to practice blocking out people, so i won't go through this again. I forgive you & you boys. They need you now, as Carson & Aang need me. I can save you. Come with me. Your are my friend & i will save you. Now come *reach for Poet with my other hand*

sigpic

Comment

But she also wouldn't be alive right now if it weren't for you. It's because of you that we were able to bring her home. She won't come back to me again without you. Please.

*I plead with Poet, hoping she will come, I can feel the Carsons on the outside, they are worried, scared, but tending to Beck and I...well, our bodies anyhow*

Comment

*nMichaal comes running in to the room, where Beck lies with Aang* take her hand now! *he concentrates, focusing on Poet, his mind reaches out for her hand and puts it into Beck's*

No Michael let me it's my fault!

*He is pushed away a bit but keeps connected to her* Beck now get out of here

Comment

*i feel Poets hand touch mine, i grab her then lunge forward & grab Aangs hand with my other*

*a bright light flashes white & i open my eyes*

sigpic

Comment

*nMichael gets on his knees, breathing heavily, well knowing that this room is not the best place to be, and holds is head which is hurting from Poet's try to keep him off* sorry I am here but I am quite sure I am not the first person she wants to see when she wakes up...I just hope she did

Comment

*My eyes snap open as well and I look over at Beck from the bed beside hers, my hand still firmly gripping hers, the tears flowing down my cheeks--tears of relief, I've managed to bring my sister back*

Beck! *I gasp out her name, half rolling over so that I can see her, but so weak, I've used most of my energy to bring her back...I smile weakly, just happy she's back*

Comment

*I sit up & look over at Poet, who is near dead, but her soul has returned, i get up very weakly, stumble to Poet, grab her hand & whisper to her ear.* I'm back, I forgive you. Now wake up!

sigpic

Comment

*Gabriel looks at his queen who still shows no motion* that was just too much for her, no real sleep no food but always using energy she actually doesn't have....

nMichael
                              : she needs rest, real rest, not desturbed by any anger, hate or something else, all she needs is rest and knowing her friends are happy having her...when she wakes up she needs food too, but now just rest without worries...*looks at the Carsons* it wiould be the right time, to give her something of the sedative, as weak as she is now, that will close her mind, in a way even she can't wake up from without the antidote
                              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 March 2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

*I half sit up, look up at A-Carson and hope he gets the look I'm giving him, there's no way I can stand up and walk right now, not on my own. He does catch my look and he lifts me gently to my feet, leaning most of my weight on him, and he walks me to my sister and my friend, where he lets me fall gently to my knees beside Beck and Poet, and I put one hand on each of them, ignoring the fact that I feel so light headed, like I may pass out again*

Comment

Working...
                                X